S-3 - E-11- Bannie

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

I was pissed as they have been having us run laps around Belfast for Abel and this whole time they had him up for adoption

I was pissed as they have been having us run laps around Belfast for Abel and this whole time they had him up for adoption. Who the fuck would do that to a child. I was pissed when Ma pulled me aside and told me that Amelia was pregnant and we needed to get Abel back as soon as possible and that Priest got into Jax's head and it is now eating him up inside. What could that douche say to my brother to fuck him up so bad?

"Have you talked to Monroe lately?" Ma asks, I sigh and shake my head at her. "Why not?" She asks as I just look at her. She sighed as she knew that Monroe would go crazy if she heard that someone tried to blow us up. That we had been shot at. And almost arrested in the first few hours we were here.

"All that has happened... I don't want to tell her all of that over the phone. She will freak out and she doesn't need that right now!" I say as my mother shakes her head at me. I wasn't sure why she was acting like she cared. When I knew she only truly cared about herself.

"She is going to kick your ass when we get home. That girl loves you and is already freaking out." She says as I nod my head. Knowing that I am in for a fight with her when I get home. But hoping deep down, seeing me alive and well, will make her forget about me not talking to her and seeing I was doing it for her own good.

"Call her and just tell her that you love her. Let her know you are ok! SHe deserves that much!" She says as I nod my head and walk outside to call her. It only rang once before she picked up.

"Mason?" She asked with worry in her voice, making me smile. I don't know why? I didn't want her to be worried. I didn't want her stressing over what was going on here.

"Yeah! Baby, it's me." I said as I walked further away so no one would hear us. "I am sorry I haven't called. It has been crazy here." I say as I hear a small growl. I smile as she hasn't yet started to yell at me. "I know you are mad and I am sorry. That I have been keeping you in the dark, but please baby we can fight when I get home! I just needed to hear your voice and for you to hear mine! I miss you baby!" I say as I hear her sigh.

"I know baby, I miss you too! I am sorry and I don't want to be mad at you but I am. On a positive note. The clubhouse is all nice and clear. Doesn't smell like booze, smoke and steal pussy!" She says as I laugh. "Your room, Jax's and my dad's are all clean." She says as I shake my head at her.

"Baby don't overwork yourself! We don't need our babies coming too early. Please take it eazy until I get home." I say as I hear her huff. I chuckled as I could see her cleaning like a crazy person.

"It has been keeping me busy and I don't have to think about what is going on over there!" She says as I sigh. As someone says something in the background. It sounded like Tig and Kozik.

"Monroe we are all in one piece, baby. We will be home here soon and then we'll talk all about what happened." I say as Juice waves me over. "I have to go but I will call you before we head home." I said as Monroe let out a breath.

"Ok! Bebe! I love you! Please be safe." She says as I smile. I know she is worried and I didn't want to add to it by asking what was going on there.

"Love you too baby! We'll be home soon! You better be ready for me." I say as she growls as someone talks in the background again before I hang up. I could have sworn that they said something about Amelia being kidnapped. I walked over to Juice and we headed back inside to see what the plan to get Abel back was.

 I walked over to Juice and we headed back inside to see what the plan to get Abel back was

I finished washing all the bedding for all of the guys. I moved on to the bar next. Tig made the prospects help with the higher shelves and the lower ones so I didn't get stuck on the floor. That earned him a beer bottle thrown his way. As he ran and laughed. It wasn't until his phone rang that we all became quiet and listened as best we could. The rest of the day I was a nervous wreck. I was left with the prospects most of the day and I hated it. I could ask the questions I need answers to as they would have no clue how to answer them. And they wouldn't let me call my father. As they were under orders to not let me talk to him or Mason without them there. Until Mason called me. I was finally able to relax a little knowing that they were all ok.

Tig sat beside me making sure I didn't say anything about Amelia being kidnapped. I growled as Kozik came to sit on the other side of me. I started to get annoyed as they whispered back and forth as I was on the phone. I slapped both of them as soon as I was off the phone.

"You two are stupid. Talking about the kidnapping while I am on the phone with Mason." I say as they both rub their heads. Piney laughed as he looked at me.

"Yes! Little Queen!" Tig says as I shake my head. I looked around to see what I could clean now! Kozik eyed me and started to shake his head.

"Can I clean the chapel?" I ask, making all of them sigh.

"No! You need to rest! I want you to go and lay down. Take a nap or a bath!" Kozik says as I nod my head at him. I went and took a nap. I never realized just how tired I was. Until I was laying down.

I woke up to yelling and headed slowly down stares with my gun. One voice didn't sound familiar to me. I looked around the corner to see Kozik yelling at Mel. "What the fuck are you doing here?" I ask as she turns and looks at me. She looks shocked when she sees my belly.

"You're pregnant?" She asks a little too excitedly as she starts to walk over to me. I point my gun at her. I don't like her but something about the way she was looking at my belly had me on edge.

"Yes, I am. Now why are you here? My father has told you over and over again he doesn't want your ass." I asked as she looked at me scared as I still had my gun pointed at her.

"I wanted to talk to Hap and to you! I have done a lot of thinking and I miss him and I wanted to be a part of your life as well as a mother figure to you." She says as I scoff at her. "I get that you don't believe me." She says as I nod my head. "But I love him and I want to prove it to him. That I am just what you both need." She says as a few of the sweet butts walk in including my fathers newest little whore. I drop my gun and smile at her.

"Missy!" I say waving her over to us. She stands next to Kozik. "Can you tell Mel here what my father told you before he started fucking you?" I ask as I sit at one of the tables. Kozik comes and stands next to me. As Missy sighs and looks really annoyed. I knew she wasn't happy about my father's terms but what was she going to do?

"Yeah! He is not looking for an old lady, does not want an old lady. Just someone to help relieve his stress with and a good fuck. And the moment we start thinking we are more then a fuck toy, we can move on to the next guy. Because he doesn't want anything serious!" Missy says as I smile at her.

"Thank you!" I say as she nods her head and walks away. "So you see he is not looking for or wanting an old lady! So... might as well run back to the hole you crawled out of. Because no one here is buying what you are selling." I say as Mel starts to cry before she runs out of the clubhouse.