First Day Of School

Tang Shushui's Pov

Though I loved every moment of warmth that my husband showed to me for the first time, I still remembered to wake up around 4 O'clock in the morning to prepare everything for today. I made 500 fishballs today and added a new broth which was chicken flavored broth to the menu.

Making the noodles was relatively easy for me with the help of the noodle maker all I had to do was knead the dough and add it to the noodle maker and it would make the noodles, and with that, I made three pots of noodles. One was chicken flavored, One was pork-flavored, and one was beef flavored. He stewed some pork belly and chicken just in case people would want meat added to their noodles.

I didn't have any losses, people might think that I'm dumb to make meat-flavored noodles to sell but that is untrue since I did not add any meat. All I did was put meat flavored season in which in any case this world did not have.

I then took the rice paper I bought last time and wrote all of the things that I stall was selling, and their prices. Though most of the sellers and villagers couldn't read, one-third of my customers were either student or town folk which meant they were literate.

After preparing everything for the stall it was already around 7 o'clock in the morning. Today was the first day of school for the kids, the family had a minor discussion and decided to enroll the kids since income was getting more stable. The school year is 750 coins per kid, which means 3 silver taels in total for education. 

Haohao was currently bathing the kids while he was doing so I got the new clothes that I sewed for them during those two weeks. Since it was mid-spring he made light clothes for them, but they were beautiful. I made a light pink hanfu for Chu Hua, the top was light pink with the bottom was a darker pink, I made some simple but beautiful patterns so that she won't get bullied. Liu Qiu's was a light blue one with beautiful embroideries embroidered on it. I also made some for the boys because he knew they were bullied by the Tang brats. For Chaoxiang I made a light blue and dark blue one and even added embroideries, for Zhengyun he did the same style and some embroideries but with the color red and white.

 For Chaoxiang I made a light blue and dark blue one and even added embroideries, for Zhengyun he did the same style and some embroideries but with the color red and white