Hell NO!

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

I was at the shop and Monroe was at home relaxing or so I thought until I got a phone call from her saying that they were back and just sitting outside of the house

I was at the shop and Monroe was at home relaxing or so I thought until I got a phone call from her saying that they were back and just sitting outside of the house. Kozik and I jumped on our bikes and headed that way. When we got there the cops were talking with them. I walked into the house to find Monroe talking to a cop. I huffed as I didn't want this going to the cops. It makes it harder for us to handle when they get involved. I kissed her head as the cops asked a few more questions.

"Do you know these people?" The cop asked, making Monroe sigh.

"No! Yesterday was the first time I met them. Maria is my birth mother, but she left when I was 5 days old. I haven't seen her since. The other two I have no clue who they are." Monroe says as I cop nods his head.

"Do you know what they want from you?" He asks, looking from me to Monroe.

"NO! She showed up while I was visiting my father. Not sure how she even got in?" Monroe says as she shakes her head. "The other two were sitting outside our house when we got back. I have told them all that I don't want anything to do with them." She says as the cop nods his head.

"Ok! Thank you Miss. Lowman." The cop says before standing and leaving the house. I walk outside to see Maria crying as the cop tells them to leave and never come back to our house.

"She is my daughter! I have every right to see her." Maria yells at the cop that talked to Monroe, and he looks pissed.

"You also abandoned her at 5 days old. Is that true?" The cop asks, making Maria shut up. "I am with her on this. I would want nothing to do with you either." The cop says as he moves over to his car.

"Monroe... Please just let me talk to you! Let me explain!" Maria begs as Monroe shakes her head.

"You are nothing to me! I want nothing to do with you! Or your family!" Monroe says as she walks back into the house.

"Kozik! Please help me out here." Marie asks as Kozik looks like he is ready to tear her apart.

"Fuck you Maria! You and your fucked up family. You know I was there when Hap got the call about you dumping Monroe off at his ma house. You just up and left like they meant nothing to you. Then we found out that you went and married that asshole that tried to kill Monroe when you were pregnant with her. My, guess those are his kids." Kozik says as I stood there shocked. "NO! I know why you are back now after all this time." He says as he points at them. "Your grandma's money. The money that was left to Monroe and only Monroe! That she got just two weeks ago on her 23nd birthday. That's why you are here." He says as I am now ready to fight. I watched as my mother pulled up. She got out of her car with a purpose.

"This her?" Ma asks as Kozik nods his head. "Hap was right Monroe is beautiful just like her mom." MA says as I am now confused.

"Thank you!" Maria says as she smiles over at her daughter.

"Too bad your other daughter didn't get as lucky!" Ma says as they all look shocked. Kozik starts to laugh. I walked up to my mother with Kozik. "I think it is best that you leave. Monroe is strong, Mamma Lowman saw to that. Happy, saw to that. You mean nothing to her and you never will. It would be better if you left her alone." MA says as Maria scoffs at her.

"I am not leaving until my daughter talks to me." Maria says as Monroe walks up to us.

"Fine, say what you have to say!" Monroe says as Maria sighs at her.

"Can we come in and sit down?" Maria's daughter asks as Monroe shakes her head.

"Hell no!" Monroe says with a scoff. "Just say what you need to and leave! I want to get on with my life!" She says as Maria sighs yet again.

"I had to leave you and your father. I didn't want to but my father set me up in an arranged marriage. He was pissed that I was pregnant with you. After I had you he told me to leave you or he would kill you!" She said as I scoffed at her. "We were married and we had Ryder..." She said pointing at her son. Monroe looked unimpressed with what she was hearing. "A few years later Amy was born." Maria said as she pointed to her daughter.

"Get to the point! Cause I could care less about your family!" Monroe said with no emotion in her voice.

"My husband cut off all of my family after he found out that they were trying to get custody of you. He didn't want you in our lives. Knowing that I was with your father always pissed him off. When my grandmother passed and her will was read... He was even more pissed that she left you everything and Ryder was getting nothing from her. But not only her, my parents as well. He has been trying to reconnect with my parents but they have made it clear that they want nothing to do with him or our son." She says as Monroe now looks bored at what she is hearing. But I couldn't help but notice she doesn't include her daughter.

"It was only in the last few years that William has let me tell Ryder about you. Of course he was upset that he was never told that he had a sister." Maria says as Monroe looks annoyed.

"Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! You are not getting to the point! Why now after 23 years are you back? Why are you wanting to reconnect?" Monroe asks as she glares at Maria. "And save your story! I don't give a shit about your life or your family! Just tell me why you are here now!" She says as Maria looks at her shocked.

"I want to know my daughter..." Maria says as Monroe scoffs at her.

"I don't want to get to know you! I don't want you in my life. The moment I found out you abandoned me! I wanted nothing to do with you!" Monroe says as Maria starts to cry.

"Look we get that she hurt you... But you could give her a chance to get to know you! She is your mother!" Maria's daughter says, making Monroe glare at her.

"And you could shut the fuck up no one was talking to you!" Monroe yells, making her step back. "She abandoned me! She has no right to try and come back now that you all won't see any of her family's money. It's not my fault that they decided to give me the money and not her." Monroe says as Maria looks at her all sad.

"I didn't want to! I wanted to be your mother. Any time I was in town I would walk past the house just to hear you laugh. One time I was on the other side of the street and your dad just got there. I watched as you ran to him screaming 'Daddy' jumping into his arms. I always wished that I was able to be there. Be a part of that life. But I knew Hap wouldn't want to raise two kids that weren't his. William always used you against me. Threaten to hurt you!" She said as a car pulled up to our house. Maria looks scared as a man gets out.

"Let me guess that is, William?" I asked, making Maria nod her head. Kozik moves Monroe behind him as my mom stands next to her. It wasn't a minute later that Chibs and Opie pulled up to the house. My mother must have called them. Chibs looked pissed and ready to fight.