Clients

They were surprised that the food was so delicious. They heard the kids gush about how good the food was but they thought that they were exaggerating. But the kids really had every right to gush so much about this food was really one of a kind even though they ate only the best of the best when they were in the capital but this food is just a whole other level. 

"Could you call your boss for me?" Xia Tung-Mei asked.

"Of course madam," the waiter responded as he went to call Tang Shushui.

At first, Tang Shushui was confused about why they wanted to see him and his first thought was to decline but remembering the identities of these clients he grit his teeth and made his way to their table. He knew these nobles and he didn't want any trouble, especially since he was expecting a child. He took Jiang Yanwei with him just in case. 

"I heard you wanted to see me, madam?" Tang Shushui asked politely with a smile.

Hearing this sentence the whole table turned around to see who was this talented gege who even owned a restaurant. When they saw the pregnant ger that was standing in front of them they were surprised. Hearing about this talented gege they never thought it was a ger. So seeing the ger threw them off balance for a moment.

"Do you want to join us for lunch?" Kai Heng responded.

"I wouldn't mind but could my husband join us?" Tang Shushui asked as he bowed slightly.

"No problem," Han Hualing responded as she smile knowingly. She knew that even if the wife was to do anything the husband would be the one to benefit from it. To Han Hualing it was Jiang Yanwei that wanted to go with Tang Shushui so he could make connections.

"Thank you," Tang Shushui thanked as she bowed.

"No problem," Kang Heng responded.

As Tang Shushui was about to seat Jiang Yanwei pulled the seat for him, shocking the people at the table. Tang Shushui and the siblings were the only ones that were the only ones that were calm as if this was an everyday occurrence. Over lunch, Jiang Yanwei would be the one putting food on Tang Shushui's plate.  He would sometimes feed him and wipe his lips. The whole time the people at the table were forced to eat dog food.

Normally it's the wife feeding the husband not the other way around. Even if the wife was pregnant the husband would not do it for them. It was on some rare occasions when the husband would take care of the wife, so seeing how Tang Shushui was acting like this was normal made them guess that happened on a daily basis which was shocking.

"How long have you guys been married?" Xia Tung-Mei asked curiously.

"Six months and a half," Tang Shushui responded. This answer shocked the ladies even more. They knew that there was the honeymoon period but that would only last about a month and the months after that would be the roughest. They have only seen an occurrence such as this with the Left Prime Minister and his wife Madam Zhang. These two were famous for being the most lovey-dovey couple but it looks like there was a couple in this empire that could actually rival them.

"Wow, so you guys are newlyweds?" Han Huanling said with a teasing voice.

"You could say that," Tang Shushui said ad he blushed. 

"I want to compliment you for teaching your little siblings so well. I was blown away by their performances," Kang Heng complimented.

"Thank you, I couldn't do it without the rest of my family," Tang Shushui responded.

"I have a question," Tang Ling said.

"Yes, what is it?" Tang Shushui asked.

"Well, I would like to eat your food for the rest of the week, but I will be busy for the rest of the week with the competition, so I was wondering if we could work something out." Tang Ling expressed.

"Oh, well we have something called takeout where you come and order your food but we pack it for you to go, but if you don't want to come inside you can just go to the drive-thru with your cart and order what you want and then just go home with it." Tang Shushui proposed.

"I can do that thank you," Tang Ling thanked.

The whole lunch went well, and the customers really liked Tang Shushui. Not only was he a great beauty but he was also smart and talented. The kids also took a great liking to Tang Shushui. Tang Shushui showed them some games like Tic Tac To and rock paper scissors. The clients finally left around four and so Tang Shushui made his way back to his office and called for Li Shi Qing.

"How's the boutique preparation going?" Tang Shushui asked.

"The construction has been completed. The clay mannequins you had made are completed.  Some of the clothes you said to mass produce have about a hundred of each now. We have a total of fourteen changing rooms. The make-ups have been mass-produced. We made the front of the boutique glass just like you instructed. The shoes have been mass-produced. The jewelry has also been mass-produced." Li Shi Qing responded.

"Those are good, when do you think the boutique will be ready?" Tang Shushui asked.

"My guess would be in about two weeks," Li Shi Qing responded.

Question Of The Day.

Youtube or Tiktok?