S-4 - E-12- Burnt and Purged Away🔞

⚠️Warning⚠️ 

Smut in this Chapter!- Description of sexual activity, body parts, Inappropriate language, gif that show Semi sexual activity. As well as other things inappropriate for Readers under the age of 18.🔞

I holded my wife and kids like my life depended on it

I holded my wife and kids like my life depended on it. As soon as I closed my eyes, my brain replayed what happened. I was only a few feet from him. That could have been me. I felt Monroe start to get up. I opened my eyes and just watched her. "I need to know everything that happened." She said as she looked at me. "You haven't let us go since you brought them into our bed last night." She said as I nodded my head at her. She picked up Knox since he was closer to her. She then came back for Amara. I just watched as she moved our kids from our bed. She came back in and took my hand. She led me into the bathroom.

She turned on the water as I leaned against the sink. "Spill..." She said, making me smile. She walked over to me and removed my boxers.

"We were after the other cartel. Jax wanted payback for Amelia. Me, Kozik, Juice and Clay got trapped in a minefield. I was close to a large boulder. So I was able to hide when the shooting started. Kozik was only about 15 feet from me. He was heading towards me when he stepped on one." I said as Monroe nodded her head at me. I didn't realize we were in the shower until Monroe pulled me under the water.

"I am so sorry baby!" I said as she cupped my face. "I love you so much baby!" I tell her before she kisses me.

"I love you too Mas." She says as I pull her as close as I can get her. Our kiss got heated and I picked her up and pushed her against the wall. I moved from Monroe's lips to her neck making her moan as I bit her sweet spot. I growled as I pushed inside of her. I tried my best to not take her hard and fast but my anger, my grief and my need for her took control. She held on to me as I took her moaning and said my name like I loved. But this was different; it was like we both needed this. The pain and pleasure of a good hard fuck.

I pulled out of her and placed her on her feet. She looked at me confused until I turned off the water. "OH! We ain't done." I said as I grabbed her a towel and wrapped her in it. I picked her up and carried her to our bed. As soon as we were back in bed I was back inside of her. Thrusting into her hard and fast. I lost count of how many orgasms she had. But I went off like we had never had sex. I rolled off of her and we both just laid there.

"Kozik, left us a letter." I said as Monroe looked at me confused. "I haven't opened it. I wanted to do that with you. You have more of a right to read it then I do." I said as Monroe nodded her head. "Let's get dressed and do what we do in the morning." I said as Monore smiled at me and nodded her head.

My baby Roe,

You will never know how much I love you not only as my goddaughter and niece but as my daughter. You may not be mine but blood but I will always see you as my child. I helped raise you, protected you, watched you grow into the most amazing beautiful loving woman and mother you are today. If you are reading this then I won't get to watch Knox and Amara grow like I did you. I am so sorry princess. I know this is hurting you and I wish I could take away your pain. But always remember that I am always with you! I will look over you from the otherside.

I want you to know that I knew about you and Mason. I knew you two were seeing each other. I didn't say anything cause I didn't want your father to freak out and do something that would hurt you. How I found out is the funny thing. Samcro was back in town and Mason left to see his girlfriend and your boyfriend had just got back into town so I followed Mason and like I thought he pulled into your place. I chuckled as Mason was different after you two started dating. He became a better man. Not only for you but for the club.

It wasn't about the easy life. He had plans and all of them were made around you! I love you princess!

Mason,

Take care of her. She isn't only Happy's baby, she is also mine. Which you already know. Love her and treat her like she deserves. Be a good man and father to her and those babies. You are a good man Mason, turn the club around and make it what it is supposed to be. Some of us have lost our way and need to find it again. Make our club safe so whe Knox prospects he doesn't have to worry about what shit will be throwing his way. It's funny I have always hated writing these. I never know what to say. But you are reading this so it clearly means something. It means you matter to me. Not only because you are with Monroe and those babies you two have.

But over the past few years you have shown me what we all need in our lives. A good woman in our lives that gives us a reason for not only getting up in the morning but doing what we do. I have watched as you turned down whore after whore, making sure they knew that you loved Monroe and only wanted her.

I have one thing to ask of the two of you. And you have to do a dead man's last wish. Please, whatever you do. If you have a son please don't name him Herman! Please Monroe if you love me at all don't do it.

I love you both.

H. Kozik

Monroe cried as we read the letter. "He is really gone?" Monroe asked as I held her and the twins.

"I wish I could say no! But I can't!" I said as Monroe nodded her head. Jax and Clay needed to pay for what happened to Kozik. This was all on them. This was their fault. I am going to destroy them for hurting my family. For hurting my father's club.