Mood Swings

The next week saw a fairly significant increase in the popularity of the new meals, and the restaurant once more rose in the rankings. For the entire week without stopping, Tao Tengfei and Xiu Shirong frequented the restaurant. The Liu twins became quite wealthy as a consequence of the fact that they were continuously chosen by them.

They disclosed their identity while intoxicated. The town was in turmoil as a result. The first restaurant in town to host such distinguished patrons was this one. And as a result, the restaurant attracted a large number of new noble customers. The restaurant and its staff benefited from the rise in high-class patrons.

For instance, the Liu twins profited handsomely from two noble young men. Tao Tengfei and Xiu Shirong gave them jade and a large number of golden jewelry pieces as well. Their family's lifestyle also improved as a result of their own continued improvement in lifestyle.

After this week it was the Summer Festival so the restaurant would be closed for four days, and you could say that Tang Shushui was the happiest of the days off. Tang Shushui stretched as he made his way back to his house. 

It had been a long time since a long time, thus he was excited to spend some time with his family. There's has been some events at home but he wasn't there to participate in them. Xiang Ai finally gave birth, and even though she gave birth a month earlier, the baby was very healthy.

She once more gave birth to a healthy baby ger. The baby was white, fat, and not ill or frail this time, as was the case before. Shen Yuan initially felt a little let down by the fact that he had another ger child. He couldn't help it because he was brought up to think that sons were superior, but after forming a family with the Jiangs and residing with them, he discovered via observation that all genders were treated equally in their home. He quickly developed love for his new baby as a result.

Xiang Ai was overjoyed to see her child in such good health. Her first child was so malnourished and unwell when she gave birth to him that he nearly passed away. But after she arrived, her first child and second child received excellent care. Her firstborn, who had once been ill and thin, was now plump and white, and his features were absolutely adorable. Additionally, her infant received the same level of care. Tang Shushui was given the honor of being the child's godmother and allowed to give the child's name because she was so appreciative of his assistance.

He gave him the name Zhangjie Yongrui, which means "forever lucky." Xiang Ai was delighted with the name despite the fact that she was illiterate and had only recently begun learning at home with Haohao and Tang Shushui. It also implied that the baby's family loved him dearly. She allowed Tang Shushui to name her firstborn because he had yet to be given a name as well. The firstborn was more energetic and was very skilled at acting coquettish to get what he wanted, in contrast to the quiet Yongrui. He was given the name "Zhangjie Baozhai," which means stockade of treasures, because he was regarded like a small treasure at home. Thinking about the babies a smile made its way on his face.

Tang Shushui was delighted to have a baby because he loved his family's babies so much. He was already six months pregnant, and as a result, his stomach was large. He can hardly regulate how much pee he produces each day, and his foot has begun swelling often. He therefore made the decision to not work at the restaurant until it was absolutely essential. He intended to take it easy at home and look after himself.

It took him about thirty minutes to arrive at his house. Jiang Yanwei was there and so he immediately came out to support him. He immensely supported his wife's decision to stay at home. His wife's pregnancy symptoms have been getting worse, especially his mood swings. He shivered at the thought of his wife's mood swings. He suffered enough this past week and just wanted this pregnancy to be over.