Chapter Sixteen

Lucy's POV:

I walk along the diamond floor, with Natsu at my side as we reach the entry way. Igneel when to his island as soon as we started to walk this way, looking like he was in a very bad mood. Natsu stares around in wonder, especially when he realizes that these are all floating islands like in Edolas. "Igneel was talking about a dragon queen before, do you think she will be mad that I am here?" He asks as we walk past the grand staircase that leads to the upper floors.

"I know she won't mind." I respond, requiping into one of my formal dresses. We walk towards the throne room, I know that I am going to have a lot of work that needs to be done after being gone for so long and it would be best to just get it now. When we reach the throne room the guards that stand there open the double doors for us, bowing slightly. "Could you please come here for a moment?" I ask as I see one of the servants that stand against the wall. She walks towards me as I remain near the door wanting to leave as soon as possible, I really don't like to be in here when I don't have to.

"Yes your majesty?" She asks coming to stand a few feet in front of me. Natsu gives me a questioning look when she says this and I just shrug, not wanting to go into details right now.

"Could you get me all of the work that I have missed while I have been gone, and bring it up to my private study when you are done?" I ask smiling at her.

"Of course your majesty." She smiles turning and walking toward the side room that I spend a lot of time in. We head back out the door, and I lead Natsu up the staircase so I can show him around a bit. I would have reminded her that I don't like being addressed formally, but they do it anyways so I no longer tell them not to, they have the right to call me what they wish.

"So, are you going to tell me what the deal was with her calling you that?" Natsu asks as we pass the first floor.

"Oh that... Well Igneel told you that there was a queen, and he didn't tell you who it was because he wanted me to decide on whether or not I would tell you." I reply. "I am the Queen of the Dragons, and I have been for a very long time, Now come on I'll show you around." I add as we continue walking.

"Your... The Queen... Of The... Dragons..." He gasps in surprise. I nod my head and we enjoy a few minutes of silence. We reach the tenth floor and I stop, allowing him to catch his breathe before I start showing him around. After a minute we start walking to the left side of this floor and I lead him towards the nearest door to us.

"This is one of my training rooms." I smile as I open the door and it shows a room that looks like a martial arts studio. He gets excited after seeing that and I continue walking with him at my side. I show him all of my training rooms, my swimming pool and hot tub, and the kitchen that I keep on this floor without him making much of a comment about anything, although he looks excited when I show him each room. "And this is one of my armor rooms." I smile as I open the door to a room that has tons of armors in their.

"And I thought Erza had a lot of armor." He murmurs in surprise, I close the door after he has gotten a glance as far as he can see, I mean the room is the size of a ballroom so I don't blame him for not staying to look around some more. The next five rooms are all filled with armor, and I tell him this so we just walk right past them. The ones after that are a study and the library, we don't go into either of those because I know that he would get bored too easily going in there.

"And this is my weapons room..." I trail off as he walks in, the room is so large that you could fit the entire Fairy Tail guild in here with no problem. He glances around in wonder and goes over to the shelf that I have lined with whips. "I wouldn't mess with those if I were you." I warn as he starts reaching for one. He doesn't listen to me and grabs a light blue whip, whipping his wrist, it wraps around firmly and he gasps in surprise, not moving his arm. "I told you not to mess with them." I sigh unwrapping it, he rubs his wrist where it is now red. "All of these weapons are magically inhanced in one way or another, I would not recommend doing that again." I sigh as I walk back out the door with him behind me.

We reach the farthest rooms on this side of the floor and when I open the door Natsu glances in curiously before running forward. "Fire!!" He exclaims excitedly as he runs forward staring at all the fires incased in clear balls. I laugh at his reaction and stand leaning against the doorway.

"This is one of my storage rooms, the rest of the rooms this way are either for training of storage, we should probably head towards the other side." I laugh as he turns back towards me. He heads back out to the hall to join me and within twenty minutes we are back to the staircase.

"There are some doors there." He mutters heading towards them. I let him open them and he runs inside, coming to a stop when he realizes that he is in a living room area. "Where are we?" He asks glancing around.

"We are in my room." I answer as I head towards the double doors that will lead to my bedroom. He follows me over there and glances inside, once he realizes that it is just a bedroom he walks out. I walk down the hall and into the bedroom next to my own, while Natsu continues down the hall, he will soon find the bathroom and another spare bedroom. Hopefully he won't go to far, or else he will reach my closet, garden, private study, and private library. I glance around the bedroom I stand in, the stuffed animals lining a small couch, while a bed stands in the center of the room, with blankets on it.

"Who are you?!" I hear Natsu demand from where he is down the hall. I walk towards where he is standing and see that he had walked into the library, leaving the door open. I walk in and see that he is staring at a white exceed with sapphire blue eyes, wearing a light blue dress. She has a small book in her hands, and is staring at Natsu in surprise.

"What are you doing in here!!" She shreaks at him. I am standing leaned against a wall, amused by her outburst, and before Natsu can say anything else I walk towards them.

"This is my dear friend Natsu." I smile as I come to stand in front of him. She stares between myself and him for a minute, taking in what I have told her.

"Lucy!!" She exclaims happily, wings appearing on her back as she flies towards me. I hug her as she reaches me, Natsu all but forgotten by her. "I've missed you so much." She murmurs against my chest, I can feel tears falling onto me, but I don't care.

"And I missed you." I smile as I pull out of the hug. She flies back over to where she was sitting a moment before.

"Who is she?" Natsu asks curiously.

"Her? She is my exceed, Saphira." I answer.

"Exceed?" He asks glancing at her confused.

"Yeah exceed, now we need to go down to dinner." I smile as I glance at the clock on the wall. "Come on, it's about time that you met everyone." I smile taking his hand when he looks at me puzzled, running down the stairs since I know that we are already late, with Saphira right behind us.