S-3 - E-12- June Wedding

I was so happy when we landed

I was so happy when we landed. I was ready to get to my old lady and kiss her senseless, kiss her belly that carries our twins. As soon as the van stopped and the door opened. I was out and headed right to Monroe. "Fuck baby... I missed you." I say as I kiss her face and then her neck.

"I missed you too baby!" I say as she kisses me back. "But we have a few problems that we will need to handle first." She says as her father walks up to us. I let her go, so she can greet her father. "Hi daddy!" She said as Hap kissed her head. "Mel stopped by again." She says as Hap growls.

"What did she want?" He asked as I wanted to know the same thing.

"She wants to talk to you... About getting back with her and making her your old lady and my new mommy! She was also a little too excited about me being pregnant!" She said, setting me and her father off.

"I will handle her. Don't worry about her." Hap said as there was an edge to his voice. Monroe nodded her head. She wasn't going to be out of my sight if I could help it. I grabbed Monroe and pulled her into my arms. I kissed her head and I felt her relax into my chest. I knew that she was stressed over all that was going on with the club and with Amelia. We walked into the clubhouse to see Layla holding Abel. Monroe sighed as she shook her head. Something happened that she hasn't told me about and I had a feeling Layla was a big part of it. She walked over to her and asked to hold him. Ma came down and smiled at Monroe holding Abel.

"That really is a good look for you!" Ma says as Monroe smiles at me. "Here in a few months you'll be holding two little ones!" She says as Monroe nods her head.

"I can't wait to hold them. Then they won't use my bladder as a punching bag!" Monroe says as she sighs and hands Able over to my mother. "Speaking of them using me as a punching bag!" She says as she rushes off up to the dorms, making me and Ma laugh.

"Poor baby! I remember when I was pregnant with you. You used to beat my insides like you were trying to break out of prison." Ma says as I laugh. "Go figure your son and daughter would be the same way." She says as I nod my head at her.

"Hey! Our daughter will be like her mother. Beautiful, crazy, smart, talented and protective. And have me wrapped around her little fingers! Our son will also be like me." I say as Ma laughs and nods her head at me.

"You know she will! Daddy's little princess." Ma says as Hap walks up to us. "Grandpa's little angel!" She says as Hap grunts at us.

"More like grandpa's little demons!" He says as Monroe walks down the stairs. As soon as she takes the last step she stops and bends over. Hap and I both ran over to her.

"Baby are you ok?" I ask as She is still bent over. She was taking deep breaths.

"Yeah! Just them ruff housing!'' She says, Hap and I both look at her confused and concerned. She grabs one of each of our hands and places it on her belly. Both of our eyes go wide as we feel them kicking the crap out of my girl. They weren't ruff housing, they were MMA fighting inside of her.

"They, beating the shit out of you again!" Tig asks from across the room. "Those two are going to come out looking like they went 12 rounds mma style." Tig says as Monroe laughs but nods her head at him. I kneeled down and kissed her belly.

"Be nice to your mommy! She loves you two so much." I say, giving her belly one more kiss. I look up at Monroe as she smiles down at me. "I love you baby!" I say as I stand up and kiss her.

I was told to stay at the clubhouse as they didn't want anything to happen to me and the twins while they set up Steal and the Irish dick that has been the cause of a lot of problems

I was told to stay at the clubhouse as they didn't want anything to happen to me and the twins while they set up Steal and the Irish dick that has been the cause of a lot of problems. I sighed as I watched the guys leave. I shook my head as Tara pulled into the lot. This bitch really needs to learn her place. I sat at one of the tables as Miles stopped Tara coming any closer to me.

"What do you want, Tara?" I ask as Chucky walks out with some tea for me. He looks at Tara and rolls his eyes at her.

"Is Jax here? I have been trying to get ahold of him and Amelia but no one will answer their phones." She says/asks as I scoff at her.

"Maybe they don't want to deal with you and your bullshit lies." I say as I rub my stomach. I hear her huff.

"When you see them you will let them know that I need to talk to them. It's about the baby!" She says as I scoff at her.

"You mean the baby you are claiming is Mason's or Jax's? The one that no one believes is theirs?" I say as she looks at me scared.

"Monroe... Be nice, she is pregnant?" I hear Mel say, making me scoff at her.

"Fuck off whore!" I say with venom. I hear her sigh as I grab my phone and call my father. "Your whore is here! Come and handle her before I put a bullet in her head for fun!" I say, making my father growl.

"I'll be there in a minute." My father says to me as I smile at Mel.

"Looks like you got your wish to talk to my father! And he is not happy about you being here." I say as I hang up the phone and look at Tara. "As for you Jax and Mason don't want you here. And you will get no help until there is a DNA test to prove who the daddy is." I say as Tara now looks scared. Not even a minute later Mason and my father. Both looked pissed off. "He doesn't look too happy to see you!" I say with a smile as my father walks right up to Mel.

"You better have a damn good reason for being here. And if you say it's because you want us to go back to fuckin' then just leave and never come back." Dad says with a snarl. I smile as Mason comes and sits with me.

"Hap... Please give me another chance. I know I can make you happy." Mel says as my father looks like he could kill her at any moment.

"Fuck no! I do not want you!" Dad says as I laugh as Mel looks broken. "You showed me who you really are. My daughter means everything to me and the way you treated her was enough for me not to want to be with you ever again." He says as Mel starts to cry.

"Hap, please..." She says as I smile at Tara.

"No! Stay away from my daughter, my grandkids, my club and me! I see you again and it will be your last day breathing." He says as Mel runs to her car and leaves. Tara looked at Mason and I ,shocked. I smiled at her as Mason stood up.

"As for you Tara you were told that until you had that baby and a DNA test was done, that you would get no help and to not come around here." Mason says as he steps closer to her.

"I need Amelia. I don't want to go through this alone. I need my cousin. My family!" She says as Mason scoffs at her.

"Yeah! Right!" Mason says as he now glares at Tara. "We all know you are just looking for a way to get close to my brother so you can push Amelia out of the way." He says as my father comes and sits with me.

"That is not what I am doing. Though when the test shows that it is Jax's baby he will want to be with me.!" She says as I smile at her.

"You don't know, do you?" I ask as Mason smiles and Tara looks confused. "Amelia is pregnant. With Jax's baby!" I say as Tara looks so hurt. That hurt turns to anger and she starts to scream about how Amelia and I ruined her life. How if we weren't around Jax would I be hers and Samco would bow at her feet.