The Guests

When Tang Shushui opened the door, there was no doubt he was surprised. He saw a man standing proudly; dressed and white. Whereas he was nowhere as handsome as his husband was, he was not shabby himself. Regardless he did not care, but when looked up to meet their gazes he saw surprise and shock Pass through them. He was confused. Tang Shushui seemed not to realize his beauty.

Face pale, but not the type of sickly pale, it was the type that would allure any man. His beautiful Jet black hair looks almost violet as the sun beamed on it. His face looked as if it was sculpted by a conspicuously talented sculpture. His jaw was sharp but the softness was also there to perfectly balance his face. His lips looked as if they were painted red, a red that seduced but at the same time was a pair of lips that stated pure innocence. His eyes are black but if you look closer you could see the hint of brown. He was truly beautiful

Wan Tian sucked in a breath and thought ' What was going on?' he remembered vividly how he left Tang Shushui, he remembered he was beautiful but not this beautiful.

Of course, he would never know about the secret space and the spring water so he had every right to be surprised. Song Shi was also so surprised, he could only think of one thing currently and that's 'How could this be?' 'He's such a beautiful ger but was a little skinny but when he fills in his cheeks he will be a beauty that can topple nations'. Song Shi dug his fingernails into his hands but then relaxes when he remembered he still had Wan Tian, he still won.

Tang's Pov

I saw them looking at me with surprise, shock, hatred and anger, and relief, what the hell are they pregnant? What's with their mood and emotions? I looked at Song Shi who looked like he just won a war. Ah, I understand now, they came to look for trouble.

" Hello, how can I help you?" I asked softly.

" Hello Tang Shushui, we're here to talk to you." Responded Song Shi looking eager to make trouble and Wan Tian solemnly nodded behind him.

'Scumbag with a capital S' I thought as I rolled my eyes inwardly, I can't believe he could do that to the original owner. I mean I know he was naive, but he was smart academically and helped Wan Tian multiple times. He dared to come up to his door with his new little bride to make trouble for him, just because of that he will take the exam and crush him. Yes, I'm that petty.

"Yes?" I answered as I kept my eyes on them.

" We would like to invite you to our wedding. I want to say thank you for taking care of Wan Tian these past years" he said gently as he looked at Wan Tian affectionally. Other people would've thought he was being nice, but not him. I know exactly what he's doing. He was trying to make him remember that Wan Tian used to belong to him but he took him away with little effort.

" Thank you, I'll make sure my husband and my family come to wish you a happy marriage," I said as I beamed. I'm trying to validate that even after he took Want Tian aways I still had someone to marry and even a family. After I said that I watched as his face deteriorated, It's quite funny actually.

As I was talking to them I saw my husband from afar, and I smiled brightly, but because he was approaching from behind Wan Tian, Wan Tian thought I was smiling at him he looked exceedingly chuffed. What have they been feeding his ego to make it this big?

I saw my husband looking at me suspiciously as he picked up his pace to see what was going on. "Welcome back husband," I said as I tread towards him.

Jiang Yanwei's Pov

Today rough day, but I still caught a pheasant. Thinking about my wife's pleased face I felt all the fatigue gone. It's not that I loved him or like him, but it's the fact that he makes me feel that I'm enough, and not worthless. From the beginning, it was my fault I forced a marriage onto him, so no matter how much he complained I always cooperated with him. When I heard he was pregnant I forgot everything wrong he had ever done to me and felt elated.

But that was just me not him, He loathed me so he also loathed our baby. He did not eat, did not talk, plus during the pregnancy he was emotionally unstable, and it got worse and worse to the point where he would speak to himself and cried or laughed by himself, and he eventually put himself in a comma.

For 7 days everyone was worried and he finally woke up. To everybody's surprise, he changed into a brand new person. He apologized to me and started calling me husband, he took care of me, my sibling, and the mothers, he cooked, and he cleaned the house.

The most flabbergasting thing is that he looks like he enjoys being a wife, and possibly a mother, I saw him stroking his tummy fondly multiple times, and took care of my sibling and Cai'er like a mother would.

He's becoming more beautiful and he does not like to outside. He told me about letting Nang Haoyu and his husband moved in, I was confused and conflicted because we can't take care of our self how could we take care of 3 more people.

Our house is a five-bedroom house my dad made before he went missing but it was a little shabby after all it went through. I and my wife sleep in separate bedrooms, my mom sleeps with my mother-in-law in case one of them gets sick in the middle of the night, the sibling sleep together, and 1 room is used a storage room, so there's one room available to them so I don't mind, but because the Of food I was hesitating and gave in because my wife said he would take care of it and he did. I saw the rice and other grain jars were full to the brim and there were 5 Jin of meat, and oil, fresh herbs, and vegetables.

When started to arrive I saw my wife's Old sweetheart and his wife there and my wife smiling brightly, My first thought was he came to see my wife but seeing how his ger was looking at my wife I knew the came with trouble and I had to help my, wife.

While thinking of this I heard my wife calling me Husband sweetly as he walked to me.