Chapter Seven

Lucy's POV:

I wave goodbye to all the spirits that I have come to love in the time that I have remained here. Not all of them are my spirits, but I love them all the same, some of them even gave me their keys after they met me. It would seem that my spirits speak very highly of me and some decided they wanted me as their wizard. I am filled with joy at the thought of my spirits caring so much that they tell others, and it is so exciting to know that others feel the same as them. I feel so sad as I leave, knowing that many of them I might not even be able to see again. I am still very sad about what happened at the guild, and I have had to hid it from everyone including Igneel, although he now knows that we were close, I forgot to cover Natsu's scent on me.

*Flashback*

I'm still laughing my butt off when Igneel gets really serious, he's like Natsu in the way that when he gets serious you know it's something important to them. He sniffs the air and then looks at me in surprise. "Why didn't you tell me you were close to Natsu??" He asks in surprise. He looks hurt and that's when I realize that while I have been here I haven't masked his scent. I thought that it would have gone away by the time Igneel got here, but I guess we are just too close.

"You know why." I answer,

"You told me that he was just another member of the guild that was gone all the time!! You said that you hadn't even met him yourself!! You told me that you didn't even know where he was on a mission at!! Everytime you checked in on us and I asked how he was you would say that you still hadn't seen him!! Yesterday when I left you I thought that you had only been saying that there were Dragon Slayers and one of them could have been him, but obviously you knew he was there!!" He yells. "How close were you!!! Why hasn't his scent gone away when you have been here for nearly a week!!!" He adds in anger. He knows how time works here since he has come with me once before today. I take all of the anger that he throws at me, I know that I deserve it. I never wanted to hide things from my two best friends, and I have deeply regreated it.

*End of Flashback*

"Are you ready to go?" I ask looking over at Igneel. We should really get going soon since we have been here for over a month. I don't know exactly how long we have been gone, and things have been so fast paced that I have just wanted to go pack. The only thing good about it is the fact that I haven't had a chance to miss my friends, not with everyone spending so much time with me.

"Of course." He answers smiling. I don't even open a portal for us to go through we just desolve into golden dust and the next thing I know we are in the dragon realm. It takes up a lot of magic energy to make a portal from one world other than earthland to another. Even earthland sometimes takes up a lot if I am already tired. I head straight into the dining room knowing that it will be around dinner time to find all the dragons sitting around a table eating.

"Would you like to join us?" Stellar the star dragon asks when he sees us. He is a dragon with gold hair and blue eyes. In dragon form he has the same eyes and is white.

"No thank you. I think that I will just go to my room for a bit, I have been gone for over a month and I need to start training again." I smile before heading out of the room. I turn to see that Igneel has followed me out of the room.

"Your welcome to stay. You know that I don't care what you do." I say looking over at him.

"I know." He answers. "I also know that you don't actually need to train. You have been training with your spirits and myself non-stop for the last month." He adds staring intently at me. "What's wrong?" He asks in concern.

"I just want to be alone for a while." I answer truthfully.

"Why do you want to be alone?" He asks concerned.

"I haven't had the time to fully except that I am no longer a member of Fairy Tail. That guild has become part of my life and I'm not sure that being around people will help me." I answer.

"It's not the fact that you haven't been able to accept that you are no longer a member of Fairy Tail, I could see the determination in your eyes the day you quit. You accepted it that first day and there is no way that you are still accepting the fact that you are no longer there, you aren't even trying to accept anything. I see that sadness and longing in your eyes, there is someone that you loved while you were there, someone that you miss dearly. You must love them dearly to still love them, since whenever you seem to think of them there is pain and sadness that is deeper than there is before. Why hurt you?" He asks concerned.

"He didn't hurt me!! I hurt him!!" I shout at him. Running up the stairs before he can get another word in, but I know that he is following me even as I do. He cares to much about me to just let me be alone, when I know that he saw the tears in my eyes. I say the pain from my words and my tears that I inflicted on him. I head towards the top floor, my floor and as soon as I get there head into the training room, knowing I have to get my anger out. I throw off the bracelet that 'contains my magic', It makes it so that I can't use any magic other then celestial. I'm glad that portals is part of my celestial magic or else I would never be able to come here.

"Why would you hurt someone? I know that you would never hurt anyone without good reason." Igneel asks. I feel that he is leaning against the doorframe looking at me in concern, his eyes upon me.

"I just did." I answer emotionlessly. I don't even look over at him in the time that he has come in. I just look over at the wall that I flame-proofed moments before. I light my hand in blue flames without saying a word, not letting any of my emotions show, but knowing that I have to let them out somehow. I keep it held in my hand, not knowing if I am going to throw it or not.

"Why would you?" He asks.

"I quit his team, told him that I hated him, and said that all the things he does are childish." I answer. "I struck him where it hurt because I had to.

"Why?"

"It was the only way I could get him angry enough to make sure that he said hurtful things back at me! I had to make it so that I would be able to leave without the sadness being too much!!" I yell turning my head towards him for a moment before looking bacj towards the wall.

"Who was this person?" He asks softly.

"No one of your concern." I answer turning towards him.

"You shouldn't be able to use that magic right now, not with your bracelet on." He announces in shock.

"I know." I reply.

"Where's your bracelet?" He asks seeing that it isn't on my wrist. He stares at the flames contained within my hand.

"Over there." I answer nodding towards a bench a few feet away.

"You shouldn't be able to take that off!!" He yells coming towards me.

"Relax, see my magic is in control." I answer putting out the flames.

"You shouldn't use magic when you are being emotional, I have told you countless times that is the reason I made it so that only I could take it off you!!" He yells.

"It would seem that I was able to remove it." I anwer.

"It could have killed you!!" He yells.

"Fine!" I yell rushing over to put it on. "Happy now?" I ask.

"You know that's not the point." He grumbles before walking out of the room.

A/N: More information on that bracelets importants will be revealed, but for now please tell me what you guys think.