Aftermath

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

I stayed at the clubhouse as everyone else left to go home and reflect on what just happened

I stayed at the clubhouse as everyone else left to go home and reflect on what just happened. Amelia wanted to go and lay down so Gemma took her home. I was cleaning up a bit before Mason and the others that didn't go to prison got back. I know things went off without a problem but I still was worried about them. I mean what if things didn't go the way we had planned.

I sighed as I looked down at my growing belly. I wanted my father to be here when his grandbabies were born. I wanted him to be able to hold them after me and Mason. He will not only miss their birth but their first birthday. I know that as soon as I could I would take them up to see him. I wanted them to know his voice before he was released. I wanted them to know that he is their papa. I started to cry as there were many things that he would miss.

I sighed when I heard the bikes pull in. I quickly wiped away my tears. Mason came running in the clubhouse. He sighed when he saw me. He pulled me into a hug and kissed my head. Chibs walked in next and he kissed my head. My uncle walked in and hugged me. Piney and Opie were the next to walk in and I hugged them both.

"What happens now?" I asked as they all sat at the bar. I got them beers. But no one was really drinking.

"We get through the next fourteen months. Day by day! We work together as a family." Chibs says as I nod my head.

"You focus on the twins, while we take care of the club." Kozik says as I roll my eyes at him. Mason walked up behind me and kissed my head. "Your father would want it that way! He is already freaking out about you and the twins." He says, making me sigh.

"He is right! You need to stay focused on the babies." Mason says as they all glare at him.

"I meant the both of you! We already talked about it." Kozik says with a glare our way.

"Ay! You both need to focus on the wee ones. From what your da, told me they could come within 5 weeks. You need to take it easy. So your wee ones stay in as long as possible. We don't need Hap worrying about you and the little Demons while he is on the inside. God only knows what he would do if you or the wee ones got hurt." He says as I huff. I want them to stay in as long as possible, but I also wanted to help them as much as I could. They just lost six member's for the next fourteen months.

"No! They are right! We both need to focus on the twin." Mason says as I look at him shocked. "You have been through so much throughout this whole pregnancy. And we still have some much to do before they get here. I think it is a good idea for us to focus on our babies for right now." He says as I sigh and nod my head at him.

"Ok!" I say as I go and grab my bag. Mason looks at me confused. "What do you want me to focus on the twin... Then I am going to go and get something to eat." I said as Piney and Chibs laughed and Opie shook his head.

"Come on, let's go feed our little monster!" Mason said with a chuckle. I slapped his chest as I walked by. "I am going to go and put my bike in the garage so we can just take the car." He said as I smiled at him. He gave me a quick kiss before walking over to his bike. I smiled as I walked over to my car.

My smile didn't last long as Ima pulled into the lot. She smiled at me as she walked over to Mason. Mason glared at her as he walked past her. "Really Mason! You would think you of all people would want me over some fat fucking bitch! I mean really her?" She yells as Mason growls and turns to her. Today was not the day to come at him like this.

"Did you just call my wife a fat bitch?" He asked, I was a little shocked but Ima was floored. She looked at me then at him. I was sure she thought he would agree with her. But I knew deep down Mason loved me and would never hurt me like Jax did to Amelia.

"I mean I am so much better than her! I mean look at me and then look at her! She can't even keep you please! She is fat!" She says as she walks closer to us. She held a smug smirk on her face, and I so badly wanted to wipe it off of her.

"She is pregnant with my twins." Mason says as she now looks at me shocked and a little sad. "When I look at her all I see is the woman I want to spend the rest of my life with and have more babies with!" He says as I smile at Ima. "When I look at you all I see is a whore that is pissed she isn't getting what she wants." He says as he walks over to the passenger door and opens it for me.

"I am not a whore! And I always get what I want. One way or another!" Ima says with a pout and a stomp of her foot.

"You can think what you want about yourself... But here you are a whore! And no one here will ever make you their old lady!" Mason says as he closes my door. He gets in without another word in her direction.

 He gets in without another word in her direction

I was pissed at what Ima said about Monroe. She wasn't fat. She was beautiful and glowing. I loved seeing her belly grow, or watching them move. Feeling them move is a little weird but I still love it. I grabbed her hand and kissed it. "You know I love you right? I love watching your body change for our babies." I said as Monroe looked at me confused.

"Mas... Where is this coming from?" She asks as I sighed. I didn't want her to think that I didn't love her because she didn't have a ring.

"With everything going on... I mean I asked you to marry me... And I know I still haven't given you a ring. I just don't want you to think that I don't love you! Because I do!" I said as she looked a little hurt.

"I know you love me. You tell me, all the time, that you love me and our little ones. And I will admit that yes I was hurt that I still didn't have a ring. But with me being pregnant and all the shit that has been going on... I don't. I thought maybe you had second thoughts about us getting married." She says as it was now my turn to be shocked.

"No! I want us to get married. But I also want to get you the right ring. I have been looking but I haven't found the ring I am looking for." I say as I pull up to our place. "If I could, I would marry you today. But I know you want your father there. I don't refer to you as my girlfriend or just my old lady. You are my wife whether we are married or not! You are the mother of my children." I tell her as she looks like she is about to cry. "Please don't cry, baby! I hate seeing you cry!" I say as I get out of the car and walk over to her side. "I love you with all of my heart. When I told you, you were it for me I meant it. I love you Monroe!" I say as she nods her head. I helped her out of the car and into the house.

I knew the next few months were going to be hard for us but I knew we would get through it together. I just hoped nothing happened that would put Monroe and the twins in danger.

Author's Note✍

I am back to work as of today! My updating will be here and there so please give me some time to get used to my schedule at work and with writing!

Thank you Foreverandalways712