Crazy!

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

Monroe was running around like crazy making sure everything was ready for when her father got out

Monroe was running around like crazy making sure everything was ready for when her father got out. I smiled as she was running around the clubhouse. She had made sure that all of his clothes were clean and that he had new sheets on his bed. I was sitting with the twins as they played on the floor. She smiled at me as she walked past with another load of freshly washed clothes. I shook my head as I think she cleaned out all of his clothes and started to wash them. I was so preoccupied with the twins that I didn't hear the clubhouse door open.

"They are so cute!" I hear a female say, making my head snap in the direction of the voice. I growled as I saw Amy stand only a few feet away from me and the twins.

"Get the fuck out, whore!" I yell at her. She backs up a few steps.

"Come on Mason... Is that any way to talk to your girl?" She asks as I scoff at her.

"You are not my girl. My old lady and mother to my children is currently upstairs!" I say as Amy sighs at me. She shakes her head. "Now get out. You are not wanted here!" I say as Mel walks inside followed by Kozik and Chibs. Kozik moves over to the twins as Chibs comes and stands next to me.

"You both need to leave. You have both been told that you are not wanted here!" Chibs says as Mel smiles at Amy. Monroe walks down the stairs to see Mel and Amy. She glares as she walks over to me. I wrap my arms around her and kiss her head. Mel and Amy glare back at my old lady.

"Get the fuck out!" I yell as Monroe smiles at me and rubs my chest.

"But Mason... I am so much more suited to be with you!" Amy says as she stomps her foot. Mel Looks at me then Amy. She smirked as she took a step forward.

"The fuck you are you crazy ass bitch!" I say as Mel looks confused. "I will never leave Monroe for the likes of you. Hell, I will never leave Monroe for anyone." I say as Amy starts to cry. "Who put this idea in your head that I somehow belong with you when in reality I am madly in love with Monroe." I say as Mel glares at me.

"My daughter is better than her. She is smarter, prettier, and has more to give you then Monroe." Mel says as It all makes sense now. Why Mel couldn't let Hap go, why she was so hurt that Monroe wouldn't forgive her. It was all an act. I growled as Mel realized what she had just said.

"Damn it mother." Amy said before smiling, over at me. Monroe was pissed as Opie and the prospect walked in.

"Your mother!" Monroe says as she smiles at them. Mel looks scared as Monroe has an evil smile.

"Monroe, I love your father. I want to be with him. We could even help you raise your babies. If you would give us a chance." Mel says as she tries to move closer to the twins. Amy looks annoyed at her mother.

"Not a chance in hell will you ever be a part of my childrens lives. I have made that clear, Mason has made that clear and I know for a fact that my father has made it clear. You are nothing to any of us." Monroe says as Mel looks hurt. Amy looks pissed.

"Mason is mine and you need to back off." Amy yells, making Monroe growl at her.

"The fuck he is." Monroe yells as Amy now looks really scared. Kozik pulls me away from Monroe. "I am so tired of you whores thinking you mean anything to any of the men here. You are just a place to shoot their load into. And you!" She yells pointing at Amy. "You are nothing to anyone. I know Mason hasn't touched you and never would." She says with so much anger and venom in her voice. "Now this is the last time I am going to be nice. Leave and never come back. Because if you do... It will be the last day you will ever breathe. I am done playing your little games." Monroe says as she steps closer to them. Mel backed away before running out of the clubhouse crying. Amy on the other hand just stood there and glared at Monroe.

"Please, like you would really hurt me!" Amy says, making Monroe attack her. I have never seen Monroe get so violent. Kozik passed me the twins before pulling Monroe off of a very bloody Amy. I smiled at my girl. "Mason, why didn't you stop her?" She asked as I laughed.

"Why would I? You are the one that started shit and needed to be put in your place. Monroe is my old lady. She has my crow. Monroe is the mother to my kids. Monroe will be my wife and have my last name. She has the ring." I say as Monroe shows off her engagement ring. "As you are nothing to me but a pushy whore that thinks she is something more special then what she really is." I say as Amy looks at me shocked.

"No... My mom told me what you said. She wouldn't lie to me." She says as Monroe and I look at each other confused.

"And what did she say?" I asked as Amy sobbed.

"She told me that you told her, that you are in love with me and only with Monroe because she was pregnant and that you didn't want to be with her but you wanted to be with me. That we were going to raise the twin together and that Monroe was just in the way." She says as I shake my head at her.

"And you believed that?" I asked as Amy nodded her head at me. "I will never leave Monroe. And no one is raising our kids but me and her. She is my everything!" I yell at her as she looks broken.

"I am done... Can I kill her now?" Monroe asks as I smile over at her. Amy looks at her scared. Mel comes walking back in.

"You lied to me!" Amy yells at Mel. "You said he wanted to be with me. But he doesn't. Why would you do that to me? I am your daughter." Amy says as she cries.

"I didn't raise you. You were never my daughter, just her's." Mel says as the prospects take the twins to my room. "The only thing I care about is getting Hap and her kids. That has always been my goal. After I had you, William had to tell his wife about us. He made me tie my tubes. That way we could still have sex but I wouldn't get pregnant again and ruin what he had with her. Those babies are a part of Hap. He will love them like his own." Mel says, shocking all of us.

I was shocked that she didn't see the flaw in her plan. Hap would never let anything happen to Monroe. She was his world and no one could change that. Not even some crazy whore.