S-4 - E-10- Hands

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

I was getting ready for work when someone knocked on my door

I was getting ready for work when someone knocked on my door. I looked through the peephole to see the sheriff standing there with someone else. I was confused as to why he would be at our door. I opened it up and smiled. "Can I help you?" I asked, still very confused as to why he was at my house.

"Yes Miss Lowman!" He said as I held up my hand. The sheriff looked annoyed as the man spoke.

"It's Teller! Now! How can I help you?" I said, holding up my left hand and showing off my ring. He nodded his head at me.

"Sorry, Mrs. Teller. What can you tell me about Mia Sinclear?" He asked as I was now really confused. What about Mia? I haven't seen her in over a year.

"We used to be best friends. I haven't seen her in a year when I helped my other best friend, May move from Washington to Charming." I said as he nodded his head again.

"Do you know anyone that would want to hurt Mia?" He asked as sighed. That fucking asshole.

"Maybe her husband. He is a piece of shit. He forced Mia into porn, at first she only did girl on girl but he soon pushed her into doing more. I hated him but she was so blinded by him. A year ago Mia slept with May's loser boyfriend. I know her husband was pissed as he tried to start a fight with May when we were packing her up to leave. Wanting to know where he was and all that bullshit. But May didn't know and didn't care where either of them were. She got her out. That's all she wanted." I said as it was his time to look confused. "Derek McClould is her husband and pimp. Lucus Knight is the loser boyfriend and abuser." I said as he wrote it all down.

"What about you? Would you have a reason to hurt her?" He asked as I laughed.

"If I was going to hurt her. I would have kicked her ass when I was there helping pack up May. I haven't been to Washington since then. But yes I was pissed that she hurt our friend. Broke our trust. But May didn't want me to do anything since I just had my twins and she didn't care. She just wanted out of Tacoma and away from Lucus. But if someone did hurt her I would look into those two." I said as he nodded his head at me.

"What about your husband?" He said and I now glared at him.

"Mason, met her once! For a total of two minutes. What reason would he have to hurt her?" I asked as the guy frowned at me. I knew he was up to no good but didn't know what he truly wanted from me.

"Well thank you for your time and the information. Mrs. Teller!" He said as I nodded my head and closed my door. I sent Mason a text to Mason letting him know what had happened. I wanted to know who the other man was. I got his photo off our camera system and emailed it to a friend of mine. Hoping she could find out who he was. I also had her look into Mia.

When I got the call that someone tried to take Amelia

When I got the call that someone tried to take Amelia. I knew it was Clay. I knew he was going to go after Tara next and I needed to get the letter's from her before anything happened. I walked into the hospital with the other guys. I knew Monroe was safe and so were my kids. Jax looked at me as I smiled as I talked to Monroe. When I hung up with her, Jax was standing next to me.

"I am sorry... I..." He said but I held up my hand.

"Just stop, What happened to her is your fault. You brought this all into our lives." I said as he looked at me shocked. "All the blood, loss, pain and anything else that happens next is because of you! And you are just going to walk away and leave us to deal with it." I said with nothing but venom in my voice. "On the plus side you won't be able to ruin the club cause you will never be president." I said with a smile. He looked shocked and hurt.

"Mas... I fucked up, I am sorry." He said as I smirked at him. But I couldn't help the anger that was building inside of me.

"Sorry! You lying piece of shit." I said as I hit him. "You ruined our club! You shouldn't have that VP patch." I said as he just stood there and looked at me. "Dad would be ashamed of you and what you have become. Ashamed of what you have done to this brotherhood." I said as Jax looked like he was about to cry. I knew I was hitting low but I knew our father and he would have been ashamed of him. Laying down like Clay's little bitch.

"I am trying to fix it." He said as I laughed at him.

"If anything happens to my family because of the cartel... I will kill you, I don't give a shit about your family. You are the reason all this shit is happening." I said as Jax nodded his head.

"You're right! It's my fault. I wanted out and knew this was the big payday I needed to leave and step up for a while." He said as I scoffed at him. "But I am going to fix this all before I leave. I will get the club away from the cartel." He said as I shook my head at him.

"We should have never been working with them in the first place." I said before I walked away from him. Clay glared at me as Hap nodded his head agreeing with what was said. "Someone who truly cares about this club should be president and VP. Not two greedy bastards that are only looking out for themselves." I said as I looked at Clay.

"You got something to say to me, son?" Clay asked as I smiled.

"I just said it!" I said with a smile. "You are unfit to be president. Hell, you never should have been President!" I said as Clay looked like he was ready to take my head off. Clay looked like he wanted to say something but looked at Hap who was glaring at him. Clay knew better than to talk bad about Monroe. Cause it wasn't just me she was connected to. I walked out of the hospital with a few of the guys.

"You need to watch it Mas... Clay is pushing us all away. But he is still our president." Tig said and I glared at him.

"If it wasn't for the clubhouse getting shot up. Bobby would be president. We all know that." I said as I looked at each one of my brothers. "Clay and Jax are going to be the death of us. All of us!" I said before leaving.