S-4 - E-6- With an X

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

With my brother now knowing about the letters it took a little weight off of my chest

With my brother now knowing about the letters it took a little weight off of my chest. But what Amelia said to Monroe was eating at me. Amelia knew me when I was little but she was Jax's friend not mine. And I told Monroe things that no one knew about me. She truly knew me. I listened as the prospects begged not to have to go into the room with my soon to be father in-law. I smiled as I looked at Hap. The one prospect that was safe was Ryder. Since he wasn't in town when it happened. And Hap and Kozik can verify that.

"We could always bring in Monroe!" I said as Hap chuckled. Clay nodded his head. Both prospects looked at Hap and then me.

"Yeah! I would rather go into the room with Hap." Phil says as we all laugh. "No offense man... But your daughter and your old lady scares the shit out of me!" He says as Hap nods his head.

"Don't I know it! Be glad you have never been on the wrong side of her." Hap says as I smile at him. Ryder smiled as he stood behind his father. Ryder jumped in feet first into the world of Samcro and Happy Lowman. Wanting to live up to the Lowman surname. He knew he had a lot to live up to with his sister being Happy's little Reaper and Hap being Killa. But he also loves that he got to be with his father and learn from him. It was something that made Monroe smile. Know that the Lowman last name wouldn't die with Hap. That the Lowman line would continue through him.

I was about to leave with Tig and Bobby when I remembered I needed to tell Hap and Ryder about dinner. "Oh! Monroe wants to do dinner this weekend. Just the four of us and the twins." I said as Hap nodded his head at me. I left knowing that Monroe would be at the clubhouse cleaning Hap's and Ryder's room and making sure that they had clean clothes.

I was pissed when I saw Ima holding a gun. I made my way over to block the stairs knowing that is where my woman and kids were. I moved Dawn Trager, Tig's kid behind me as I knew he would go crazy if anything happened to her. I could hear the twins screaming for their mother. That scared me. I looked at Dawn and she shook her head. Once Ima was out of sight I ran to find my woman. I found her in Ryder's room, past out.

"Shit baby! Baby wake up!" I yelled, making Bobby and Tig come running into the room. Tig picked up Knox and Amara and went down stairs.

 Tig picked up Knox and Amara and went down stairs

"Hey Hap... I have a question for you." I heard Clay say, making me walk over to him.

"What's up Pres..." I said as Ryder glared at the other two prospects. He knows that whoever took the drugs was about to get us all killed and that included my daughter, his sister and the twins.

"If Monroe found out about something that would hurt the club what would she do?" Clay asked, making me more than confused.

"If she knew it was 100% true, She would bring it to me or Mason. But if she doubted any part of the threat she wouldn't give it any weight. I would ask Mason. She would go to him unless it was a true threat." I said as he nodded his head. "Something I need to know?" I asked as Clay shook his head.

"Naw! Monroe is a good girl loyal to you, Mason and Ryder. And to this club. Just that bitch Tara. She is claiming some shit." He said as I nodded my head. I knew I needed to talk to my daughter and Mason. Something didn't seem right about what he asked.

"Dad! It's Bobby. Something happened to Monroe. She is on her way to the hospital." Ryder runs in and says, I looked at Clay and he looked shocked.

"Go! Make sure your princess is alright." He says as I nod my head and run to my bike with Ryder right behind me.

" He says as I nod my head and run to my bike with Ryder right behind me

I woke up with a splitting headache. I opened my eyes and noticed I was in the hospital. Mason, dad and Ryder sitting in chairs sleeping. I touched Mason's hand. He jumped when I touched him. "Shit, Baby!" He said as he leaned forward and kissed my hand.

"What happened?" I asked as he smiled at me. Why was I in the hospital?

"Your sugar levels were low and you fainted." He said as he looked at my stomach. "You have been overworking yourself and not eating right, then there is all the stress and the fact that you are pregnant." He said as he smiled at the end. I looked at him shocked. He placed his hand on my stomach. "You are only about three weeks along." He says as he rubs my stomach and smiles. I let out a breath and placed my hand on my stomach. Pregnant?

"The Twins? Are they ok?" I asked as he smiled at me. I do really remember much.

"They are fine. Neeta stayed with them!" He says as I nod my head.

"Baby girl!" I hear the raspy voice of my father. I looked at him and sighed. "You scared the shit out of me!" My father says as I give him a sad smile. "You need to take better care of yourself for not only you but Mason, the twin and this new little one." He says as I nod my head. He got up and kissed my head. Ryder jumped awake and sighed when he saw me awake.

"Thank god!" He said as he moved to kiss my head. "I'll head to the house and stay with the twins until you get out." He said as I nodded my head. He looked at Mason and nodded his head. I was confused as it seemed like they had known something I didn't.

"I have to head back to the warehouse." My father says as I give him a small smile. He waited for Ryder to leave before looking at me and Mason. "There's something I need to know about?" He asked as I was confused as was Mason. "Clay was asking questions about how Monroe would act if she knew there was a threat. To the club." He said as I still looked confused. Mason on the other hand looked pissed.

"Let's talk outside. I don't want to stress her out any more." Mason said as I watched them leave, still very confused. It was about 30 minutes later when Mason came back in with a very pissed off Happy. Dad kissed my head before leaving without a word. Mason climbed into the bed with me. I looked at him and he smiled as he placed his hand back on my stomach. "Our new little one." He said as I smiled and placed my hand over his. "When you get out of here. We aren't waiting any more. We are getting married." He says as I nod my head.