S-4 - E-5-Brick

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

As soon as I walked into the house I smiled as I saw my women folding clothes

As soon as I walked into the house I smiled as I saw my women folding clothes. I walked up behind her and hugged her. "Hey baby!" I say kissing her neck. She giggles as I kiss her.

"Welcome home!" She says as I nod my head towards our bedroom. She smiles as she turns in my arms. "The little monsters will be up soon!" She says, making me huff. All I want is to spend some time with my women.

"Fine but you owe me some extra love tonight." I said as she nodded her head.

"And I'll do it with a smile on my face as I take your big cock!" She says as I growl at her. Why does she have to say shit like that to me, when I am already in need of her.

"You are mean!" I say as I slap her ass. "If you don't play nice I am going to bend you over now!" I said as she just smiled at me.

"I missed you too!" She says as I shake my head at her and laugh. "So what is the plan for the rest of the day?" She asks as I shrug my head at her.

"No Clue... As far as I know I have the rest of the day with you and the kids." I say as she smiles at me. "But I wanted to ask you something." I say as she looks at me. "My Ma? Did she say what those letters were about?" I asked as Monroe looked at me and then nodded.

"What they are, she said that it could get Clay killed by you and Jax. But my guess is that she doesn't want you to know how involved she was in whatever they are about." Monroe said as I nodded my head. I have always wondered if Clay was the reason my father died. Dad always said that Clay and Ma were too close and when he asked me about it I told him that when he was gone Clay would spend a lot of time at the house. Jax and Opie were already out causing trouble to ever notice. "But I don't have them, Amelia doesn't have them and I guess they think that Tara does." She said as I nodded my head. Looks like I will have to go and get them. If what Monroe thinks is true. Then this will be our get out of drugs card we need and Take back our father's club from Clay.

"Ok until we get those letters let's relax and spend some time together. I needed my woman." I say pulling her down to the couch. We both laugh as we hit the couch. She cuddles up to me as I just hold her. It wasn't even an hour later that I got a call saying we had a problem and that I was needed in church. I sighed as I left my woman and kids at home.

 I sighed as I left my woman and kids at home