Chapter 25

Lucy's POV:

He puts a hand around me neck, seemingly trying to chock me, while Erza looks at him in shock, telling him to stop. I raise my hand slightly in her direction to show that I am fine, and after that she goes and sulks in a corner, clearly unhappy that she couldn't do anything to help. I allow him to remain like this for the next few minutes, feeling slightly uncomfortable, but other than that I am fine. After a while I get bored and look him directly in the eye, "Could you please let go of me and get rid of the blade? I know that you don't believe that I am Lucy, but it would help if you could move it away from me so I can speak with you in a civilized manner." I smile gently, hoping that he will move it soon, I'm not sure how much blood loss would cause me to pass out.

"Why aren't you knocked out, or at least unable to speak??" He demands glaring at me.

"I will tell you as soon as you move the blade." I reply. He looks uncertain and keeps it there. "Move it or I will make you move it." I say kindly. I do hope that he does what I ask and just moves it without me telling him, I don't really want to have to get rid of it. He pulls away and I sit on the bed, and he watches me warily.

"So, who are you?" He asks taking a seat in a chair that he just placed in front of me.

"I told you before that I am Lucy, I am exactly who I was before... well not exactly who I was before, but close enough that it doesn't really matter much. Really the only difference that matters it that I have less secrets now." I smile at him. He is still looking at me in confusion.

"Less secrets? What are you talking about?? Our Lucy doesn't have secrets, Erza also tells me that you are the one that made it so that I could see her but it was an angel that told me to see her and our Lucy doesn't have the ability to see an angel." I growls continuing to glare at me.

"You're right, your Lucy couldn't have done that, although your Lucy wasn't raised by dragon's either." I reply with a smile.

"Dragons?? Now I know that you aren't Lucy, if you had read your history correctly Lucy was raised by her father." He smiles, seeming happy to have found some way to undermine me.

"What you say is true, I wasn't raised by my father, I was raised in the dragon realm and went to visit with him every once and a while." I answer sitting cross legged, Erza has come out of the corner and is standing just behind Jellal nodding at what I am saying.

"Why wouldn't you have stayed with your father? Wouldn't you have wanted to stay with him after your mother died?" Jellal asks raising his eyebrow at me.

"I didn't want to." I answer with a light shrug. "Erza, do you want some cake?" I ask hoping to change the subject, it has gotten to close to things that I never want anyone else to know.

"Yes!" She exclaims happily. I then use some of my magic and a strawberry cake appear with a fork for her to eat it. I hand it to her before Jellal can take it from me and she has instantly started biting into it, looking like she is in heaven as she eats.

"Why didn't you live with your father?" Jellal asks again. It would seem that he isn't going to drop the subject so I stand up.

"I'm not going to answer that no matter how many times you ask, besides that's not the reason I came over here." I say walking to stand in front of Erza. "I told the dragons about you and they thought that it would be nice to present you with something." I smile as she looks up at me, pulling a small black velvet drawstring bag out of my purse and handing it to her. "In there are some suits of armor that the dragons made along with magically inhanced swords, please enjoy them." I smile before using my magic to teleport out of her dorm before she can thank me or I can get asked any more questions.

Erza's POV:

I watch where Lucy disappeared, wondering where she has gone. I then look down at the bag that she handed to me in wonder. It's so light, and she said that there is armor in here, how could there be any inside of this? I am lost in thought when I feel a small tap on my shoulder. I look up to see Jellal standing in front of me. "Are you okay?" He asks glancing at me in concern. I nod my head standing up and heading towards the door. I then head into the kitchen and am about to get some juice out of the fridge when I see an envelope sitting on the counter. I pick it up and look to see my name written on the front in gold lettering. I open the letter and begin to read.

Erza,

I'm really sorry that I left so suddenly, it's just that I had other things that I had to do. I want you to know that it had nothing to do with you, and that I will see you again soon. I know that Jellal will want more answers from my, so could you do me a favor and tell him to meet me in the woods around seven? Just tell him to follow the main path near the guild and he will find me. Thank you, I also want to tell you one thing that may have a great impact on the two of you, he lied to you. He loves you and any fool can see that, use this information to your advantage.

-Lucy

I look down at the letter in my hand, wondering what I should do. I know that I am going to tell Jellal to meet her, but I don't know how to handle the fact that she says he loves me. I don't know if I should reveal to him that I know how he feels... maybe I'll just wait until the time is right. I smile at the thought of him loving me before walking back into the bedroom to relay the location to Jellal.