S-4 - E-2- Booster

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

I was annoyed when I was first told that we would be working with the cartel

I was annoyed when I was first told that we would be working with the cartel. I expressed by disteast for the drug lords of Mexico. I knew Monroe wouldn't be happy about us working with them and the fact that it wasn't only me putting our lives on the line. Working with them meant that all of our families were now in danger. I knew getting involved with them was to protect my brother and all of us from the Russians.

I smiled as I woke up with not only my beautiful girl but both of my mini monsters. I chuckled as I pulled them all closer to me. Monroe let out a soft moan. I smiled as she wrapped her arms around our babies so she could cuddle closer to me. I kissed her head then our babies. "I love you!" I said as Monroe smiled up at me.

"I love you too!" She said as I smiled at her. I kissed the twins head before kissing her lips.

"I have a run to do today." I said, making Monroe sigh as she looked at me then the twin. "It is local so I will be home by dinner." I said as she shook her head.

"How bad could this get?" She asked as I sighed. Not really knowing what to tell her.

"I don't know Baby." I said as I kissed her head. I got up and she sat up. "I want to tell you that everything will be ok but I don't know." I said as she nodded her head. I knew Ryder wanted to Prospect. And there was a vote today about it.

"My dad?" She asked as I smiled at her.

"We have a vote and then he is headed to your grandma's." I say as she looks at me.

"Vote?" She asks as I smile at her.

"Ryder... wants to prospect. We talked about it over the last few weeks. He wants to be able to be with his father and sister. Him being on the outside he wouldn't be able to do that. Chibs, Opie and Piney agree." I say as Monroe looks shocked.

"But he knows nothing about the club or club life!" Monroe says as she gets out of bed and starts to pace.

"That's not true. He helped us out with a problem." I say as Monroe looks shocked. "He might not have been raised by Hap but he is his son through and through. Just like you are his daughter." I say as Monroe now looks pissed.

"You took my little brother on a job for the club?" She yells as I shake my head.

"NO! We needed help and we are all known as members of the club. We needed someone unknown to keep an eye on things. Ryder volunteered to help as no one knew he was your brother or Hap's son." I said as Monroe shook her head. "He was the one that came to me and asked what I thought. I know he talked with Hap last night before he had to leave." I said as Monroe now looked pissed. "Baby, he is a Lowman. He has no fear just like you and Hap. His only weakness is his family. You, Hap and the twins. He wants to do what is right and help protect his family." I say as Monroe shakes her head at me.