Chapter Eleven

Lucy's POV:

I wake up to find that I am laying next to someone, I look up and see that Natsu is sleeping next to me with his arms wrapped around me. After all this time away from him it's nice to be next him, I missed him so much. I curl up against him and rest my head on his chest as I close my eyes to fall back to sleep. I hear laughter as soon as I have closed them, and look up to find Igneel sitting in the chair he was in last night. "What are you doing in here??" I hiss.

"I am spending time with my son, as I assume you were allowing me to do." He replies.

"I don't mean what are you doing here, as in Earth-land, I mean what are you doing HERE in this room!!" I exclaim throwing a pillow at him.

"I'm keeping an eye on my son while he is sleeping." He replies smirking.

"Pervert..." I murmur under my breathe as I lay back down.

"I'm not the one that's sleeping with my son, curled up against him I might add!" He retorts.

"I don't even know how this happened! I fell asleep and the next thing I knew I was waking up with him right here!" I exclaim. "AND your the one watching me!" I add. I lay back and fall back to sleep.

When I wake back up I lift my head to see that Igneel is still sitting there, and when he sees that I am looking at him he starts laughing for a second time. "Okay seriously! What is so funny this time??" I ask.

"Look." He murmurs pointing towards where my arms are wrapped around Natsu this time. "Now how did that happen?" He asks.

"I have nothing to say to you, by the way we don't need another Gray!!" I exclaim. I sit up and go over to him with a pillow, throwing it in his face. He grabs my arm as I am about to pick it back up and I give him a questioning look.

"Where's your bracelet?" He asks alarmed.

"It's... huh, I honestly don't know what happened to it." I reply perplexed.

"I guess it's a good thing I noticed when I picked you up, or else everyone in this guid would probably faint when your magic starts coming back." He smiles. "Here." He adds handing me a black box. Inside it I find a dragon necklace that I immediately hand to him and turn around so he can put it on me.

"Thank you." I murmur once he's put it on me. I give him a hug and sit down next to him, waiting for Natsu to wake up. Seeing as how this is Natsu, and he will probably be sleeping for a while I summon a book from one of my Dimensional Pockets, and start reading. After about an hour of this with Igneel staring into space and me reading I decide I should wake him up. "Natsu..." I whisper in his ear climbing onto the bed. He immediately opens his eyes and starts looking around the room. I am leaning against him, and he relaxes a bit when he realizes it's me.

"Good Morning... Are you going to make breakfast now??" He asks. I hear Igneel muffling his laughter and Natsu shoots up looking around. He stops when he sees it's Igneel and relaxes slightly, he lays back down on the bed and closes his eyes. "How long have you been there?" Natsu asks his voice muffled by the pillows.

"Long enough." Igneel laughs.

"I'm going to go get us breakfast." I announce climbing over to where Natsu is. "I love you." I murmur kissing him on the top of his head before heading out the door. I hear the guilds noise before I have even walked out the door, and I put a sound muffler around the room with a wave of my hand.

Natsu's POV:

"You know what she said is true, she really does love you." I hear Igneel say. I look up from where I am laying, and come to sit on the edge of the bed.

"She does?" I ask.

"Of course she does! Why do you think she came back to the guild!!" He demands.

"I don't know... Wasn't she a dragon when she came back??" I demand.

"She had to have some strong magical power to have done that, trust me I didn't think she as even capable of doing something like that." He answers truthfully.

"Why do you say that it's true? I mean I do know that she cares about me, but does she really love me? And even if she does how do you know all this??" I question.

"Of course she loves you!! What kind of a thick-headed idiot are you!! She left a lot behind when she left the guild, but one of the things that she missed the most was you!! As for how I know this, well I guess you could say that I am her most trusted dragon." He replies smiling.

"Most trusted dragon?" I ask.

"I can't really explain that one to you." He replies. "Anyways when she left she was so hurt, I know that the sadness was eating away at her... even if I only figured it out yesterday. She would train for long hours so she wouldn't have to actually be around people, and when she finally couldn't keep it in anymore she came to where I live, and just started crying. She wouldn't tell me why, but I knew she was heartbroken. She even told me how she had to make you mad so that it would be easier for her to leave." He adds.

"Easier to leave..." I murmur. I didn't know that was what she was doing, I didn't even know that she planned for me to get angry, well maybe a little because of her letter, but I didn't know that she was sad.

"Yes, but even with everything that she did to try and make it so that she would remain mad at you, and you mad at her she couldn't. She told me that she loved someone, but she wouldn't tell me who. I guess I know now, she never even told me that she knew you, she said that you were just some member of the guild that was always gone, and she had never personally met you. She lied to me every time that she was me, and now I know why. If she hadn't kept your location from me I am sure that I would have torn the heavens down to reach you regardless of the consequences. I think that she knew this and so she lied to me, I'm sure she's lied to you as well, but the bottom line is that she loves you more than she probably should." He adds. I sit there in shock, how could she love me that much? How could I allow her love for me to eat away at her?

Lucy's POV:

As soon as I walk out of the room I hear the voices louder, I swear they are louder than they were before, but how? I switch into my Angel Armor when I realize that I am still wearing my dress from the day before. When I go down the stairs everyone stops what they are doing and look at me. Not everyone is here, but for those who are I can sense it... The fear coming off of them as they look me in the eyes. Why can I sense emotions?? Why are they afraid??