S-4 - E-7- Fruit for the Crows

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

I later found out that Miles was the one to steal the drugs and Juice killed him

I later found out that Miles was the one to steal the drugs and Juice killed him. I knew there was something going on with him but didn't know what. I had tried to talk to him but he would just brush me off. That wasn't like him. When he came to see Monroe in the hospital he looked like he wanted to talk but never said anything to me or Monroe. Monroe had to spend a few more days in the hospital so either me or Ryder stayed with her. What Clay was asking put me on edge.

I went to talk to Clay about what he asked Happy but he brushed it off like it was nothing. "You tried and hurt my old lady, Clay. I will kill you and won't think twice about it." I said as he looked at me shocked.

"I would never hurt Monroe. She is a good girl." He says as I nod my head.

"Yeah she is. And loyal and connected to this club by more than just me and Hap." I said, wanting to make it clear he will hurt more than one member. Clay nodded his head.

"Mas... I am not going to hurt her." He said as I looked at him wondering if I should believe him. "We are on a run to the Mayans. You and Ryder stay with Monroe and the twins." He said as I nodded my head at him.

"Yeah! That works for me." I said, happy that Ryder would be with the twins so I could bring Monroe home. I knew the twins missed their mom and didn't understand why she wasn't at home. I walked and was headed to go see my woman. I was ready to have her home with me and our babies.

I got a call from Hap, telling me to bring Monroe and the twins to the clubhouse. That Amelia received a death threat. I called Ryder and he was getting a bag ready for the twins. But didn't want to go through his sister's shit. I told him not to worry about it, that I was getting her and we would be there to pack our own bags. I didn't want to stress her out but she needed to know what was going on.

I got her in the car and she looked happy to go home. "Baby we have to go to the house and pack a bag. Amelia had a death threat in her car and we are putting all the old lady's on lockdown." I say as she looks at me shocked and a little confused. "I know this isn't what you want to hear, just getting out of the hospital but I won't hide things from you." I say as she looks confused.

"Mas... Why was my father so mad?" She asked as it was my turn to be mad.

"It's about those stupid letters. Caly was questioning your loyalty" I said as she looked even confused.

"What letters?" She asked as I pulled the car over and looked at her.

"The letters that Tara has that could hurt the club." I said as she shook her head at me. "Baby is there anything else you don't remember?" I asked as she shrugged her shoulders. "What were you doing before you fainted?" I asked as she thought about it.

"I was getting together all of Ryder's and my dad's clothes so I could start washing them. I had just put a load in the washer and was picking up the beer bottles and trash and then it all went black." She said as I was confused now. I knew I needed to look into what happened to my old lady. I pulled back onto the road and headed to our place.

I helped her out of the car. She was still a little wobbly on her feet as the doctor did say that she hit her head hard and it could mess with her balance for a few days. I think there is more to her head injury but I would have to call the doctor about that.

After we got our bags and got to the club house I wasn't surprised that Amelia tried to talk with Monroe. But Monroe knew she was mad at Amelia. She just didn't remember why. She didn't talk to her or let her near the twin. I saw that this hurt Amelia and Gemma. I shook my head as Gemma tried to pick up Amara and Monroe stopped her. "I can take care of my kids!" Monroe said as Gemma looked hurt.

"I just wanted to help since you just got out of the hospital." Gemma said as I scoffed at her.

"We don't want or need your help Gemma. Monroe and I can take care of our kids without your help." I said as Ma looked at me more hurt than anything.

"I am sorry for what I said. I thought you were trying to break up my family." She said as Monroe glared at her.

"Unlike Amelia... I have family inside the club. I am not just Jax Teller's bitch." Monroe said as Amelia looked at her and gasped.

"Wow... Tell me how you really feel." Amelia said as Monroe smiled at her.

"OK!" Monroe smiled at her. "You are a scared little bitch that uses people so she doesn't look like the bad guy. You are a lying bitch to everyone including yourself. You talk shit about the club behind your old man's back. Think none of us have heard, you." Monroe says as Amelia looks at her shocked. "You play with people's emotions, you think you know more about everything then you really do. You planned on killing Jax's son and not even telling him but then you got kidnapped and had to tell him that you were pregnant but left out the part where you were on your way to abort his son. That is how you were taken." Monroe says as everyone is now shocked. "Should I go on?" Monroe asked as Amelia was crying by this point. "See you lied to Gemma about me. So as far as I am concerned you are just like your cousin Tara. Only looking out for yourself and what you can get out of it." Monroe says as Amelia runs to the dorms.

I smiled as I looked at Gemma. She looked shocked at all Monroe had said. "Monroe and I never planned on leaving Charming. This is my home. This is my father's club. I live, I breathe Samcro and Monroe knows that." I said as Gemma nodded her head at me. "My decision to cut you off still stands. You backed the wrong son and wrong old lady. Amelia is the backstabbing bitch that is trying to ruin your family. Your oldest son is the one ruining this club." I said as I looked at my brother. He looked at me hurt and then pissed.

"Mas... I am doing what I think is right for all of us." He says as I scoff at him.

"By ruining what our father built?" I asked as he looked at me shocked. "You will be the death of Samcro and the Sons of Anarchy. Look at how bad it has been since you got out." I yelled as he walked away.