Lowman-Teller Twins

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

Monroe was now at 32 weeks and she hated being pregnant

Monroe was now at 32 weeks and she hated being pregnant. I helped as much as I could but there were times when she would get mad at me. I didn't hold it against her at all. I was in the shower when Monroe yelled for me. I jumped out and wrapped a towel around me to see that she had dropped some water. "Shit, baby what did you drop?" I asked as she looked at me shocked and annoyed. I looked around for a pot or a bottle, but didn't see anything.

"My water just broke!" She said, making my eyes go wide. Our babies are on the way.

"OK! Umm... Give me your hand and we'll get you changed and me dressed and we will head to the hospital." I say as I help Monroe walk to our bedroom. I have to stay calm for her. I didn't want her to panic as I was now freaking out. Our babies are on their way. I am about to be a father!

"You're too calm! It's freaking me out!" She said as I smiled at her. I wanted to laugh cause I was freaking out on the inside.

"I don't want to freak you out. But I am freaking out inside of my head!" I say as she giggles at me. "I am going to put some clothes on then help you change, ok?" I asked as she nodded her head at me. I quickly threw some clothes on and helped her change before helping her to the car. I called my mother to let her know what was going on. When we got to the hospital Monroe was screaming in pain. This scared the crap out of me.

"Mason! It hurts!" She yells as I pick her up and carry her inside.

"It will be ok here soon!" I tell her not knowing if it will be or not. But I know my woman was strong. I knew she would be able to handle anything our little monsters could throw at her. "We are at the hospital. They can give you something for the pain." I tell her as we get into a room. The nurse helps get Monroe all changed and hooked up to the machines she needs. I was outside in the waiting area talking with Kozik when that bitch Amy showed up. She smiled at me as she walked over and Kozik glared at her.

"Hey Mason!" She said, all flirty. I glared at her as she tried to touch me. I backed away from her and she sighed.

"Why are you here?" I asked as she smiled at me.

"My sister is in labor! Like I wouldn't be here for that!" She said as she rolled her eyes.

"You aren't Monroe's sister! And I know no one would talk to you about Monroe!" I said as she glared at me. "You need to leave before I call the cops." I said as she now huffed at me.

"Then maybe I could be something to you! Monroe won't be able to take care of you for a while! I can help there!" She said as I glared at her. She tried to touch me again and I slapped her hand away.

"Yeah! NO! Not in a million years! Would I ever touch you!" I said as Me and Kozik walked over to the security doors. The guard let me and Kozik in.

"Mason... Did you forget about me?" Amy asks as I nod my head.

"She is on the list of people not allowed back here. She is crazy!" I tell him and he nods his head.

"I can see that!" He says as I nod my head. I was glad he was a local hang around and knew all about this bitch. She had come into the clubhouse a few days ago looking for me. Now all the guys and whores know that I am all about Monroe. So when she said that she was my side piece they all started to laugh at her. Which made her mad. She demanded that I tell them that she was with me and to respect her. I laughed at her. I laughed so hard I thought I wasn't going to be able to breathe. This only pissed her off even more. But it didn't stop her from running her mouth. To anyone that would listen that she was with me and how she was going to be raising mine and Monroe's babies. How she was going to be my wife and Monroe would be left all alone. This ended when I called her out for being a desperate whore.

 This ended when I called her out for being a desperate whore

Seven hours, that's how long I was in labor. I was told that it would hurt but in the end it would be worth it. They were right. When our son Knox was born. Mason couldn't wipe the smile off of his face. 15 minutes after Knox was born our daughter Amara was born. I was happy to not be pregnant. Now I was just going to be a milk machine. I smiled as Mason placed both babies in my arms for Gemma to take a picture for my dad. Soon the rest of the club and old lady's came to see me. Mason had told me about Amy and I was pissed. I asked security to remove her from the hospital. They did, no question asked. I smiled as Mason held our babies after I had fed them and changed them. He was talking to them as he put them down in their bed. He came and laid down with me.

"You are an amazing woman! I am so glad you are mine!" He says, making me laugh at him. "You just pushed two little babies out of you and not once did you tell me you hated me or that I was never going to touch you again!" He said as I smiled at him.

"We both like it when you touch me!" I said, making him smile down at me.

"Yeah! It's about to be a long six weeks." He says as I nod my head at him.

"Yeah it is! Good thing you like it when I give you head!" I said as he nodded his head.

"That I do!" He said before kissing me. "I love you Monroe! You have made me the happiest man in the world." He says as he takes my hand in his. I feel something cold on my finger. I look down to see the most beautiful ring. "I know I already asked you to marry me. But... Will you Monroe Lowman make me the happiest man alive and not only be my old lady and mother of our children but become Mrs. Monroe Teller and be my wife?" Mason asks as I start to cry. 

"Hell yes!" I say, making him laugh at me before kissing me

"I love you so much!" He says as we share another kiss.

"I love you Mason! More than you'll ever know!" I say as we sat there in each other's arms. Someone clears their throat, making Mason stand in front of the twin. We both glared at Tara.

"Sorry! Just wanted to congratulate you on becoming parents!" She said as she walked out of the room. Not before looking over at the twins. Mason was pissed and made a few calls before making sure that the hospital knew that our RO against her was still in effect and that if she came near us again we would take action against the hospital.

📜Author's Note📜

I will only be posting on Friday's it is my only set day off where I know I will be able to post new chapters. So be on the lookout on Friday's for new chapters.