S-4 - E-4- Una Venta

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

I sighed as I opened the front door to see Amelia and Gemma stand there

I sighed as I opened the front door to see Amelia and Gemma stand there. I was annoyed that they had the balls to show up here. "Can we talk?" Gemma said as I shook my head. She had some balls coming here after what she said to me.

"Why? You want to blame me for something I have nothing to do with?" I asked as Amelia looked from me to Gemma. Gemma looked taken back as Ameila looked shocked.

"I am sorry... I shouldn't have come at you like that. But those letters could hurt my family. I was only doing what I thought best." She said, making me scoff at her.

"Please... We all know that Gemma Teller-Morrow is not sorry about anything she says or does. Until her sons get mad then she is sorry. So they don't cut her out of their lives." I said as Gemma sighed. I also knew that my father and Clay got into a yelling match over what she had done.

"I shouldn't have threatened you. That was wrong and way out of line." She said as I laughed.

"You threatened to take my babies away from me and said that I would never see them again." I yelled as she took a step away from me. "Who the fuck do you think you are threatening me by using my kids?" I said as Gemma looked at me, pissed. "I have never done anything to make you not trust me. It's funny that you distrust me when Jax's old lady is trying to get him to leave the club. Where I stand by Mason's side in everything that happened with the club with your 'family'." I say, Making Gemma look at Amelia. Amelia looks at me shocked and a little scared.

"What are you talking about?" Gemma asked as I laughed. She didn't know.

"Why don't you ask her! Maybe she knows about the letters and what is in them. Cause I sure as hell don't. But since Mason didn't make it clear enough for you, let me. You are no longer allowed to be around me, our mine and Mason's kids. Since I can't be trusted neither can you. And remember I kill for my family! And you Gemma are not my family!" I say before closing the door on them. I sent a message to Mason letting him know who was here and what was said. He texted back saying he would take care of it.

I was pissed when Monroe texted me about my mother and Amelia paying her a visit

I was pissed when Monroe texted me about my mother and Amelia paying her a visit. I watched as my mother pulled in then Amelia. I growled as I looked at them. They both looked at me and then at each other. My mother was the one to move towards me first. "I am guessing Monroe called you and told you what happened." Ma said as I nodded my head.

"Yeah! That's the thing about having an old lady that is truly loyal to you! She doesn't hide anything from you." I said as I took a jab at my brother and Amelia. As well as Gemma and Clay.

"I don't know anything about these letters. If I did I would have given them to Jax!" She says as she looks like she is deep in thought. "That fucking bitch!" Amelia says as she looks at me. "Tara!" She says as I look at her confused. "Remember she was in the house after the guys were taken in. You changed all the locks. It has to be her." She said as I nodded my head.

"Still doesn't make up for what you did!" I say pointing at my mother. She looks at me hurt.

"I know... I am so sorry. Please don't take my babies away from me." She said as I laughed.

"Yeah now that I took away mine and Monroe's kids. That's what you really care about. Being pushed away from our kids." I said as she looked like she was going to cry. "I made it clear last time you fucked up when it came to Monroe and the twins. That I would not let you run my life, Monroe's life or our kids. But you don't seem to get it. They are not your babies. You have no room to threaten my old lady!" I said as she nodded her head.

"I know and I am sorry. I went to the house and tried to talk to her but she wasn't having it." She said as I laughed.

"Yeah! I think you have forgotten who you are dealing with. She isn't some scared little girl or some crow eater. She is Monroe Lowman. She threatened to put you in the bed next to Hap the first time she met you! The only people Monroe will never cut out of her life are people she considers family." I said as Ryder smirked at me as my mother nodded her head.

"I know... I will make it right with her and with you. But please talk to her, I don't want to lose my grandbabies. I don't want to lose you!" She says as I shake my head.

"I think it is best you stay away from Monroe and the twins for a little while. Maybe then you will realize that we are not going to stand by and let you run our lives." I said as she looked at me shocked. "She is pissed and so am I. You need to learn your place in our family. That is you have no place." I said as she looked at me, hurt. "And I don't want to hear about you bugging her while we are on this run. Cause she just might kill you!" I said as she nodded her head at me.

 Cause she just might kill you!" I said as she nodded her head at me

I was pissed when I got a call asking me to come to the clubhouse. I walked in and huffed as I saw Gemma and Amelia standing there waiting for me. "What do you want?" I asked as I crossed my arms over my chest.

"I know now that you have nothing to do with trying to break apart my family." Gemma says as I just stare at her. "But I need your help." Gemma says as I scoff at her.

"I see now! You don't trust me enough when it's your family involved but when you need help I am worthy of being trusted. Lady, you clearly don't get it!" I said as she shook her head.

"That is not true! I do trust you. But this..." She said as I laughed. Stopping her from continuing.

"Well, I am sorry. I can't help you. I am not getting involved with whatever you have going on. Especially if it shows Mason who you truly are! See... You crossed me and I don't help those who cross me." I said as I turned to walk away from them.

"What Tara has could get Clay killed. Tear apart the club. Destroy my family." She says as I shake my head. "You want Mason and Jax to go away for the rest of their lives. Cause that is what will happen if Tara releases those letters." She says, as it all made sense. She was a part of what was ever in those letters.

"And you, on the wrong side of your sons." I said as she huffed at me. "What, are you scared of Gemma? That they will kill Clay or cut you off for good? Those letters must have something on you as well. Cause why would Clay get killed by Mas and Jax? It has to be something bad. Something that would make them hate him and in turn you!" I asked as she looked scared. I smiled as I knew it would make both Jax and Mason cut her off for good. It had to be something big and I knew I needed to find out what. But like hell was I going to help her.