- Chapter Thirty -

Wednesday came around quickly. Classes were canceled so that the students could focus on moving. However Erasure still hasn't mentioned it to (Y/n).

She woke up early to shower. Erasure had already left. She assumed he headed to the dorms. She planned to call him after her shower but was distracted by a sudden text message.

From: Shoto

Good morning, Aizawa. I Hope you slept well.

A good morning text from Shoto. She smiled and her cheeks flushed.

She then immediately set her phone on the counter and back away from it quickly, like it was poison.

No. I don't have feelings for him.. do I? No way. Bakugo and I only broke up four days ago.

Bakugo. His face appeared in her mind. His eyes. His smile. His mahogany firewood scent.

"You're not worth my time."

His words rang in her ears.

She wiped a stray tear from her cheek and picked up her phone. Hitting dial.

The phone rang a few times.

"Hello?"

"Hi. Shoto. How are you?" She couldn't help but smile as she walked to her room to change.

"I'm alright. I'm just about to head to the dorms with my things. Are you there already?"

"No. Erasure didn't wake me up and left without me. I just got out of the shower." She sighed as she set her phone down and put it on speaker.

"O-Oh! Well don't let me interrupt."

"I called you, remember? I.. I wanted to talk to you." She blushed lightly as she started to dress herself.

Todoroki smiled when he heard her through the phone. "I see. Well what would you like to talk about, Miss Aizawa? "

"I actually have a question."

"Oh? What is it?"

She picked up her phone and sat on her bed, golding it close to her cheek. "Can you call me.. by my first name?"

She could hear Todoroki freeze up. His face was a dark shade of red.

His silence gave her a bit of anxiety. "I-I just think it's only fair, right? I call you by your first name so.. " she was pinching the bottom of her sweatshirt nervously.

Todoroki smiled and even laughed lightly, sending a chill throughout the girl's body. "Yeah. Okay. (Y/n).."

Her name sounded warm in his voice.

"R-Right! Well I guess I better let you go! Bye!" She hung up quickly before he could say another word. She wasn't sure if she could handle hearing his soft spoken voice again.

She dropped her phone into her lap and fell back onto the bed. She covered her face with her hands. She was smiling big with the rosiest of cheeks. These feelings. Were they genuine, or was she desperately trying to fill a hole in her heart.

A sudden banging on the front door brought her to her feet. She rushed downstairs to see who it was.

"Hello-.. oh."

"Oh? That's it? You're not happy to see me or something?"

Bakugo stood at her doorstep. His hands in his pockets. But instead of his normal face of annoyance, his expression was calm.