One year in🔞

⚠️Warning⚠️ 

Smut in this Chapter!- Description of sexual activity, body parts, Inappropriate language, gif that show Semi sexual activity. As well as other things inappropriate for Readers under the age of 18.🔞

There was only two months left for my father and the guys inside

There was only two months left for my father and the guys inside. Maria had backed off when my father told her that nothing was going to happen between them, not now or ever again. That she made the calls and now she needed to live with her mistakes. She cried and told me why she was pushing so hard, it was because her ex-husband and step-daughter were harassing her and the only way they would stop is if she gave them the money from my great grandmother. I told her that I would never give her the money or them.

Ryder wants nothing to do with any of them. I guess Maria lied about how she left me and what his 'father' had done to get her to marry him. We have talked a few times. Getting to know each other. I was more guarded about what I told him just in case he was helping Marie or William.

Tara hasn't been seen since the DNA test came back provening that Jax and Mason were not her son's father. But we knew that wouldn't last once Jax was out of prison. Amelia had told me that after the guys were taken that she found Tara in her and Jax's house, but didn't know how she got in. Mason was pissed and changed all the locks to make sure that Abel and her were safe.

Amy started to come around again, earning another beat down by me and Layla. She tried to get Mason to sleep with her and when that didn't work she went after Opie. Her father showed up and demanded that I sign over the money my great grandma left me. To which he received a beat down by Kozik. Something Kozik has wanted to do for sometime now. I wasn't surprised when he was patched into Samco. With Tig not here to vote I know he would get in no problem.

I was a little annoyed when I found out that dad had asked him to stick around and watch over me. Even though I am 23. He still treats me like I am a 5 year old little girl. Something we have had a fight over. Don't get me wrong... I love my father, but there are times I wish he would see that I am an adult and can take care of myself.

 I love my father, but there are times I wish he would see that I am an adult and can take care of myself

I was excited after Ma asked to have the twins over for the night. Monroe and I don't get much time alone with each other. And we both needed a night together. I had made plans to take her out with no club, no babies, and no drama. When I walked into the house with my ma, Monroe smiled at us from the floor with the twin.

"Hey, babe!" I say as I walk over to her and kiss her. I tickle Amara and Knox. "We needed to pack a bag for them. Ma is going to take them for the night!" I say with a wink. Monroe smiles at me.

"OH! OK!" She says as she gets up, she heads to their room and gets a bag packed.

"I really appreciate this Ma!" I say as My mother kisses my check.

"I know baby! You two have been working so hard. You both need this!" She says as I nod my head. After Monroe has their bags packed and Ma has left I smile over at Monroe. I walk over to her and kiss her.

"So what's the plan?" She asks, making me smirk at her. OH! I had a plan and it was us spending a lot of time in our bed.

"Will first... I plan on taking you to our room and showing you how much I love you. Then we will shower and go out to dinner. After that We will come home and spend the rest of the night in bed naked." I say as I kiss her neck. I hear her moan as my hands roam her body. "Yep!" I say as I pick her up and head to our room. We removed each other's clothes. I smiled as she looked beautiful. I smiled as I picked her up and laid us on the bed. "Fuck! Monroe, you are so beautiful!" I say as we kiss. She smiled against my lips before rolling us over.

"Do you know how hot you are?" She asks as she kisses, down my body. I moan as she slowly starts to stroke me. I watched as she licked the pre-cum of my dick. Making me growl. She slowly took me into her mouth. I watched as she bobbed her head up and down, taking more and more of me in her mouth and down her throat. She slowly started to play with my balls, making me humm. It has been so long since we were able to pay this kind of attention to each other.

"Holy fuck babe!" I moan as she takes all of me. "You keep doing that and I am going to cum." I say as I grab her hair. She moaned as I started to thrust into her mouth. "You want that baby! You want me to cum in that pretty mouth?" I ask as she smiles, making me growl and we both move a little faster. It wasn't long when I came into her mouth. "I think I need my dessert now!" I say as I pull her up to me and roll us over. I kiss down her body making sure to hit every spot that makes her moan.

"Mason!?" She said as I licked once before blowing on her pussy! I smiled as I spread her legs more and dived into her. She moaned so loud that I instantly was hard. Which made me go hard at her, wanting her to orgasm so I could bury myself inside of her. I was rewarded with her screaming out my name as she came.

"So good!" I say as I sit up and lick my lips clean. "I love burying my face in your pussy!" I say as I kiss back up her body. "But what I really love to do to your pussy!" I say as I slide inside of her, making both of us moan. "Yeah we aren't leaving this bed any time soon." I say as I slowly thrust into her. She moans in response letting me know that she is ok with that. After we both reached our climax we laid in bed. "Fuck! I love our kids but I miss this!" I say pulling her closer to me.

"What, us laying naked in bed?" She asks with a smile. I chuckled.

"We are naked every night. What I meant was... Us, just having time to ourselves. Not in a rush, just us making sure that we are both satisfied and on cloud nine." I say as She nods her head but stays quiet. "July 8th!" I say, making Monroe look at me confused. "Wedding date!" I say with a smile. "That was the day I first laid eyes on you! The day you stole my heart!" I said as she smiled at me.

"That's only three months from now!" She says as I nod my head. I knew it was soon but neither one of us wanted anything big.

"Yep! Opie and Layla are getting married the day the guys get out. But I want it to be that day. This gives you two months to get things started before your dad gets out. Then one month to spend with him as a Lowman before I make you a Teller. The twin's birthday is in the middle. So it will be a month of parties!" I say with a smirk.

"Ass..." She says, making me laugh. "You need to feed your old lady. I was promised dinner!" She says as I nod my head.

"Pizza or chinese?" I ask, already knowing what she wants. Chinese! We talked more about the wedding and what we both wanted. I was happy when we agreed on a small backyard wedding. Just close friends and family.