Visiting Hours

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

I had been on edge since most of the club went inside

I had been on edge since most of the club went inside. I had started to notice that someone was following Monroe around. I didn't know who it was and I was scared that it was the Russians looking to payback on us. I wouldn't put it past them to go after an old lady. I was trying to talk Monroe out of going to the jail today but everything I said seemed to piss her off. I knew she wanted to see her father and make sure he was ok and keeping himself out of trouble. But I feared that she was in danger. God only knew what these assholes would do to get back at us.

"Why are you trying to stop me from going to see my father?" She asked as I laid in bed. "Does it have anything to do with the car that seems to have taken a liking to me?" She asked as I looked at her and sighed.

"Yeah!" I say as she climbs on the bed.

"Is the big bad biker scared for his old lady?" She asks as she kisses, up my chest. I moan as she straddles my lap.

"Play fair baby!" I say as she grinds on my lap. "And it is not just you I am worried about." I say as I rub her belly. "We have two little ones that also need to be protected." I say as Monroe smiles at me.

"Baby, I love you so much. But I am going to see my father so... either get up and get ready or shut up and stay in bed. Cause I am going with or without you." She says, making me chuckle at her. She will never be the type of old lady to roll over and play dead. Hap did not instill that in her. She was a little killer. A reaper! Just like her father!

"Fine... Let's go... While you see your dad I'll visit Juice, make sure he is doing ok! God only knows what trouble the others have got him into!" I say as I head into the bathroom. I needed a cold shower since she got me all worked up. As we were driving to the prison, I noticed that the same car was following us. I growled as Monroe looked at me questionable. I shook my head at her.

"Mason Anthony Teller!" She said, making me sigh.

"We are being followed!" I tell her, making her turn to look. She shook her head and huffed.

"I'll call my uncle and let him know!" She says as I nod my head and try to keep my eyes on the road. I wanted whoever it was to be taken care of before we left the prison. I didn't want my girl or our babies in any more danger. I could hear Kozik cursing on the phone.

"Kozik says that they are on their way and to do what we have planned and act like they are not there. He doesn't want them to be tipped off." She says as I nod my head at her. I kept looking back at the car. I could see it was a woman driving since now it was right behind us. I needed to find out who the hell this was and make them disappear. I needed to keep Monroe and our babies safe. That is all that mattered to me at this point. "Come back to me, Mason!" I heard Monroe say as she touched my face. I looked over at her and tried to smile.

"Sorry! Baby!" I said as I took her hand and kissed it. "I love you Monroe! So much!" I say as she smiles at me.

"And we love you!" She says as she rubs her belly with her free hand. I smiled, because soon we would meet our babies.

 I smiled, because  soon we would meet our babies

I hated seeing my father in prison. It was one of the hardest things for me when I was growing up. Not to mention the benches here suck for a pregnant lady. My back was killing me already and this just made it worse. I smiled as my father walked over to me. He kissed my head before he sat down. He looked pissed, not like that is unusual. But this was a different kind of pissed. It wasn't club pissed no this was dad pissed.

"Daddy?" I said as he shook his head. "Is everything ok?" I asked as he scoffed at me. I looked at him and he sighed. Was he mad at me?

"Sorry, princess! It has nothing to do with you. Just a letter I got." He says as I look at him confused.

"From who?" I asked, making him growl slightly. Did one of his whores write and say she was pregnant? Who could have made him this mad?

"Your mother!" He said and I was floored. My mother has not been in my life since I was 5 days old. I was now pissed. I beat that was who has been following me. It had to be.

"What does she want?" I asked, glaring at my father. My only real parent. Well besides my grandmother.

"Truthfully... I am not sure." He says as he looks down at the table. "She claims she wants to come back and be a part of our lives. But I don't know if I truly believe her!" He says, making me growl.

"Why now? After 23 years?" I ask, as he shrugs his shoulders at me. "I wonder if that is who has been following me around?" I say making my father look at me concerned.

"What?" He asks as I sigh and tell him all that has happened since he has been inside. I was pissed by the end of me telling him what has been going on. We were interrupted when a lady walked over to us. I glared at her as she smiled at us. I glared at her even more as dad looked at her shocked.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" He yelled as I looked at him confused and hurt. Who was she?

"Who the fuck is this gash?" I asked my father 'shh' me. The lady sighed as she looked from my father to me.

"I asked you a question, Maria? What the fuck are you doing here?" Dad yells this time as I look at him confused. Who the fuck was this bitch?

"I wanted to talk with you!" This bitch says as I scoff at her.

"How did you get one of your cum dumpsters on your visiting list?" I ask as the lady looks at me shocked. Dad looks at me annoyed.

"She's not one of the whores... She is your mother! So watch how you speak." He says, and I was floored. Did he really just say that to me? Me of all people> Knowing damn well that I never wanted to be near her. Not after what she did to us. This was the bitch that left me. Never had anything to do with me my whole life and now she thinks she can just come back like she did nothing wrong. I was pissed and wanted to kill her. Dad must have seen something in my eyes cause he quickly grabbed my hands and shook his head at me.

"You need to leave." I said as she went to take a seat next to me. She looked at me surprised and a little hurt. "Today is family day and you are not family to either of us!" I say, making her sigh and just sit down with us. I looked at my father and he shook his head at me. "If she won't leave then I will! I refuse to be around the bitch that abandoned me." I say pulling my hands out of my father. "And if you want her in your life you will not be in ours!" I said and she sighed at me as my father refused to even look at me.