Confrontation

Happy Holidays!

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

My father looked at me hurt and my egg donor looked at me sad

My father looked at me hurt and my egg donor looked at me sad. But if she couldn't be a mother for the last 23 years, then she sure as hell did deserve to be a mother now. Or in my baby's lives. "Monroe! Please don't leave. Sit back down please." My father said as I glared at him.

"Then tell the egg donor to leave! She is not our family and has no right being here!" I said, making her gasp at me

"Monroe! Please, I just want a chance to explain..." She says as I growl at her.

"Fuck off! I went 23 years without you. I can go the rest of my life without you in it. I sure as hell don't need or want you in my life or my babies." I said as I only looked at my father. He looked at me then at her.

"I don't know why you are here or what you want Maria. But as you can see she doesn't want anything to do with you and neither do I! What we had was over the day you left my daughter like she was nothing but trash to you! You made your bed now it is time to lay in it." Dad said as I smiled at him. She shook her head at us.

"I was hoping you both would be able to look past my biggest mistake I have ever made. But It looks like you can't!" She said as I glared at her. "But I am not giving up! We will talk and you will hear me out!" She says as she stands and walks away from us.

"Monroe, sit down please!" Dad says as I growl. I see both Mason and Juice looking at us. Juice looks concerned and Mason looks pissed. I sat back down and glared at my father.

"Did you tell her to come here today?" I asked with anger in my voice.

"NO! I only got the letter this morning. I still don't know what to think about it. She caused a lot of pain and heartache. She hurt you and I will never forgive her for that." He says as I nod my head at him.

"I want nothing to do with her. If you want something to do with her. Stay away from me. That bitch left me... Has had nothing to do with me since I was 5 days old. I don't want her in my life, or my childrens. She is nothing to me and never will be!" I say as my father nods his head. He still looks hurt and I couldn't understand why.

I was shocked to see Maria, but it pissed me off when she sat down next to my daughter

I was shocked to see Maria, but it pissed me off when she sat down next to my daughter. I don't know how she got into the prison to see me or why. But I was mad. She wasn't on my list of visitors. Just Monroe, Mason, Kozik, my ma and aunt were allowed to come and see me. It didn't surprise me how Monroe acted. And I didn't blame her one bit. But it did hurt seeing her again. It brought back all the pain that I went through after she got up and left me and Monroe. If it wasn't for my Ma and Aunt, Monroe would have been taken from me by Maria's parents who would have taken her away from me for good. But they never even fought to see her for the first few years.

Monroe stared at me as I went over what I wanted to say to her in my head. "Look I get that you want nothing to do with her. And I am fine with that. I won't push you to talk with her." I said as Monroe growled at me and shook her head. "But there are things I need to talk to her about. Things I need to tell her. And before you start pushing me away... I don't want her back in my life. She hurt me more than anyone else has ever done. But I want her to know what she did to me and to you. I love you, my princess, my little Reaper. You are my world and I would never go back to someone who hurt the biggest piece of my heart. The biggest piece of me." I say as Monroe starts to cry. "Baby girl don't cry..." I say as I wipe away her tears. "You are the most important person to me. Well you and the twins!" I say getting a laugh from her. "There's my little girl!" I say as she shakes her head at me.

"I am sorry!" She says as I look at her confused. She has nothing to apologize for.

"Hey none of that. She walked out on us. We don't need her! We made it this far without her and we will keep living without her." I say as I wipe away her tears.

I was like a ticking time bomb after Monroe told me who that woman was

I was like a ticking time bomb after Monroe told me who that woman was. How she got in to see him was beyond me. Monroe didn't want to talk about her after she told me everything. I mean I wouldn't want to either if my mother had done that to me and my father. So I didn't push her on it. But I did call Kozik and let him know what had happened. He was pissed to say the least. I was more worried about the stress this will put on Monroe and the babies.

When we got back to the house there was a car parked in front of our house. A young man and woman getting out of it. I growled as I watched them. Monroe sighs as she gets out.

"Can we help you?" I asked as I moved in front of Monroe. The guy looked at Monroe with a longing look.

"Yes! My name is Ryder... and this is my sister Amy." He says as we look at him confused. "You are Monroe Lowman?" He asked, making me growl. Who the fuck was this guy?

"What do you want?" Monroe asked as she laid her hand on my shoulder.

"Well.. we wanted to meet our sister!" He says as Monroe glares at him.

"You are related to my egg donor?" Monroe asks with a growl. This shocked them. "You're not welcome here and neither is she. I want nothing to do with her or you. Leave before you can't!" Monroe says before turning towards the house.

"Please... wait." The chick says taking a step closer to my girl. I moved, making her stop. She looked me up and down and smiled at me. I knew she was going to be trouble for me and Monroe.

"Leave our property and tell your mother to leave my wife alone. She wants nothing to do with her or any of you!" I say before following Monroe into our house!

"She regrets what she did to you!" The chick yells. "She just wants a chance to get to know you and be a part of your life as well as your childs. We all do! Just give us a chance to be your family!" She says, making Monroe walk back outside.

"That bitch will never be in my baby's lives. She is nothing to me and neither are you. I am not your sister and you two are sure as hell not my brother and sister. Get that through your head. We are not family. I don't give a shit that your cunt of a mother gave birth to me. She is not my mother. Never has been!" Monroe yells as I hold her back from doing anything else. She walked back into our house. I stood outside and watched as they drove away.