- Chapter Fifteen -

"Hey. Wake up."

"Hmm.." The girl ignored the boy's voice and pulled Erasure's jacket over her face.

"The hell. Are you ignoring me, tiny!?" Bakugo's short temper rised as he shook the girl awake. She sat up drowsily and looked around. They were still in the back of Mitsuki's car.

"Huh.. where are we.." she asked as she rubbed her eyes and leaned back against him. Her body was sore. Her muscles ached and her eyes felt heavy.

"My place.. hey don't fall back asleep! I'm not carrying your ass!" He snapped as he pushed her off of him again. But her exhausted body only fell back onto him. 

"Sorry.. sorry.." she mumbled.

"Dammit.." Bakugo sighed as he got out of the car and picked the girl up in his arms bridal style. She rested her head peacefully against his chest as he walked into his home.

"I set up the couch for your friend, Katsuki. She has a pillow and blanket and a cup of water on the table. I'm heading to bed." Mitsuki said before yawning and stretching out her arms. "You're lucky I'm such a great mom."

"Yeah whatever.." Bakugo grumbled as he laid the girl on the couch. She was fast asleep and didn't make a noise. He covered the girl with the blanket and sat on the ground besides her head.

He moved her hair from her face and let his hand rest on her cheek. A stray tear from her eye didn't surprise him as he wiped it away.

"You damn idiot.." he said quietly. The time on his phone read 2:30am. He covered his mouth as he yawned to avoid waking her.

He moved over a bit on the floor before he leaned his back against the couch, facing away from the girl while she slept. He then rested his head back against her leg that laid at the edge of the couch.

He was tired. But unlike (Y/n), he was able to come home after the event. His parents' lives weren't threatened. He was able to shower, to clean himself of any blood or dirt. He was able to eat and even take a nap. He didn't even think about the event too much once he was home.

The girl was still in her uniform. Who knows when she ate last. And from what he could tell before, she was still filthy. Dirt and dried blood covered her Hero Costume.

He couldn't imagine what kind of mental state she was in right now.

Bakugo peered over at the sleeping girl from the corner of his eye. She looked as peaceful as ever. But her eyes were red and puffy. Probably from crying so much.

Before he even realized it, he had fallen asleep. His head still on her lap.

~~~

"Hey Tiny. Wake up."

Bakugo's voice boomed in the young girl's ears, waking her from her slumber.

She rubbed her eyes before sitting up and stretching out her arms. Her groggy eyes scanned the room and landed on Bakugo who was standing in the doorway of the living room. He was wearing a black tank top, black sweat pants and black slippers. Not a surprising color choice for him. 

"Katsuki..?" She said as she watched him stride over to her. She pulled her legs up to her chest to give room for him to sit down.

He did sit down on the couch, yes. But what he did after made her body temperature rise and cheeks turn as red as a tomato.

Bakugo sat on the couch but then grabbed her legs and straightened them out again so that they were across his lap. His hands rested on her thighs, sending chills down her spine.