- Chapter Sixteen -

(Y/n) had eaten the food left for her by Mitsuki. A normal breakfast that she heated up in the microwave. Scrambled eggs and toast. When she was done, she cleaned her dishes and let them dry.

Her mind was racing. Replaying her and Bakugo's moment together over and over. Where did these sudden feelings come from? Was it just a spur of the moment because of what he said? Did she have true feelings for him?

"You done?" Bakugo's sudden voice startled her, causing her to jump. 

"O-Oh! Katsuki.. yeah. I'm done."

"Good. Well.. here. Bathroom is upstairs. Go wild." He said while handing her balled up clothes.

"Thanks.." she took the clothes and walked passed him to get to the stairs. But before she went up,  she stopped and turned to face him.  "Can we talk? About.. what happened." She asked nervously. Her eyes shifting from the couch, to the clothes in her hands, then back to Bakugo, whose eyes were focused on her.

"Shower first."

"But Katsuki. This isn't something I can just put aside."

"And I'm not asking you to." He said as he walked over to the girl and tilted her chin up with his fingers. "But you need to take care of yourself first. Don't forget. You're in my house, tiny. I'm not going anywhere."

She blushed darkly at his touch. She didn't respond, just nodded before she headed up the stairs.

The bathroom wasn't hard to find, and once she was in, she closed the door and began to undress. She carefully placed Erasure's jacket on the hook on the back of the door and tossed her Hero Costume in a pile by the door before getting in the shower.

The hot water that fell down her back felt refreshing. It felt like forever since she last showered. But as much as she loved showered, she also hated them.

There was nothing to distract her mind from wandering. She thought about the USJ incident. How she fought off a villain while unconscious, how Erasure saved her life and almost died right in front of her within a few seconds. And now Bakugo.

Her heart fluttered at the thought of him.  Yes. He was a major ass sometimes. But he cared for her. She could tell that much. She wasn't sure if he'd ever admit it though.
She knew that she had feelings for him. She wouldn't kiss him if she didn't. But what about him?  What was going through his mind right now?

As if on cue, Bakugo knocked on the door, startling the girl causing her to knock shampoo bottles off the shelf and hitting the ground.

"I uh.. yes? What is it?"

"Hey I just wanted to let you know that I found a charger for your phone.. is everything okay in there?"

"Yep! Just. Knocked something over." She said as she turned the shower off.

"Kay well.. im going to grab your phone."

"Okay. Wait what?!"

Before she knew it, Bakugo opened the door and walked into the steam filled room. "Geez you take hotter showers than me."

While his back was turned, (Y/n) jumped out of the shower, accidentally slamming the door shut and covered the boy's eyes with her hands from behind.

His instincts made him go for her hands so that he could see. "What the hell are you doi-."

"Don't!" She panicked. "Don't open your eyes. I'm not dressed.

"W-What?  Why the hell not?!"

"You walked in too fast! I didn't get the time to tell you not to come in and then I tripped and closed the door but I didn't want you to turn around so I just.. covered your eyes. I didn't even get the chance to dry off!" She said as she looked over to where the towels were. Across the room. Of course..

"Well then I'll just close my eyes and leave." He said bluntly. "I just needed your phone."

"Wait! Wait.. I need to know."

The room went quiet. The girl started to shiver but she refused to let him open his eyes or turn around.

"The kiss." She said shyly.

"The kiss?"

"Yes the kiss. Er.. moment. I don't know what to call it. What happened down stairs.."

"Yeah? What about it."

"Did.. did you mean it? Or do would you do that with any girl.."

"(Y/n).."

"Just answer the question! Katsuki.. I won't be able to look at you the same again unless I know. If it meant nothing to you then tell me now.. and we can pretend that it never happened. But if it did.." her words trailed off as her thoughts wandered. If it did. Then what? What would she do?

"You damn idiot.."

"Huh?" Before she realized what was happening, Bakugo had spun around, grabbing the girl's hands the covered his eyes and pinned them above her head against the closed door behind her. Never breaking eye contact as he used his free hand to cup her chin.

"You think that didn't mean anything to me. That I'd do this with anyone?"

She panicked. "I wasn't trying to assume Bakugo I-."

His hand that once cupped her chin was now wrapped around her throat. "What did you just call me.." His deep voice sent a shiver up her spine and his hand around her throat sent a tingling sensation throughout her entire body. A moan slipped from her lips as his grip tightened ever so slightly. This riled him up. 

"What is my name.." he whispered into her ear.

"K-Katsuki.."

He then began to trail small kisses from her ear, down her neck, to her collarbone.

"Say it again." He demanded and his hand moved down to one of her breast.

"A-Ah.. Katsuki..!" Her body squirmed beneath his touch.

"That's right.." His lips were finally pressed against her in a deep kiss. She accepted it and kissed him back desperately as his hand squeezed her breast, his thumb grazing her nipple.

Bakugo then released the girl's hands and she immediately wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him closer, if possible. She didn't want him to leave. She wanted more.

Their bodies seemed to move together, in synch with one another.

Bakugo then wrapped his hand around the girl's throat again before he pulled away from the kiss, peering down at her and watching her tremble. An alluring smile crept onto his face.

And just like that, it was over. He reached over and grabbed a towel and covered her with hit. "Dry off and get dressed, dummy. Don't want to keep your old man waiting."

Both of their faces were various shades of red. The girl's body tingled and her legs trembled. "R-Right.." she stepped aside to let him pass to the door.

Before he left, he planted a soft kiss on the girl's lips, then left her be.