S-3 - E-10- Firinne

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

When I got to the clubhouse I was thrown into a worldwind of a shit storm

When I got to the clubhouse I was thrown into a worldwind of a shit storm. Amelia was taken by some piece of shit mayan wanna be. I had to tell the guys that she is pregnant, about six weeks. I was pissed when I didn't hear from Mason for a while. Tig didn't want me to tell Mason or my father what was happening here. As this might send Jax even deeper into his head and that he didn't need that right now. They knew that if we told Jax it would just add more stress to his ever growing pile. I didn't want to add to the already growing problems the club has. But I still felt like he needed to know. He needed to know that she was pregnant.

"Roe! You need to stay at the clubhouse. Until we get Amelia back. We can't risk you and the twin." Tig tells me. I look at him for a minute and nod my head. I didn't want to add to their pile of shit that was going on here. Because I knew if Mason and my father found out Tig and Kozik would live to see another day.

"I will make it easier on all of you and not fight you on this." I say as my uncle kisses my head.

"Thank you baby girl! It means alot to us that you are trying to help out! And that you care if we live or die." Uncle Kozik says as we try to figure out how to get Amelia back without that asshole hurting any of them. I sigh as I watch Layla and the kids walk in. I smile at them as Layla comes and gives me a hug.

"Have you heard anything else about Amelia?" Layla asks as I shake my head. "She is strong, she will be ok!" She says as I nod my head at her. "Everything will be fine. They will get her home and soon the guys will be home with Aebl." She says as I nod my head. I just hoped that was true.

I sat and stared at the bar. I wanted to talk to Mason or my father but they both told me that they would call and to not worry about them as they had each other's backs. But I couldn't help but worry about what we are bringing our children into. I now understood why my father hid me from this lifestyle. Why, he never wanted me to be an old lady or be a part of the club. I ended up leaving the bar and heading to Mason's room. I laid on the bed for I don't know how long. Just staring at the walls.

Kozik and Tig check on me every so often. I sighed as I looked at my phone. I wanted to hear from Mason or my father. I received a text from my father. Telling me that he loved me and that they were safe and to not worry about them. I growled as that has always been his way of getting around talking to me when he is hiding something. I got up and walked into my father's room. I went to one of his drawers and grabbed a notepad.

As I was leaving I noticed his dirty clothes pile. I sighed as I might as well keep busy. I ended up cleaning Mason's, my father's as well as Jax's dorm from top to bottom. Kozik saw me and laughed. "Baby girl?" He said, making me turn to him. "What has got you all upset?" He asks as Tig and Piney walk into Jax's room and see how clean it is.

"My ass of a father texted me!" I say as Kozik huffs and Tig and Piney look confused.

"He only texts her is shit is bad and he doesn't want to tell her over the phone." Kozik says as he rubs his hands over his face. Tig and Piney nod their heads at him in understanding. "Then she goes into deep clean mode!" He says as I pull the sheets off the bed and throw them into a pile that needs to be washed.

"How many rooms have you cleaned?" Tig asked as I shook my head. Not really wanting to say. I knew Kozik would freak.

"Dad's, Mason's and now Jax's!" I say as they all laugh. "I wasn't sure how the other guys would feel about me being in their rooms. But I do want to strip their bedding and get it washed for when they get back. As well as all of yours." I say as they all smile at me.

"They would like that sweetheart!" Piney says as he walks over to me and kisses my head.

"I'll bring you my sheet... Don't want to traumatize you!" Tig says, making a look at him confused and then gross.

"Eww!" I say as Tig and Kozik laugh as they leave the room. Piney also looks disgusted. The next day we heard that the other person was let go and I tracked her to the hospital. "Why were you driving Amelia home?" I asked and she looked scared.

"Look, she can do what she wants with her body." She said and I was confused at first. Until it clicked. She was going to get rid of her and Jax's baby. I shook my head and walked away. "You could leave him. He will never be able to keep you and those babies safe." She said and I glared at her.

"Let me tell you something honey. If he can't, my father and I will. Now one wants to go up against the killa and his reaper!" I growled at her. She looked at me scared. "And if I were you I would not help her again. It will only end badly for you!" I said before walking away. I was pissed that she would be such a scared little bitch. That she would try to kill Jax's kid. I bet she was going to play it off like she lost it. Blame it on Jax and all the stress he had caused her. That was when I started to see her for what she really was. "Looks like momma isn't out of the game! Cause this bitch just messed with the wrong family!" I said as I got into my car. I knew I was going to have to call in a favor or two. I wanted to know what she was hiding. I wanted every bit of info I could get on her. All her dark secrets, I would know!

I was pissed that these assholes were playing games with my nephew

I was pissed that these assholes were playing games with my nephew. Who the fuck takes a kid and uses thing like a chess piece. I walked out to see my brother kissing Trinity. I walked away not wanting to see my brother cheat on Amelia again. So I went to bed. Not much later Ma and Jax walk into my room. I looked at them confused. "Trinity is your half sister! There I finally said it. Your father was here with them when Thomas got sick." Ma says, making me wide awake. I laughed and pointed at my brother! He hits me but I continue to laugh.

"Dude! you almost... Fucked our half sister! Fuck that you almost fucked our father bastard child." I say as he lunges at me. I jumped up and hid behind Ma. I could see she was trying not to laugh.

"Mason! Stop! This is not all that funny!" Ma says as I give my brother a smug smirk. The fuck it wasn't.

"Another few more minutes and I would have been in Tig territory!" Jax says, making me laugh as Clay walks in. Jax goes to hit me again and I run out of the room. Still laughing at what I just heard. I walked up to my mother and hugged her. I knew this was hard on her.

"I am sorry Ma. You didn't deserve what dad did to you!" I say as I kiss her head. She pats my check before heading over to Clay. I walked outside to wait for my brother. When he came out of the clubhouse he was pissed. "Jax?" I say getting his attention.

"They put Abel up for adoption!" He says as he finally breaks. I grab my brother and just hold him. I could not believe they would do that to a child that has a family that loves him. I couldn't imagine what he was going through now. I would kill anyone who did this to mine and Monroe's babies. I wanted to call her. I wanted to hear her voice but Hap and I agreed that it was best to keep her in the dark for a little while. At least until we get Abel back. But now it looks like we may never get him back.