S-3 - E-6- The Push

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

I was sitting at the clubhouse waiting with my father

I was sitting at the clubhouse waiting with my father. He had finally decided that it was time to Make Charming his home since I was here and his grandchildren are here. I was happy that he would be with me again in one place. I wasn't happy that he wanted to stay at the clubhouse instead of with me and Mason. But he wants us to have our own space. Really what he meant was he doesn't want to hear us having sex. I get it... I sure as hell don't want to hear him fucking a whore!

All the guys came in from outside. Mason gave me a kiss before heading into church. Dad kissed my head before he went in. I smiled at my uncle Kozik. I heard about the problem between him and Tig but never got the full story. I sat there as the three hangarounds waited to see if they would be able to prospect. I looked them over. I thought two of them would make it and one wouldn't make it to the end of the week.

"So? Why do you all want to prospect? I mean the life of an outlaw is a hard one to live." I asked as Chuckie placed a cup of tea in front of me. "Thank you Chuckie!" I said as I didn't look away from the three guys that wanted to join my family.

"The brotherhood! Knowing where you belong." One says he is a bigger guy. I nod my head at him. That is a reasonable answer.

"What's your name?" I ask as he points to himself. I nod my head as I take a sip of my tea.

"Phil..." He says, making me smile at him. "Fat Phil or filthy Phil." He says as he looks down at the ground.

"I'll stick with Phil! What about you?" I say pointing to the next guy.

"Miles and brotherhood as well as a family. I grew up here and I always wanted to be a part of the club." He says as I nod my head. He was a local so he knew what the club was into.

"Why are we answering any of her questions? She is just a croweater. We don't have to answer her. Hell is she wasn't pregnant we would be fucking her." The last guy says, making Chuckie choke on his coffee. I smile as I turn to him.

"My name is Monroe Lowman. I am Happy Lowman's daughter. Also known as Killa. I am also Mason Teller's old lady and mother to his children. And no you wouldn't. I don't fuck losers like you!" I say as the guy looks scared. The other two move away from him. "If I was to walk in there and tell them that you called me a croweater I can guarantee that Five no six of them would come out here and beat your ass." I say as he gets all cocky again.

"Yeah who?" He asks as he leans closer to me. He was trying to act tougher than he really was.

"Jax, Opie, Chibs, Piney, Kozik and Juice." I say as I count them off on my fingers. With a smile. He gulped as he looked at the chapel door.

"What about Hap and Mason? Wouldn't they come out and kick my ass?" He asks as I smile at him.

"The rest would be holding back my father and Mason! So that leaves Clay, Tig and Bobby to hold back my father and Mason... Good luck there. And those two wouldn't kick your ass, they would kill you! And that is only if I don't first!" I say as the doors open up. Tig waves them in. I laugh as he looks scared. I turn to Chuckie and smile. "I love scaring the would-be prospects. But that one won't make it long!" I said, making him laugh.

"As long as it is them and not me. Then I love it too." Chuckie says I laugh.

"Never Chuckie. I like you too much! You make the day fun." I say as he smiles at me. It was much longer when all the guys came out and my dad was all smiles. Kozik looked sad and I knew he didn't get voted in. I watched as my uncle hit Tig in the back. Mason quickly got me behind the bar.

"Anything happens to her... You can kiss that kutt goodbye!" Mason says as Miles stands in front of me protectively. We all watch as my uncle and Tig beat the shit out of each other. My father and Mason are egging them on as all the guys were.

"Overgrown children! That is what I have to deal with for the rest of my life." I said as I stood there with my arms crossed. It was one thing when it was just my father and uncle but now I was a part of this life. I had to deal with them all.

After Tig and Kozik finished fighting, I could tell that Miles and Phil would be good additions to the charter

After Tig and Kozik finished fighting, I could tell that Miles and Phil would be good additions to the charter. The other guy I wasn't too sure about. But what really made me keep an eye on him was the way he would look at Monroe. He watched her as she hugged her father. "You got a problem with my old lady?" I asked, making him jump. My brother and Opie walk over to us.

"NO!" He says as he tries to move away.

"Then why do you keep watching her? Like you are going to hurt her." Opie asks as he moves in front of him. "We have all seen it." He said and I growled.

"I may have said something and I am worried she will tell Happy or Mason." He says, I side eye my brother. What could he have said to make me and Hap pissed.

"And what did you say?" Jax asks, the guy looks scared. He shakes his head. "Chuckie!" Jax yells, making Chuckie come running over to us. "Either you tell us and be a man or Chuckie will." He says as the guy sighs.

"I called her a croweater!" He says as I look at Chuckie who nods his head. Confirming he did.

"He also said a few things about fucking her. Not nice!" Chuckie said and I was pissed.

"What did she say?" Jax asks with a smirk. I knew my brother and what he was up to. He was looking for a fight.

"She told me her name and who she is related to and who's old lady she is." The guy says as Monroe and Hap walk over to us. "She also told me who would be kicking my ass if you all found out. And who would kill me?" He says, making me laugh. I knew that list was short and it would be me and Hap.

"Who did she say?" I ask, now finding this funny as she seemed to know who would do what.

"Jax, Opie, Chibs, Kozik, Juice and Piney." He says as I look confused. "She also said that Clay, Tig and Bobby would be holding you and Hap back from killing me." He says as we all laugh and nod our heads.

"Don't ever call my old lady and mother of my kids a croweater ever again. Or I will kill you! She is a princess to this club and an old lady. Show her the respect she deserves." I say as Monroe wraps her arms around me. Hap growled as he didn't hear what was said in the beginning. "And before you say it you should have known who she was, before you asked to prospect." He nods his head at me before walking away.

"I give him a week before he up and quits! And that is if you are lucky." Monroe says as We nod our heads and agree with her.

"Why he call you a croweater?" Jax asks as Monroe laughs before sighing and looking at Hap who still looks ready to kill.

"I was asking them why they wanted to join! Phil and Miles seem like a good fit. Had good answers. He didn't like that I was questioning them. My guess is he was trying to show he was the alpha male among the three." She says with a shrug of her shoulder and walks away.

"Yeah that needs to change!" I say as I nod at Hap. He shakes his head at me.

"I mean she has your crow, what more do you want?" My brother asks me. I smile as I pull out the ring I had gotten her. Opie and Jax both smile at me.

"To make her my wife!" I say as they pat me on the back. Jax smiled at me and nodded his head. I knew that I needed to get her a ring and I knew what I wanted. I just hoped she liked it