S-3 - E-7- Widening Gyre

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

I wasn't surprised when Gemma told me that Aebl was in Belfast

I wasn't surprised when Gemma told me that Aebl was in Belfast. I had a feeling that was where that Irish dick would take him. But was worried if he was still alive. But what happened next is what pissed me off even more. Amelia pulled me to the side and told me that she walked in on Jax and that porn slut Ima as they where fucking. That they didn't even notice her. I was livid and ready to kill that bitch. Amelia didn't deserve the bullshit Jax was putting her through. And with her being pregnant I was even more pissed.

Tara had decided that that was the time to tell us she was pregnant and she was claiming that Jax and Mason had slept with her as well. But she didn't know who the father was. As she slept with them the same day.

"Yeah! Well we will do a DNA test to see. But my guess is that it is neither of the Teller boys!" I said as Tara looked at me shocked and Amelia laughed. Tara stormed off calling me a bitch and that I was jealous of her and her relationship with Mason. That soon my kid would have to share Mason as a father and that I would never get rid of her now. Amelia has cut Tara out of her life as she has caused nothing but problems with her and Jax. Amelia also told me that she had seen her and David Hale together. I drove to the clubhouse on a mission to kick Jax's ass. I was pissed he had cheated on Amelia. He was punishing her for something she didn't do.

I walked into the clubhouse and set my sights on Jax. I walked up to him like I was going to give him a hug but instead I punched him. "What the hell Roe?" He yelled as he looked up at me from the floor.

"Ima! Are you fucking kidding me?" I yell right back at him. He looks at me shocked.

"How do you know about that?" He asked as Opie and Juice helped him up.

"Your old lady walked in on the two of you. But you were to busy fuck the biggest whore in Charming!" I yell again at him. He shook his head. You could tell he never wanted Amelia to know what he had done. "You are the biggest piece of shit I have ever met!" I say as I point at him. "OH! And Tara is claiming to be pregnant by you or Mason." I say before I walk away. Mason tried to touch me but I pushed him away from me. "Don't fucking touch me!" I say as I walk out of the clubhouse. I needed to get back to Amelia as I know she is devastated that he would do that to her.

 I needed to get back to Amelia as I know she is devastated that he would do that to her

I was pissed at my brother. I couldn't believe he would do that to Amelia. I was pissed at Ima because I know this was her way of trying to get back at me for dropping her ass like a bad habit. I was pissed at Tara for lying to my old lady. There is no way I would touch her nasty ass. Hell, I wouldn't have touched her if my life depended on it. She has always made me sick.

"Mas... I am sorry! I fucked up!" He says as I hit him, making him land on his ass again.

"You are a fucking asshole to do that to Amelia. She did nothing wrong yet you are punishing her for everything. When it was Tara that let your son get kidnapped. Tara that has been trying to ruin our lives." I said as Jax just lowered his head and stood back up. "I wouldn't be surprised if Amelia leaves your ass for good this time... And if you get back with Tara I will have nothing to do with you outside of this club. You will be dead to me." I say before I shoulder check him and walk into church. I knew there could be a possibility that the baby she was carrying could be his.

"What are you going to do about that bitch that is claiming to be pregnant by you?" Hap asked as I growled. There was no way that kid was mine. I would prove that not matter what.

"I haven't been with anyone but Monroe since we saved her from that farmhouse. I wouldn't do that to her." I say as he nods his head. "If she wants a fight she is about to get on with me. I will make her life a fucking hell for this shit!" I say with a snarl as Hap smiles at me.

"And how are you going to get my very pissed off daughter to listen to what you have to say?" Hap asks as Kozik and Chibs laugh at me. I sigh and shake my head.

"I have no clue... But here is hoping I can make it out alive!" I say as all three of them nod their heads at me. Monroe was a different person when she was mad.

I sat with Gemma as she made the call to someone in Belfast

I sat with Gemma as she made the call to someone in Belfast. I wasn't surprised when Gemma made the comment about a new grandson. Amelia told her what had happened. I just sat there and pretended I was part of the wall. I am already pissed that this shit is going on. Why couldn't we have a normal life? I knew the answer but knew better than to voice it out loud.

"Monroe, you should be heading over to the clubhouse to say goodbye to Mason." Gemma says as I growl at her.

"I am mad at him and Jax. If I see Jax again I will do more than just lay his ass out on the ground!" I say as both Gemma and Amelia look at me shocked. "What? He hurt Amelia! He fucked that nasty gash." I ask as they both smile and laugh at me.

"Baby, I am proud of you!" Gemma says as I smile at her. "Old ladies need to stick together just like the club." She says as I nod my head at her. "But you still need to go and say goodbye to him. You never know what will happen." She says as I huff at her. I know she is right but I am still mad.

"Fine!" I say as I stand up and walk out of the hospital and head over to the clubhouse. I was still mad and wanted to kill someone. Not just someone... Ima! Well Ima and Tara. If I saw either of them anytime soon they won't be making any more movies or working as a doctor. I pulled in to see Mason waiting by his bike. He smiled at me as he walked over.

"Just so you know I am mad!" I say as he holds up his hands.

"I know and I don't blame you! But the shit that Tara is saying... Baby there is no way I would ever fuck that raniced pussy." He says as I look at him. I knew that was true as he was home every night unless he was on a long run. "I mean it baby you are the only one I have been with since we found you in that farmhouse. I wouldn't do that shit to you!" He says as I nod my head. I believed him but that didn't stop me from being mad. "I promise you it is not mine. I will do a DNA test to prove it. Hell, give me a lie detector test if you want but like hell would I ever be with her." He says as he wraps his arms around me. "I love you so much... I love our babies... I would never want to lose you over, pussy that I don't want or need." He says before kissing me.

"I'm still mad!" I say as he kisses me one more time.

"Yeah but not at me! And I am good with you beating my brother's ass some more. Hell I will even find Ima and let you kill her." He says, making me laugh.

"I love you Mason!" I say as Mason kisses me.

"I love you too baby!" He says as he kisses me again. "Go say bye to your dad and then come back to me! I want to spend some alone time with you." He says as I nod my head and walk over to my father. He slapped my ass, making me gasp and he chuckled. There were still a few hours before they had to leave and I knew that the next few weeks were going to be crazy. I also knew I needed to be there for Amelia. But I knew I needed to take care of myself and my baby.