Chapter 32

Lucy's POV:

The next day I wake up later than I had intended, and after getting dressed I head down to the dining room to find everyone sitting eating; everyone except Metalicanna that is. I take my seat at the head of the table next to Igneel and Erza, and almost immediately food it put in front of me. I do as Igneel has been asking me, and eat some of it, but I'm not really in the mood for food today. I have a few bites before starting to just push it around on my plate. "What have I told you?" Igneel asks, regarding me carefully.

"I'm fine." I reply, already knowing where he is going with this. "It's not like I'll die if I don't eat." I add, looking over at him. The rest of the dragons continue the conversations they are having, used to us getting into arguments about my eating habits.

"You are not fine, you need to eat more, and as for not dying, you may not die, but you can start getting ill if you don't eat." He replies.

"I promise I'll eat something later, but right now, I just don't feel very well." I reply honestly. I may be a dragon, but it would seem that that doesn't get me out of morning sickness. He nods his understanding, and realizing that I do not want to continue this conversation turns to talk with Natsu, who while we were talking was giving me a worried look.

Erza's POV:

After a long breakfast with all of the dragons, Lucy shows me a room with purses and bags that have been made into dimentional pockets so that more things can be stored into them. I am fascinated by the way that they work, and ask many questions on how she made them this way. After everything that has happened, it would seem that she is still the same person that I always knew, and she makes it obvious as she spends time with me.

After we have packed our bags with the things that we will need for the journey that we will be embarking on, we go to meet the others in the entry hall, with me standing close to Jellal. Lucy seems to be trying her hardest to get everything done quickly, and soon she comes over with a smile on her face. "Erza?" She asks calmly. I look up at her in surprise, not knowing what she could need right now. "Is there anything else that you need before we leave?" She asks.

"No, I think that is everything, unless... Could I have some strawberry cake?" She asks hesitantly. She nods, before extending a cake towards me, and then after asking everyone else the same question, her cloak that she had on even at breakfast securely around her, she tells us all to grab on to her, and then we leave.

Lucy's POV:

I take us to the woods right outside the council building that we are going to have to go into in order to get our job. I hope that this will be quick and easy so that I won't have to stay around my friends any longer than necessary, having opted to stay away from them as much as possible. Saphira seems to have taken a liking to Happy, and is now following him everywhere that she can, which means that of course she decided to come with on this job.

I lead the others towards the building that, of course Jellal is scared to return to, and when we reach the room that I was in yesterday I push open the door to find Lehar sitting behind his desk, filling out some papers. "Hello again." I say with a smile. He looks up in surprise, and when he realizes that I have others he smiles, and indicates for us to take our seats in the chairs and couch around us.

"Well... to start I would like to thank you all for taking on this job on such short notice, and for coming to do it quickly. I wouldn't have asked for you to come here if it wasn't important. There are people that have been disappearing when they go to the mountain range on the western outskirts of Fiore, and no one has returned. We have sent countless wizards to the area, with the same results. I do hope that they can stop this problem, and of course there will be a large reward upon your return." He says. I puzzle over what could be happening to all these people, and know that things must be bad if he has requested Fairy Tail's strongest team.