Yet Another Family Member

When the Jiang family arrived at the village, they immediately became the center of attention. It was expected since they now had the biggest house in the village, to add to that they had a semi-famous restaurant, so they were now technically the richest family in the village.

As the Jiangs made their way home they had many eyes on them, some filled with jealousy, envy, and regret. The Jiang family paid no mind and made their way to their home. They lived in town for over a month so they missed their home.

They were surprised to see the massive house. Though the house wasn't as big as the mansions they heard of, it was still a massive house for farmers and hunters. They all turned to look at Tang Shushui with surprise in their eyes.

"How many rooms are there Shui'er?" His mom asked with surprise laced in her voice.

"There are fifteen rooms and total." Tang Shushui responded in a gentle voice.

"Fifteen? I thought you said you would simply renovate the house." His mom exclaimed, clearly shocked.

"That's what I did mom." Tang Shushui responded with a sweet smile leaving everyone speechless. 

After asking many questions the family finally went in to see the interior of the house and were even more shocked. The interior looked incredible, they have never seen these types of layouts before.

"You guys each have a room go check it out." Tang Shushui encouraged with a gentle voice.

The children were especially excited, so they hurried to see their new rooms, and the adult followed suit. 

Tang Shushui made most of the house's interior in Japanese style, while the rooms were fully modern. He replaced most of the windows with either glass or the doors with sliding shoji doors. The family was looking at the house with sparkling eyes and kept on asking questions. When they saw their rooms they were even more excited. They toured the house for two more hours before they heard Tang Shushui speak.

"Well, should we get Grandma Shen and her family now?" Tang Shushui asked gently.

"Of course! I almost forgot it." Mother Jiang said as she lightly clapped her hands.

Mother Jiang then called Jiang Yanwei to go with her to go get the Shen family, Haohao went to shower the kids, while Tang Shushui made his way to the kitchen to cook something for the family and the guests.

                                                              At the Shen's house.....

"Grandma Shen? I'm here to pick you up!" Jiang Yanwei shouted as he knocked on the old door.

"Granny, Old man they're here! I'll go open the door!" A scrawny young man said with a smile on his face.

"Ok, I'll go get my things." Granny Shen said as she went to get her luggage.

"Brother Jiang, Auntie Jiang, please come in!" The skinny young man said, his voice filled with courtesy.

"Why so polite Yuan Fang? Where's the rest of your family?" Mother Jiang asked enthusiastically.

"They're coming Auntie." The young man, Yuan Fang responded, a little more relaxed.

Four minutes later the whole family was out, they didn't have a lot of luggage so they didn't need any help but Jiang Yanwei took the luggage away from them either way. Yuan Fang wanted to refuse but thinking about his pregnant wife and child he gave up. 

"What's going on here!?" An old lady screeched as she walked in front of the Shen Family.

"That's no one of your business is it Granny Li?" Mother Jiang responded lightly, as a smile made its way on her face.