Noble Clients

Tang Shushui didn't delay and let his employees know what was happening. They were a little disappointed that they had to train during their day off but thinking about the bonus and opportunities they could have by meeting these nobles quickly drowned their disappointment. Plus they didn't have to train the whole day, they just had to come in the morning and go back home at noon.

The day went by fast and it was already the day for the nobles to visit their restaurant. Tang Shushui woke up early to dress up and prepare. The family also woke up early to prepare. Since they had such noble guests coming they made sure to dress up to the best of their capabilities. When they finished the whole family was shining. They really looked good.

After sitting down and eating breakfast, the family made their way to the restaurant. Tang Shuhui immediately went over some of the rules with his employees once again. They could not afford to mess up today, it could either cost them their lives or the restaurant. So they had to be on their best game today. The employees also understood this so they paid close attention to Tang Shushui.

After giving all his instructions they immediately got to work. The restaurant had a lot of people today since they hadn't opened in two days, but Tang Shushui noticed that there were more takeouts than dine-ins. He was confused at first but then he got it.

The festival was week long, it was only their restaurant that closed for only two days. Other shops and restaurants and shops closed for a minimum of four days. The Summer Festival was really important for the people of the Lin empire so most of them didn't do such things as labor to show respect to the Sun god, the god they celebrate during the summer festival. Except for extremely poor people, the rest didn't do any chores, so they ate food at a restaurant or had someone else cook for them.

Since the heat has been getting more and more extreme each passing year, the people of the Lin empire think they have enraged the Sun god. So they were even more unwilling to do chores, And the establishment such as shops and restaurants closed for longer days. The people of the Lin empire had no choice but to eat ready-made staple food. So now that a restaurant has opened up during the week of the Summer festival with the option of taking out a lot of people were willing to buy the food and bring it home. 

"Boss, they are here!" One of the servers alertly whispered to him, snapping him out of his thoughts.

"They?" Tang Shushui asked, confused. He knew that multiple nobles would arrive today but for all of them to come at the same time?

"Yes, I asked our guards and they said they all stepped out of a big carriage together." The server answered.

"Okay thank you," Tang Shushui thanked me as he dropped some copper coins into the hands of the server.

If the server he just talk to knew then that meant that the other workers knew.  Tang Shushui wasted no time and went to prepare everything. 

On the other side of the restaurant, the nobles marveled at the sight they were seeing. They were shocked from the moment they got there. First, it was the parking lot. This was the first time they saw such a thing. Unlike other restaurants, there weren't carts everywhere and carts we not banned from entering. They had arranged space for each of them, and the cart had to stay in the middle of the two lines. 

The second thing was the interior decoration of the restaurant. When they saw the exterior of the restaurant they thought it was like any other restaurant, but the interior decor just looked so different from what they always see. It was so modern and refreshing. This Zhangjie Shushui was really capable.

"Hi, ma'am could I ask where we can go to seat?" Shao Menxiang asked a lady that was also walking into the restaurant.

"You can follow me, I am also going to the check-in desk. It seems like you're new here, when you need help you just ask the two people at the door they are your helpers. It says so on their tags." The lady advised them kindly. 

"Yes, thank you, madame," Shao Menxiang and the others thanked her.

"Good morning madame, which venue would like?" Haohao asked the lady politely.

"I would like to eat in the rose venue," The lady answered.

"Here's your pass, have a nice brunch!" Haohao said smilingly, as he passed the lady a cloth embroidered with roses.

"Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen! Are you all dining as one group?" Haohao greeted and asked.

"Yes," Kang Heng responded.

"Which venue would like?" Haohao asked.

"Could we get an explanation about the venues and the rules of this restaurant? We are new here." Tang Fang asked politely.

"Of course!" Haohao agreed.

"Thank you," Tang Fang thanked.

"No problem, Qiang Wei!" Haohao called.

"Yes, Mr. Haoyu?" Qiang Wei addressed him politely.

"Could you please give them a rundown of how the restaurant works? I still have people in line I need to take care of," Haohao asked nicely.

"Sure," Qiang Wei agreed.

Qiang Wei took them away from the line and told them all about the working of the restaurants. They were surprised about how organized and smart these ideas were. So many things that this restaurant had made it easy for both the customers and the workers.

"Do you understand now sirs, madames?"  Qiang Wei asked politely ask she curtsied.

"Yes," Tang Ling responded.

"Okay then follow me please," Qiang Wei demanded politely.

"Are you ready to choose your venue now?" Haohao asked, smiling.

"Yes, we would like the rose venue please," Wu Bao answered.

"Okay, here's your token, have a nice brunch," Haohao said as he handed over the token that was carved with roses. When it was a group of people, they were given one token for the whole table. 

Question Of The Day.

Your Fave App?