Chapter Five

Lucy's POV:

"I've missed you too kiddo." He replies hugging me back. "Now what was it that you needed?? I know this isn't a social call." He adds pulling back. I sigh and let go of him.

"I have quite the guild and am now going to be leaving. I am going to go to the Spirit realm for a while, I don't know how long. There is a chance I will be there a while, but could you please inform everyone in the dragon realm that I should be coming back soon??" I ask.

"Of course. Is there anything else you need??" He asks.

"Well Actually..."

Natsu's POV:

When Lucy came into the guild I had just finished telling the others that she had quit the team. They were extremely upset by it and when they saw that she had come in they went to comfront her about it. I looked up at her for a moment and noticed that she was heading towards Mira, and it looked like she was in a hurry. Part of me wanted to go up to her and apologize for what I had said, but for the most part I was still mad at her for calling me a child. She talks to Mira and I hear her asking if master is here, when she finds out that he is she quickly heads up the stairs towards his office.

Over fifteen minutes pass until she comes back down the stairs. There is a smile on her face as she decends. The others are staring at her in confusion as she walks towards the door. I just watch her, she never just comes and then leaves, she's always here for most of the day unless she has plans with someone of we are going on a mission. When she reaches the door she turns and waves to us with her right hand, and that's when I see it, her guildmark is missing.

I shake it off when I see this, I must have just thought that she had it on that hand, it must be on her other hand. The others come back over to sit by me, and they are still sad about her leaving this team. They thought that because I am the one that brought her here that she would want to remain on it. They sit discussing it for over twenty minutes, I probably would have listened to them discussing it for longer than that if I hadn't heard a roar. It wasn't just any roar, it was a dragon's roar, I look up to see both Wendy and Gajeel standing up. We all head out the door and I smell the air... Igneel?? I take off running when I catch that scent, I know that it is him, after all this time it has to be him.

Lucy's POV:

"Well Actually is there any chance that you could actually come to the spirit realm with me when you have finished telling the others?" I ask. He is my best friend in all the many worlds, he's the one who found me when I was three, when I was alone and injured.

"I don't see why not." He answers. I am about to start joking with him about being a dragon in a world full of spirits, but then I smell the Dragon Slayers coming this way.

"You have to leave." I hiss at him. "Now!!" I order as he freezes.

"Why??" He asks in surprise.

"Remember... Dragon Slayers... You roaring... Natsu knowing your scent..." I trail off hoping he gets the idea.

"Right. I will see you later." He smiles before disappearing from my sight. Loki returns a few minutes later, when the others are only a block away.

"You ready to go?" I ask him.

"Whenever you are." He replies grinning. He loves it when I come to stay in the realm so he can spend more time with me and namely flirt.

"Want to make a grand exit?" I ask.

"You know I would love to." He replies.

"Let's go." I command dragging him towards the front door. We walk down the steps halfway down the street and that's when I see them, all of them running, looking out of breathe.

Natsu's POV:

As we go along the scent gets stronger and stronger until we reach the end of a street and reach one that is very fimiliar to me, one that I am at almost everyday. When we reach it I see Lucy walking with Loki. That's when I realize why it had been so easy to pinpoint his scent, it's on Lucy. She waves to us and then dezolves in golden light.

"Let's see where she was going." I order walking towards the door to Lucy's apartment. When we get in there the first thing I take in is that the place is bare.... Did she really leave the guild?? When at first glance I thought it was empty I see that there is a lone table standing in the middle of what was her living room, and on this table sits some letters. I wouldn't have taken any interest in them if I hadn't seen what the top one said in her beautiful handwriting:

To Natsu

Why would she write a letter to me if she hates me, and most importantly, why did I smell Igneel on her???

A/N: What do you guys think of the first few chapters?? What do you think of the fact that Lucy knows where Igneel is and they seem to know eachother?? Any thoughts on why she had to leave?? If there is anything your confused on of need more details on please let me know. Thanks! Also the photo above is what Igneel's eyes look like.