S-3 - E-4- Home

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

I wasn't surprised when I was told what happened while I was with Monroe

I wasn't surprised when I was told what happened while I was with Monroe. I mean if Monroe was a pornstar I would have done the same thing Opie did. I even let him know that. But thank the reaper she is a tattoo artist and not a porn star cause I would not be ok with that. No other man will ever touch my old lady. But I would never have to worry about her having to fuck another guy for her job. Thank the reaper for that.

I checked in with Monroe since she would be home by herself for the night. I asked Clay if we could call Kozik and have him come down so she wasn't alone with Zoebell and his crew around town. He said he would make the call but was not sure if it would happen. He had been acting weird and I knew it was because of how I talked to my mother.

"Clay, it is a good idea... I know Hap and Mas would like it if he was down here looking after Monroe and the twins while we are all away. He can also help out in the garage while we are gone. That way we aren't so behind." Jax says as everyone agrees with him.

"Ay' the lass should not be left alone. Not with Zoebell and Westen still around! God knows what they might try!" Chibs says as I smile at him.

"OK! I will call!" Clay says as we all nod our heads. Kozik was on his way down as soon as Monroe's name left Clay's lips. "OK! He will be down here soon. We need to head out!" Clay says as we all get ready to leave. I was to go with my brother and Clay and head to my grandpa's house.

"He will do anything for her! And I mean anything!" Hap says as I claim on my bike. We take off and head up to where my mother and Tig are at. I swear we passed Kozik on our way up to my grandpa's house.

I have only seen this man a few times in my life. And from what I have been told my tattoos and him won't mix well together. But I don't care. I love my ink and I wouldn't change a single one. Monroe is working on matching ones for us for when the twins are born.

When we got to my grandpa's place I called Monroe to check in with her. I tried to not talk to my mother as I was still mad at her for putting Monroe and the twins in danger. Ma hugged me but I didn't hug her back. She looked at me and sighed. I know she was hurt that I didn't want her in our kids' lives but I needed to make sure that they are safe. Even from my mother if need be!

"Still mad at me?" She asked as I nodded my head at her. "I am sorry Mas... I would never willingly put her and your babies in danger. I just didn't want to be alone with Tara. She has been trying to get me to help her get Jax back and I knew if Monroe was with us she wouldn't bring it up. Since she is scared of her!" Ma says as I sigh.

"She should have never been at the clubhouse in the first place! Why would you bring her there in the first place? After everything she has done, everything she is trying to do. She lied about me and Jax and you just brought her to the clubhouse like she hasn't done enough to ruin our lives." I say/ask as my mother nods her head.

"I know but she helped me through the rape and all and I thought it would be my way of paying her back. You know, keeping her safe and all." She says as I shake my head. Not believing the story. I know she is hiding something and Tara is a big part of it. "Come on, let's get inside." She says as I watch my grandpa walk around.

I called Monroe again just to see if Kozik made it and to talk to her as I didn't really want to deal with any of this. I really wanted to be at home with my girl and our babies. I was worried that we wouldn't find Abel in time before Monroe had the twins. I didn't want to miss the birth of our babies but I knew my brother needed me as well.

"You know if we are gone for too long I am going to send you back." My brother said as I stood outside. "I know you don't want to miss the birth of the twins." He said and I nodded my head.

"They are my family! All I have!" I said and he nodded his head.

"So is Ma. Give her a break. She didn't know that shit would happen." He said and I glared at him.

"She was the reason my wife and kids were put in danger." I said and he nodded his head. "The reason your son was kidnapped. Maybe remember that! If she had just listened and took them back to the clubhouse then your son would be at home with you and Amelia not out there somewhere." I said and I could see the anger in his eyes.

I was so happy to see my uncle and to not be alone

I was so happy to see my uncle and to not be alone. Mason called me after he arrived at his grandpa's. I could tell he wasn't too happy about being there. The day went by faster than I would have liked. It was night time and Kozik wanted to check on things at the clubhouse before we turned in for the night. I was surprised when Gemma came running in. She asked if anyone had seen me or the nanny. She hadn't seen me but everyone said no that they hadn't.

I walked outside and saw Gemma fall to the ground. Then all the guys surround her. I stayed out of the way as best I could. Mason walked up to me and kissed me. "Hey! Everything will be ok!" He says as he kisses my head and rubs my growing belly. We watch as Gemma is lifted into an ambulance. Agent Stahl walks up to us and smiles when she looks at me.

"Look at you all pregnant." She says as I nod my head. "Here's hoping that your kid doesn't end up like Jax's or better yet taken by the state!" She says, making me lunge at her, my father holds me back. "Careful sweetheart would want you to get arrested." She says as I laugh at her.

"I can't wait for the day someone put a bullet in your head! Just hope I get to watch it." I said as she looked at me scared but covered it fast.

"Is that a threat? Miss. Lowman! Or is it Teller?" She asks as I smile at her.

"Still Lowman for now and Nope! Just wishful thinking! Or better yet hoping for it to happen here soon! Like real soon! You nasty fucking gash!" I say as I see her gulp. Mason pulls me away from her and kisses my head. Stahl walks away from all of us. "Can I please put a bullet in her head?" I ask as my father shakes his head at me.

"Not at this time little reaper! Soon tho'!" He says as Mason laughs as he holds me.

"Come on, let's get to the hospital." Clay says as he gets back onto his bike. I walk to my car as the rest of the guys head to their bikes. Mason runs over to me and gives me a quick kiss before the guys start to head out.

"Head to the hospital! I'll be right behind you!" He said and I frowned at him. "I know baby! I am still mad at her too. But she is my mother!" He said and I nodded my head. I got it but still didn't like it. My father never put me in any danger and because of Gemma I have been in the hospital twice. I know I would need to put down some rules for Gemma if she wants to be a part of the twins lifes. I know my father was pissed about what went down. Clay and him even got into it. I was shocked when Chibs told me that. Kozik had told me that my father was ready to take him to the ring after he defended what Gemma had done. Mason was also pissed and reminded him that he will never be grandpa as he never saw him as a father. I knew that stung as Clay always referred to them as his sons and Mason would remind him that he was their stepfather. Not their father.