S-3 - E-3- Caregiver🔞

⚠️Warning⚠️ Smut in this Chapter!- Description of sexual activity, body parts, Inappropriate language, gif that show Semi sexual activity. As well as other things inappropriate for Readers under the age of 18.🔞

I held Monroe as we slept

I held Monroe as we slept. My arms wrapped tightly around her as we laid naked. I could stay like this forever. If only we could it would be like heaven. I lightly run my fingers over her back, making her push more into me. I kiss her shoulder as she runs her leg up mine. I growl as I see her smile. "Naughty girl!" I say as I move her, so she is laying on top of me.

"Yeah! But you like it!" She says as she sits up straddling my waist. I smile as I pick her up and align my morning wood with her sweet pussy! I push into her, making us both moan.

"Shit... Baby, you feel so good! Fuck your pussy is perfect!" I say as she starts to move. I leave my hands on her hips but let her take control. I sit up and kiss her as I guide her hips as she moves. She moans as I move down to her neck and start to suck and bite her.

"Mmm! Mas!" She moans as she tightens around me.

"That's it baby! Cum for me!" I say as I lay back down and pound up into her as she cums. "OH! Fuck!" I moan as I cum inside of her. "Fuck that was quicker then I thought it would be." I say as she giggles at me.

"Yeah! It was!" She says as I slap her ass and growling at her.

"Be nice... or I won't put out later tonight! And it is your fault. If your pussy wasn't so fucking good." I say as we both laugh. She claims off of me and moves to our bathroom.

"Then why don't you come show me how good you can give it to me?" She says as she walks into the bathroom. I groan as I watch her step into the shower. I smile as I get out of bed and follow her into the shower.

"I will always show you how good I can give it to you!" I say as I wrap my arms around her and kiss her shoulder. She turns around in my arms and kisses my chest. "But we can't keep having sex in the shower. Don't want to chance hurting you and our babies." I say as she huffs. "But I will show you as soon as we get back into bed. I want to take my time with you. Make you scream with every orgasm. Make your whole body shake." I say as she smiles up at me. After everything that has happened Clay wanted me to stay home with Monroe. Just to make sure that her and the twins are ok. I was happy to do it. It meant more sex and time with her.

We have a doctor's appointment later today. And we are both hoping that our twins will play nice and we will be able to know if we are having two boys, two girls or one of each. I don't care what we have as long as they are healthy. She is now 24 weeks and the last visit they both kept their legs closed and wouldn't stop moving. The Doctor asked if she had been drinking coffee before she came in. Which had us laughing as they were bouncing off her stomach.

"We have the doctor's appointment today right?" I ask, making sure that it is today and not tomorrow.

"It's here in about an hour. So we have enough time to eat something before we need to head out." She says as I smile at her.

"I'll make breakfast, you go sit down and relax!" I say as I kiss her. She nods her head before walking into the living room. I quickly make us something to eat so we can finish getting ready and head out to the appointment. I am really hope we will find out the sex of the twins. "Damn baby!" I say as she scarf down her food. I knew she was hungry but I don't think she even chewed it.

"What? I was hungry! I am eating for three." She says as I smile at her. I try to hand her some of mine but she shakes her head at me. "No! I'm good now! I may be eating for three but not three grown men." She says as I chuckle at her. I quickly eat mine so we can head out.

When we got to the Doctors office we had to wait a few minutes but it wasn't anything unusual. While we were waiting Clay called and said we had church in an hour since he knew we had a doctor's appointment and knew that I didn't want to miss it. I had made sure to be at every appointment since we found out she was pregnant. I wanted to be with her for everything.

As soon as we got back into the ultrasound room my heart started to race. Monroe grabs my hand and squeezes it. She lays on the table and lifts her shirt. We watch the monitor and see our little ones.

"OK! Not as crazy this time, not let's see if they will be nice!" The tech says with a smile. "OK, do you want to know what you are having?" She asks as we both nod our heads at her. "OK! Baby A is a boy and Baby B is a girl!" She says as I kiss Monroe! I couldn't be happier that we are having one of both. Tho I am scared as shit to have a daughter but if Hap can do it so can I. Right? The Doctor checks both of their hearts. And to my relief there was nothing wrong with them. "I will keep checking and making sure that their hearts are healthy." The Doctor and tech leave the room to get us the photos.

"God! I love you!" I say as I kiss her again. "I can't wait to tell the guys." I say as we get the ultrasound photos and leave for the clubhouse. I was going to have a son and a daughter.

I sat in church and waited for the rest of the guys. Monroe was excited to tell her father. As soon as the doors closed Clay looked at me waiting. I smiled and put the two ultrasound photos on the table.

"We are going to have an outlaw and a Princess." I say as they guys all cheer. My brother claps me on the back. I know this is hard for my brother and I wish I could take away his pain and bring Abel back. And soon he would be home where he belonged.

"OK! So Mason will stay back. Since we don't know how long we are going to be gone. Don't want you to miss the birth of the twin." Clay says as I shake my head at him.

"No! I am going. Monroe will understand and if I have to I will fly back for the birth." I say as all the guys shake their heads at me. "Look Monroe will understand she wants him found as much as we do!" I say as they all sigh. When we walked out Hap was looking down at the ultrasound photos. I smiled as Monroe was asleep with her head in his lap.

"I should take her home!" I say as Jax nods his head at me. I move to pick her up but Hap waves me away.

"She's fine for right now!" He says as he runs his hands through her hair. I shake my head as we only see his soft side with Monroe. And only when it is just members. "Hell she hasn't done this since she was a little girl!" He says as I sit in the chair next to him. "Hell when she was all wound up I would do this and she would be out. My Ma always said it was me playing with her hair. And it was because I was clam making her clam." He said as I smiled down at my family. When they had to leave I took her home to relax more. I didn't want her stressing about what was going on.

Hap and I had talked about him patching in here and he was planning on it. He wanted to be with Monroe and the babies. I smiled as I knew she would be happy that her father would be close by in case she needed him. I had also found out that Kozik was thinking about coming back. I wasn't sure how that was going to go as he and Tig had a beef with each other for years now. Hap said it was because of a dog and I didn't get it but he told me not to get in their mess. I agreed but knew Monroe would want Kozik down here.