S-3 - E-1-SO

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

I was pissed that my woman and babies were in the hospital, Mother on the run, Half-sack killed and nephew kidnapped

I was pissed that my woman and babies were in the hospital, Mother on the run, Half-sack killed and nephew kidnapped. I was still pissed at my mother. If she had listened to me the first time Abel would be here and my old lady and babies wouldn't have been hurt and there is a possibility that Sack would still be here with us. I sat with Monroe until Kozik came to sit with her, so I could go and check on my brother. I met up with the rest of the guys at my brother's house.

I was pissed that Tara opened the door. "What the fuck are you doing here, whore?" I ask with venom in my voice. "Where is Amelia?" I ask, pushing past her. I find Amelia in Abel's room picking up all the bottles. "Why is she here?" I ask as Amelia shakes her head.

"She won't leave. As soon as we were let back into the house she pushed her way in and wouldn't leave." She says as I growl out. I watch as Opie picks my brother up and carries him to the bathroom. I walk out and see Tara just standing there while Amelia makes coffee.

"You need to leave!" I say as Tara shakes her head at me.

"Not until I talk to Jax." She says before walking away from me. Amelia glares at her as she walks back to the bathroom with coffee for Jax. I watch as he opens the door and kisses her before taking the coffee. "Why her?" I hear Tara ask as I smile as I am glad it wasn't her that my brother was with.

"Because she is better in every way. He should have always been with her! He only settled for you." I say as she scoffs at me. "Monroe told us all how you did nothing to save my nephew just stood there like a scared little bitch! Monroe put her life and the lives of our children on the line to save my nephew." I say as she starts to cry when Jax walks up to us.

"Why are you here?" Jax asks as Tara looks hurt. "You need to leave. Leave me, my family, my club alone. What don't you get about that? No one wants you here!" He says as I smile at her.

"How can you say that? We are meant to be together... Jax I love you!" Tara says as Jax scoffs at her.

"You are the reason my son was kidnapped. You didn't do anything to stop it. You just sat by and did nothing to stop him." Jax says as Ameila looks down at the ground. Jax walks past Tara and to Amelia. He kisses her head. "I'll call you later and we will talk." He says, she nods her head and I can see a few tears run down her face.

"Get out of my brother's house." I say walking past her and to Amelia. I kiss her head. "Hey! I'll see where his head is before he calls you. Don't worry too much about it." I say as Amelia sighs.

"I think he blames me for getting called into work. If I was here Abel and Monroe would have been at the club house. Not here!" She says as I sigh and shake my head.

"I don't blame you for what happened and neither does Monroe." I say kissing her head again.