S-4 - E-13- To Be, Act 1🔞

⚠️Warning⚠️ 

Smut in this Chapter!- Description of sexual activity, body parts, Inappropriate language, gif that show Semi sexual activity. As well as other things inappropriate for Readers under the age of 18.🔞

I wasn't surprised when we got the call that Clay was shot

I wasn't surprised when we got the call that Clay was shot. Mason had to leave and go to the hospital and Ryder was walking through the front door. I sighed as I looked at my brother. He gave me a sheepish smile. "Sorry sis. I know you don't want me here." He said, making me hold up my hand stopping him.

"It's not that I don't want you here. It's just that..." I said as I let out a breath. "Never mind!" I said as I walked back to our bedroom.

"She is taking Kozik's death hard!" I hear Mason say as I climb into bed with my babies. I pulled my babies closer. I kissed them as Mason walked in. "I'll be back in an hour." He said as I nodded my head at him. "Get some rest!" He said kissing the twins and then rolling me so he could kiss my belly. "I love you all so much!" He said before kissing me. After he left, Ryder came to check on me.

"I am sorry about Kozik. He was a good man. He loved you!" He said as I nodded my head. He walked over to me and kissed my head. "I am here for you! When you are ready." He said as I nodded my head. "I love you sis!" He said.

"I love you too little brother." I said as he smiled at me.

"Get some sleep!" He said as he covered me up. He left and I just laid there watching the twins. I placed my hand over my growing baby. I knew he asked me not to name my child Herman but this baby would be named after him in some way.

 I knew he asked me not to name my child Herman but this baby would be named after him in some way

I was pissed when I walked into the hospital. I didn't want to be here. I wanted to be at home with my wife and kids. Clay got what he deserved. Just wish I was the one pulling the trigger. Hap looked at me and shook his head. I listened to Uncer talking to the cops. I scoffed at what Uncer was saying. He was lying to protect Clay. Hap looked at me and sighed. "How is she?" He asked as I shook my head at him and sighed.

"She is heartbroken. We read his letter. He knew about us almost the whole time we were together." I said as Hap laughed like he wasn't surprised about that.

"Of course he did!" He said as I laughed. "He didn't say anything because he knew how I would react. I never wanted my daughter to be an old lady. I didn't want this life for her. But she is happy with you and you treat her like a queen, that is all that really matters to me." He said as I looked confused. "He confessed to knowing about you two in the letter he wrote to me. Said that he knew I wouldn't approve of you being with my daughter. Bring her into all of this. And the only reason he didn't tell me was the way you two looked at each other and how you turned down every whore that tried to make a move on you." He said as I nodded my head. Kozik did more for me than my step-father ever did.

"He knew I was in love with her before I even knew I was in love with her." I said as Hap chuckled at me.

"Yeah, that sounds about right." He said as I laughed. After an hour I left and went home. There was nothing for us to do. I walked in to see Ryder sitting on the couch reading a book. I shook my head as I looked to see what he was reading.

"Really... One of Monroe's baby books?" I asked as Ryder shrugged his shoulders at me.

"All I know is that after reading some of this. I don't think I will ever look at another woman the same way! The shit their bodies can do! Damn!" He said as I laughed and nodded my head at him. I knew what he meant.

"Head home! Get some sleep. We are going to need it." I told him as I started to check the house and make sure it was all locked up. I didn't know why but I knew shit was going down and it would end with one of us dead. If not all of us.

"She moved the twins into their room. So you have your bed and wife to yourself tonight." He said as I smiled. He walked out and I rubbed my hands together. I locked the front door before I walked back to our room to see Monroe laying in our bed looking at the wall. She looked at me and smiled.

"Hey baby..." She said as I smiled at her. I removed my kutt and shirt before taking off my boots and pants. I climbed into bed with her. I kissed her as I removed my shirt from her body and my boxers. "Mas?" She moaned as I found that sweet spot on her neck. She rolled me over so I was on my back. I watched as she kissed my body. I groaned as she licked the pre-cum of my dick. The way she gave me head had my eyes rolling in the back of my head. I loved her mouth around my dick.

"Fuck! Baby." I moaned as she took all of me. I watched as she bobbed her head up and down. "Shit I am going to cum!" I growled as she didn't stop. I started to thrust into her mouth as I wanted to cum in her mouth then her pussy. "Fuck! Baby!" I say as I cum in her mouth. I lay my head down on the pillow as she licks her lips. "My turn!" I say as I roll, us over and rip her underwear off. I smile as I bury my face into her pussy.

"OH! Fuck Mason" She screamed as I moaned into her. She has always tasted so good. After a few minutes I had her screaming my name as she came for me. I sat up and wiped my mouth.

"You taste so good Baby! So sweet!" I say as I kiss back up her body. She hums at me as her eyes are closed. "We ain't done yet! So no sleeping!" I said as I pushed into her, making her gasp as I didn't go easy on her. I watched as her eyes flew open and she let out a breath. She tightened around me and moaned so loud that I almost cum right then and there. She held her vice grip around me, making me groan.

"Holy Fuck, Mason!" She said once her orgasm was over and her breathing was more under control. I smirked as I moved faster and harder, wanting my own release. But I wanted her to cum with me.