S-4 - E-3- Dorylus

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

I ignored the calls from my brother and Clay

I ignored the calls from my brother and Clay. I was pissed that they would put our club in danger. Amelia tried to call me and I told her to ask her old man. I refused to be the one to tell her that Jax was getting us into drugs. Jax needed to grow a pair of balls and tell her. I looked at Monroe as she sat in shock as I had just told her about what Clay had gotten us into. What he got her father and now her brother into.

"This is bad, Mas... Like really bad." She finally says as I nod my head.

"I know baby... I want you to stay away from Clay and Jax for the time being. I don't know where their heads are and I refuse to put you and the twin in danger." I said as she nodded her head. Tig called and told me that our guns were taken and to get my ass to Momma Lowman's place now. I left and arrived just before my brother and the other guys. I watched as everything went down. I didn't say a word to my brother.

Hap noticed and pulled me aside. "Where is your head?" He asked as I glared at my brother.

"Protecting what I love the most." I said as Hap looked at me confused. "Monroe, my kids and this club. I am not going down without a fight." I said as he nodded his head.

"I don't like this. I am against drugs. I love this club but if my daughter, son and grandbabies are going to be put in even more danger, I can't stand for that. Monroe and the twins are my world and I just got my son in my life." He says as I nod my head.

"So right now it is me, you, Piney and Bobby against this shit." I say as Hap nods his head. "I will talk with Juice and Chibs. You talk to Kozik. Make sure he is on our side. I don't want this shit to pass. This will destroy us. " I say as Jax walks up to us. I glare at him.

"We good?" Jax asked as I scoffed at him. He really thought we would be good?

"Hell no we aren't good." I said as I mounted my bike. I needed to find Chibs and Juice and make sure they were against all this cartel shit.

I arrived at the clubhouse to see a pissed off Monroe. "Baby?" I asked as she glared past me at my mother. I looked at my mother and walked over to her. "What the fuck did you do?" I asked as my mother looked at me shocked.

"I just asked if she had found any letters from that gash in Belfast!" My mother says as I look at her confused. "I found this in Jax's house. Monroe was there that day so I asked if she knew anything about it. It got heated and words were said. It is old lady shit!" She said as I glared at my mother. That wasn't going to fly with me.

"What words?" I asked as she looked at me shocked. I could see her trying to spin this but I wasn't having any of it. "If you don't tell me Monroe will. I know I will get the truth out of her before I will you. And I will be asking her anyway." I said as my mother looked at me sad.

"I told her if she did know about them that I would make sure she never saw the twins again." She said, making it my turn to be shocked. "I am sorry. I overstepped and I shouldn't have. But these letters could be bad." She said as I was ready to blow.

"First if Monroe knew about any fucking letter then so would I. Second you don't get to tell my old lady, the mother of my children, any of that bullshit. I told you before to stay in your lane and this right here..." I said pointing to her. "Crossed the line. Stay away from my old lady, stay away from my kids. You are no longer grandma. Just Gemma, Clay's old lady. I mean it, Gemma! Stay the fuck away from my family!" I said before walking out of her office. I walked over to Monroe and kissed her head. "Head home. I'll see you after the vote. Do not open the door for my mother, Clay or my brother. They can't be trusted!" I said as she nodded her head.

"Mason... Please let's talk about this." I heard my mother say as I kissed Monroe. I turned to look at my mother as the other guys pulled up.

"You want to talk about this. OK! Let's talk. Tell me where you get the right to tell my old lady that you will make sure she never sees our kids again. Who the fuck do you think you are?" I yelled at her. She looked at me sad.

"I am looking out for my family." She stated as I scoffed at her.

"If that was true. Then you never would have said that to Monroe. Because Monroe is my family. My old lady, my wife, the mother to my children. You don't get to run my life. Knox and Amara are mine and Monroe's babies not yours. I told you before that you have no say in anything we do with our kids. You don't get to tell me or Monroe shit about our kids." I yelled as Jax pushed me back from our mother.

"Mas... Man, calm down." He says as I growled at him. Shoving him away from me.

"Coming from a man that wants to bring drugs to our club. You are pathetic just like Clay. Looking for that money." I said, pushing him even harder away from me.

"Mas you don't..." He started to say, making me hit him. I was sick of him claiming I didn't understand.

"Don't you dare say I don't understand." I yelled before getting in my brother's face. "You have been looking for a way out for a while now. We have all seen it!" I said so only my brother could hear. "Now here is your chance. You sold yourself to Clay and now the rest of the club will pay so you can walk away. You're his little bitch now!" I said as Jax looked at me shocked.

"I am doing this for both of our families." He said as I scoffed at me.

"No, you are doing this for yours. If it was for both of us, you would have talked to me about not letting me find out about it at church." I said as I pushed past him. "If this goes through you will no longer be my brother. Just the asshole that sold us out." I said as he looked at me shocked. "You will be the death of Samcro. You and Clay!" I said as I headed into church.

I knew the vote didn't go the way Mason wanted it to because he came into the house with my father and brother, all of them going straight to the beer and walking outside to sit

I knew the vote didn't go the way Mason wanted it to because he came into the house with my father and brother, all of them going straight to the beer and walking outside to sit. I let them talk before letting them know that dinner was ready. We sat and ate in silence. It wasn't until after my dad and Ryder left did Mason talk to me.

"I am sorry, I haven't said anything to you." He said as I gave him a sad smile. "Just shit since they got out has been bad. Not with your dad, Bobby, Tig, or Juice but with Clay and Jax. They are making moves behind the club's back." He said as I nodded my head.

"I get it. You could see the change almost at once with them." I said as he nodded his head.

"The vote passed! We are now bitches for the cartel. We will never get out from under them." He said as I shook my head.