8 Months in

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

It has been eight months since the guys went inside

It has been eight months since the guys went inside. Knox and Amara are now six and a half months old and starting to crawl around like crazy. Monroe works mostly at the tattoo parlor that she started up once she was able to go back to work. It is the only one in Charming so she is busy. She hired her friend May after she found out that her boyfriend cheated on her with their other friend Mia. I remembered her for the night I met Monroe.

Jax was stabbed by one of the Russian crew members. Amelia had her's and Jax's son Thomas. A few days ago and they are both doing well. I went and took some photos of Amelia and the boys and to let him know that they are all doing well.

Tara had her baby as well but is refusing to let us do a DNA test to prove that Jax or myself are not the father. The baby looks nothing like me or Jax. There is no resemblance in her son to Knox or Thomas. There is no father listed on her birth certificate. Yet she has tried to get money out of me and Amelia. To which we both asked for a DNA test to be done before any money will be given to her. That pissed her off. Leaving her to yell and storm off.

The shop was closed so Monroe and May were at the clubhouse hanging out with Amelia and Layla. I was working in the shop with the rest of the guys. "Here comes trouble!" I heard Opie say, making me look to see what was going on. I groaned as Tara's piece of shit car pulled into the lot. I rolled my eyes as I went back to working on the car in front of me.

"Mason..." I heard Tara say, but I ignored her and kept working. "Mason... You need to step up and start helping me with your nephew!" She said as she moved closer to me.

"DNA test!" I said back to her. "Without that you will get nothing from me or my family!" I said not bothering to look at her. I was glad she dropped me as a possibility as the father.

"I am not doing a DNA test. It is clear that he is Jax's son!" She yelled so everyone could hear.

"The fuck it is! That baby looks nothing like Jax, Able or Thomas." I yelled right back at her. "You know who that baby looks like is Hale!" I said as she looked at me scared. "You have been told that you will not receive any help unless a DNA test is done and it is proven to be Jax's son. Because you and I both know that your little bastard baby isn't mine. I would never fuck the likes of you!" I said as she backed away from me.

"Fine, I will do a DNA test to prove that this is Jax's son." She said, shocking me a little bit.

"Good! I will let my lawyer know that you are ready to do that." I said as I went back to working on my car. "It will be done through the court, just so you know!" I said as I worked. I heard her gasp. "Gota make sure you don't try to screw us over by faking who the father is like you did with Monroe's ultrasound photo." I say as she glares at me.

When I was finished working on the car, I called one of the club's new lawyers and asked them to put the DNA test request in for Jax. She said she would have it in by the end of the day and that she would get to work on getting everything set up to be able to get Jax's DNA before the week was over. I thanked her and hung up the phone. I found my girl and kids playing on the floor of the clubhouse. When I walked in, Amara crawled over to me. I picked her up and blew on her belly. Amara is a big daddy's girl. Knox is a big Momma's boy. I think it is because of the boobs. I mean I get it. I love Monroe's boobs too. But I love them for different reasons.

We have six more months left of our 14 month sentence

We have six more months left of our 14 month sentence. Maria kept coming to see me. Wanting to be a part of mine and Monroe's life. Monroe had told me that she still didn't want Maria in her life. That she wasn't her mother and that she gave up that title the day she abandoned her. Maria has been trying to get closer with Gemma in hopes that she will help with Monroe. But so far it hasn't been going her way. Maria even asked if she could have my crow. I had to tell her what would happen between me and Monroe if I let her back into my life like that.

"Maria... A part of me will always love you. But that love died the day you left without a word. I will lose Monroe if anything were to happen between us again. I won't lose my daughter for any woman." I told her as she just stared at me.

"So... You're choosing Monroe over me?" She asked as I was shocked at how she said it.

"Yes I am... Monroe is my world. My daughter, mine. I will not pick anyone over my daughter and grandbabies. Hell we aren't even together and you are asking for something that basically makes you my wife in my club." I said as she looked at me sad. "Maria, you are pushing for things that you left behind 23 years ago. I am not that guy you fell in love with anymore. Things between us aren't going to pick up where they left off! You need to understand that you left us, not the other way around. Stop acting like nothing happened." I Tell her as I stand up and leave. I didn't want to hear any more from her.

Later that day I called Monroe to check on her and the twins. I wasn't surprised when she told me that Maria stormed into the clubhouse looking for her. Monroe told me how Maria was upset that I wouldn't give her another chance and how all she wanted was a chance to be in our lives. Make up for the time she missed with us. I know what Monroe said to her, it hasn't changed over the past months. As for me. I didn't want to be with Maria anymore if she left me and our daughter once there was no way she would survive the club life. Monroe could see that she was only looking out for herself. She guessed it was out of fear from her ex-husband.

Kozik agreed with her there. I guess her ex had shown up to the clubhouse a few times demanding the money that was left to Monroe. Chibs and Kozik shut him down each time but this still pissed me off. I was going to kill this asshole once and for all. 

📜Author's Note📜

I will only be posting on Friday's it is my only set day off where I know I will be able to post new chapters. So be on the lookout on Friday's for new chapters.