S-4 - E-8-Family Recipe

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

I was nervous as I paced the court house. My daughter was getting married. It isn't the way I thought she would be getting married but it was the best way when things are so bad with the club and the cartel. Mason and Ryder were in the courtroom waiting for me and Monroe. I waited for Monroe to come out of the bathroom as she still waited to wear her wedding dress. Their wedding was supposed to be today but with everything that had happened Clay called it off. I was pissed as well as Mason. Monroe cried for over an hour. It upset me to see her so hurt.

I watched as my daughter came out of the bathroom and she looked beautiful. "You ready little one?" I asked as she nodded her head. I took her hand and we walked into the courtroom. I smiled as I saw the look of shock on Mason's face. He smiled at her as we got closer to him. "Take care of my daughter and grandbabies." I said as Mason nodded his head.

"With everything in me." He said back as I smirked at him. I then turned to my daughter.

"I love you Monroe Katerina Lowman." I said and then smirked at Mason as he chuckled at me. "You made me a father, you showed me how to love again. You will always be my daughter, my little reaper." I said as my daughter smiled at me.

"I love you daddy!" She says as I kiss her cheek. I let Mason take her hand before I went and sat with Kozik, Ryder and Chibs. All of them were smiling.

"She isn't a little girl anymore." Kozik says as I shake my head. "Just a few years ago you were treating her like she was 5 years old." Kozik said as I laughed.

"Hiding her from the club, not knowing she was already with Mason." Chibs says as I shake my head at that memory. I don't regret a lot of things but, her 21st birthday I regret how I acted. What I said and how it all ended. I regretted that. But keeping her in my life I will never regret. She helped make me who I am.

I was a little shocked when I came out of the bathroom to see my father in a white button down dress shirt and no kutt

I was a little shocked when I came out of the bathroom to see my father in a white button down dress shirt and no kutt. Mason had said that since this wasn't a club event that it would be treated as such. When we walked into the courtroom I looked at Mason and smiled. Not only did my father not have his kutt on but Mason didn't either.

I listened to my father as he talked to Mason then to me. I couldn't wipe the smile off my face. I was marrying the man I loved. The father of my twins and unborn baby. I felt like everything went too fast. Cause before I knew it I heard the judge say 'You may now kiss the bride!' And Monson's lips were on mine. I could hear the guys clapping for us. The guys needed to get to the clubhouse for a vote on change of leadership. I wasn't shocked about this but I hated that it happened today of all days.

"I love you!" I said as Mason smiled at me. We were headed back to the house so Mason could get his bike and head to the clubhouse.

"I love you too wifey!" He said as I giggled. "So Mrs. Teller, what should we do for our honeymoon?" He asked as I smiled at him.

"Well you can't knock me up since you already did that!" I said as Mason smiled at me.

"Yeah! I did!" He said as he placed his hand on my stomach. "I am thinking a week away from the club, just you, me and the twins." He said as I nodded my head. I like that idea.

"I would like that!" I said as we pulled into the driveway with my father and brother right behind him.

"Good! Now Mrs. Teller, I want you to be packed and ready to leave for a week when I get back." He said as He carried me into the house. I smiled as he carried me to our room. "But there is one thing I need to do before I leave." He said as I looked at him confused. "I need to take off your dress." He said as he turned me around. "Don't worry, I plan on having my way with you! But that will have to wait until later." He said as he unzipped my dress.

I was pissed that my wedding day had gone from the best day of my life to one of the craziest

I was pissed that my wedding day had gone from the best day of my life to one of the craziest. "This was not how I wanted my wedding day to go." I said as I looked at Hap. He nodded his head at me. Jax looked at me confused.

"What do you mean?" Jax asked as I glared at him.

"It means that I sure as Hell didn't want to deal with club shit the day I married the love of my life. That I should be at home with my wife and our children instead of being shot at." I said as Jax looked at me shocked.

"Wait... You got married?" He yells as I nod my head and smile.

"Yeah... I did. Since you and Clay decided to cancel my wedding, Monroe and I got married at the courthouse this morning." I said as everyone that wasn't there looked shocked. Ma looked at me sad.

"Why didn't you tell us about it?" Ma asked as I glared at her.

"Why would I when you, Jax and Clay tried to ruin mine and Monroe's day. All the planning we did and you three decided to cancel it without even talking to me about it." I said as they all looked ashamed. "So why would I want you all there?" I asked as Jax walked away from me. Clay looked annoyed with me.

"Look I get that you aren't happy with how things have been going with the club, but what I did was to protect you and Monroe." He said as I glared at him.

"No, you did it to try to show power over me. But I am not Jax. I would sit and behave like a little bitch. You may be the president of this club but you are not my father. Never have been, never will be. Get that through your fucking head." I said as Clay glared at me. Ma looked hurt. "Now I am going to take my wife and my children on a well needed trip away from the club and the cartel bullshit. I will not let this pregnancy be like the twins." I said as Ma looked at me shocked.

"Monroe is pregnant?" Ma asked as I nodded my head.

"Yeah, just over three weeks. Now I am leaving and taking my wife and kids out of town for a week and no I will not be coming back for club business. I am going on my honeymoon like we had planned." I said before heading to my bike and taking off.