S-3 - E-13- NS🔞

⚠️Warning⚠️ Smut in this Chapter!- Description of sexual activity, body parts, Inappropriate language, gif that show Semi sexual activity. As well as other things inappropriate for Readers under the age of 18.🔞

I smiled as I woke up with my body entangled with Monroe's

I smiled as I woke up with my body entangled with Monroe's. It was such a crazy day that we came home and crashed. I kissed her lips as I put one hand on our babies. "I love you three some much!" I say as Monroe slowly opens her eyes.

"And we love you!" Monroe says before I crush my lips into hers. I hear her moaning, making me hard and horny. It had been too long since we had time for just each other. "Mason!" She moans as I move to be on top of her. I make quick work of both of our clothes. She rolls us over so she is on top now! I smile as I do love it when she rides me. I watched as she kissed my body.

"Baby, I do love it when you give me head but I need to be inside you. Now!" I say with a groan as If she gives me head now we won't have time for sex as we need to be at the clubhouse in an hour. And we still need to shower and get dressed. She smiles at me as she works her way back up my body. I huffed as she was now messing with me. I growled as I rolled off the bed. "You are not being nice, baby!" I say as I walk around the bed. I watched as she smiled slightly at me.

"Whatever do you mean?" She asks with a cocky smile, I smirk at her as I was going to get what I wanted. I got to her side and pulled her off of the bed. I turned her so her back was against my chest.

"Naughty girls get fuck... And good girls make love with their man. But it seems like you want to get fucked since you are being naughty!" I say before bending her over the bed. I hear her moan as I rub my cock up and down her folds. I smirk as she lets out a loud moan, almost a scream as I rammed into her. I didn't give her any time as I set a ruthless pace. I Want her... Needed her for almost a week now.

"OH!" She moans as I smile as I can feel that she is close to her first orgasm. She grips the shits as I don't stop fucking her.

"I told you naughty girls get fuck!" I say as I move one of her legs so it is on the bed. I humm in satisfaction as I go deeper inside of her. "Fuck! I missed you! I missed this tight, perfect pussy!" I moaned as she had another orgasm.

"Fuck! Mason!" She moans, making me smile as I watched myself fuck her so good.

"You like being fucked don't you?" I ask as I move just a little faster. She hums, making me slap her ass. Leaving a nice hand print.

"Yes!" She moans as I slap her ass again. I chuckle as I slam into her.

"Good! Cause I do love fucking you! But I also love making love to you!" I whisper into her ear. I knew I was close and so was she. I leaned down some so I could rub her clit making sure that she would come with me. I watch as her head drops down to the bed. I smirk as I feel her start to pulsate around me as she moans something incoherent into the covers. I groaned as I gave her a few more hard thrusts before I came inside of her. I catch my breath before I pull out of her and help her stand. "Shower together and then we have to leave for the clubhouse. Ma will be pissed if we are late." I say as she nods her head at me.

"And we both don't want that." She says as she heads to the bathroom. Her tone was annoyed and I wondered what that was about. I walk in behind her as she is getting everything ready for us. She hops in as I brush my teeth, I jump in with her as she is almost done. She smiled at me as I kissed her head.

After a quick shower and rushing through my morning routine we were ready for the day ahead of us

After a quick shower and rushing through my morning routine we were ready for the day ahead of us. Or so I hoped. I know it was going to be hard on me to see my father in cuffs once again but I also knew that it wouldn't be for more than three years. I sighed as we arrived at the clubhouse. I was extremely annoyed to see Tara sitting at one of the tables with the two prospects standing by the door. Mason shook his head at me. Telling me not to start anything, making me roll my eyes at him.

"Go inside Jax and I will handle this." He says as Jax and Ameila pull into the lot. I wait for Amelia. She glares at Tara as she walks over to me. Neither one of us were going inside when our guys were out here with Tara.

"What do you want, Tara?" Jax asks as Tara smiles at him.

"We need to talk about the baby! I need help buying things for him!" She says as I roll my eyes at her. Ameila scoffs as she walks up next to Jax. Who pulled her into his side.

"Well until there is a DNA test done showing that Mason or I are the father, you are on your own. We have told you this before." Jax says as I walk up to Mason. He puts his arm around my shoulders and kisses my head.

"You really need to stop this Tara. I can't believe you are really going this far." Ameila says as I smile at Tara. "David told me that he was the father before he was killed." She says as Tara looks shocked and then angry.

"Shut up Ameila... Jax is mine, always has been. always will be." Tara yells as it was my turn to scoff at her.

"Yeah! You have said that before... Yet who did he wake up to this morning?" Amelia asks as I start to laugh. Mason slapped my ass.

"Tara, you lost me a long time ago. It is time you move on... Like I have!" Jax says, Mason guides me into the clubhouse. Amelia and Jax are not far behind us. As our little mini party went on I was a little upset that Opie asked Layla to marry him and Mason has asked me but I have yet to get a ring. But I needed to remember that I am pregnant and overly hormonal and to let it slide as now is not the time for me to have a breakdown over something that will happen one day. Mason took me home so I could rest before it was time to say goodbye to my father and the guys.

When I got the call to come to the clubhouse I was a nervous wreck even though I knew what was going to happen. It still hurt that my father was going to be in jail when I gave birth. As soon as I pulled into the lot my father was right next to me. I got out and hugged him. I didn't want to let him go.

"I love you so much my littler reaper!" He says as I start to cry.

"I love you too Daddy!" I say as my father kisses my head. I stayed in my father's arms until Jax showed up. "Show time!" I said as my father smiled at me. He hugged me again. "Don't drop the soap!" I said, making my father and Tig laugh. When they went to grab my father I hugged him again. "I love you Daddy!" I say as the agents try to pull us apart. Layla comes and holds me as I cry. I calmed down and called Mason. "It's a go!" I said before hanging up the phone. I shook my head as my life had been turned upside down. I had no clue what was to come next. And it all started because I went to my friend's bachelorette party instead of staying home like my father wanted. I shook my head as that was the best day of my life. I wouldn't change that for anything. But it did have me wondering what my life would have been like. But that stopped when I realized I wouldn't be with Mason and we wouldn't be having our little ones and that wasn't something I could live with.