S-4 - E-1 part two- Out

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

I watched as all the guys headed into church

I watched as all the guys headed into church. I sighed as our lives were about to become crazy once again. I felt Gemma wrap her arms around me. "Let's get the show on the road for this wedding so we can focus on yours and Mason." Gemma said as I nodded my head as I gathered up the twins to go to make sure everything was set for the wedding. Hours later I laughed as Amara was throwing flowers over Knox. Knox was glaring at her. He may have the Teller smirk but he has my father's glare. I heard my father chuckle before picking Knox up.

"So you did get some of the Lowman side. I was starting to worry that Amara would be the only one." He said as I laughed and Mason pouted at him.

"Hey..." Mason said as everyone around started to laugh. Tig Being the one to laugh the hardest.

"Hey what?" My father says as he points at Amara who is glaring at her brother and it is the same glare I have. Which is the Lowman glare but the female version. Mason smiles at Amara.

"Cutest little glare there is." Mason says as he squats down for Amara to walk into his arms. "It will scare all the boys away!" He says as my father scoffs at him.

"Didn't scare you away!" Hap grumbled as Mason smirks at him.

"Hell no! It didn't. Made me want her more!" Mason says as he pulls me into his arm and kisses my head. My father laughs and shakes his head. He takes Amara from Mason and giggles as my dad kisses her head. I smile at my father. No matter how scary he may be he has always been a teddy bear with me and now with his grandbabies. Mason kissed my head before going and helping the other guys set up.

"Are you going soft old man?" I asked as he played with the twins. He glared at me. I knew he wasn't but it was fun to see him get mad.

"Nothing going soft here." He said as I nodded my head. "Amara reminds me so much of you when you were a baby. And knox fuck he is Mason thru and thru. Minus the Lowman glare." He says, making me laugh and nod my head.

"He is a Teller after all." I said as my father nodded his head. I bit my lip as I thought about a few things. Things I needed to bring up with him. "Daddy I need to ask you something..." I said as He looked at me concerned. "Did you and Maria sleep together after she left us?" I asked as my father sighed but nodded his head. I already knew this to be true but I wanted to hear it from him.

"About six months after. I thought she was coming back to us. But when I woke up the next morning she was gone and I didn't see her again until she showed up at the prison. Why?" He said/asked as I knew I was about to drop a bomb on him. One that only Mason, Ryder and I know about. But he needed to know as well.

"As you know she has a son... Who is only 16 months younger than me and something about him... ''Well was familiar to me and it reminded me of you." I said as my father looked confused at me. "We did a DNA test and he is 99.9999% my full sibling." I said as my father was shocked. "He is your son." I said as my father looked pissed. He stood up and walked away. "Daddy! Where are you going?" I yelled as I followed him. I knew this could end badly and I didn't want to lose him again.

"To find Maria!" He yelled before stopping and seeing Ryder. Ryder looked nervous as he looked at our father.

"Daddy... Please breathe!" I said as he let out a breath. "I know this is a lot to deal with today but please keep your cool." I said as I placed a hand on my father's back. He nodded his head before walking over to Ryder.

"Hey!" Ryder said as he gave me a hug. Dad looked at me then at him.

"Happy Lowman met Ryder Lowman. Your son!" I say as dad looked shocked. Ryder looked nervous as did I. I didn't know how our father would act. He has never had the best temper.

"If you are not ok with my last name. I can change it to something else. Though I don't want to be connected to that man." Ryder says as dad shakes his head at him.

"No! I am good with it." Hap says as I smile up at him. "But I need to talk to Maria." He says as I sigh.

"She has already been yelled at by the both of us!" I say as dad looks annoyed at me. "She knows we know the truth about Ryder. And that you would know the truth." I said as he nodded his head. He looked at Ryder before pulling him into a hug. I smiled as Ryder hugged him back. My father has never really been the hugger type.

"Monroe, I thought we were going to wait until tomorrow to tell him about Ryder." I hear Mason say as I just gave him a sheepish smile. Dad and Ryder shake their heads at me.

"I changed my mind. SUE ME!" I said with a pout. Dad pulled me into the hug with him and Ryder. I smiled as I hugged them both. Not only did I get my father back but I also have a brother. Not a half brother but a true brother.

"We have a lot to talk about." Dad says as Ryder nods his head. "When did you know that you were mine and not that assholes?" Hap asks as Ryder sighs.

"Full not until Monroe and I did the DNA test. But mom would always say there is your real father and your sister. I always just thought she was daydreaming about getting away from William." He said as he shook his head. "I always knew she disliked Amy. I thought it was because she didn't want a daughter. But once she told me about Monroe being my sister. It made more sense. How Amy looked nothing like me or mom. How, Monroe and I looked alike. And how I looked nothing like William." He said as Dad nodded his head but stayed quiet.

"What did your mother say when you both confronted her?" Daddy asked as I huffed.

"That she was sorry that she lied to me my whole life. That she was sorry for leaving you and Monroe. That she wasn't sure if you were my father or William was. Until I was born. So she gave me your last name. And since he didn't do anything that involved my last name being used he never knew." Ryder said as I gave him a sad smile.

"In the last year, my and Ryder have talked a lot. About everything. " I said as dad nodded his head but then pointed at me.

"A year? You have known for a fucking year that he was my son! And didn't say anything to me!" He growled at me. I smiled as Ryder moved closer to me.

"Don't worry little brother. He won't do anything." I say with a smirk, making our father growl at me. "OH! Stop it. You know if I would have told you while you were inside you would have ended up killing someone." I said as my father just glared at me. So I glared back at him.

"She is right!" Tig said as I smiled at him.

"Stop smiling!" Hap yelled at me. I smiled even more. "You and I will talk about you hiding shit from me later." He said as he walked away. Ryder looked at me worried.

"OH! Don't look at her like that. One thing you need to know about your father and sister is that she can and will kick his ass. And with a smile on her face." Tig said as Mason and I laughed.

"How are you not scared of him?" Ryder asked as I shook my head.

"How are you not scared your mother will up and leave you?" I asked as he nodded his head in understanding.

"He raised you!" He said as I booped his nose. He swatted my hand away from his face. My father gave me his killer stare.

"That look stopped scarring me when I was 5. The day I realized that he would never raise a hand to me." I said as Ryder, Mason and Tig laughed. My father just shook his head.