Chapter 29

Lucy's POV:

I walk down the road that I am taking on my way to collect the reward for one of the easiest requests I have been given since I started taking these requests a month ago. It was a simple one, all I had to do was find some plants in a 'dangerous' forest. I've been spending most of my time between the realm and my jobs, keeping as busy as possible so I don't have to even ponder going back to the guild. Even when I go to get my requests I don't really talk to very many people, and I most certainly am not there long enough for them to ask questions.

I have just collected my reward and am starting to head back in the direction that I came when I hear a familiar voice in my head. I summon thee, Queen of The Dragons! Lucy! I then teleport to whatever part of the world that Jellal has decided to stay in, and when I look around I find myself standing in a mountain range.

"Lucy! Thank goodness, I haven't heard from your for weeks!" Jellal exclaims. I turn towards him, seeing that I am right in front of him and look around to see nothing out of the ordinary.

"Was this a social call?" I ask, frowning for a moment.

"If only. It would seem that this is past my abilities." He sighs sadly making a gesture towards something in front of my. I turn around to see a demon standing in front of me. I walk towards him, his black hair fanning out behind him. Other than his head he doesn't look very human, its like he's a giant spider, I come to stand in front of him, and take his appearance in.

"Aragor. What are you doing here?" I ask calmly. He glances at me in surprise, seeming astonished that I know his name.

"I do not have to answer to you." He growls defiantly.

"Oh, your right, you don't have to answer to me. You have to answer to Lord Zeref, and you might find that I hold quite a bit more authority than him." I reply with a smile.

"I don't believe you! No mortal can be more powerful than him!" He exclaims. I sigh knowing that I will be getting nowhere with him, and pulling out a pure white dagger I smile at him before plunging it into his chest.

"I had so hoped he would go back peacefully." I sigh sadly, wiping my blade clean with a cloth. "Did you want me to take you back to the guild?" I ask pulling off my cloak for a moment as I reach into my bag.

"If you would." He replies. I just nod my head, and hold out my hand for a moment, not paying much attention to him as I grab my cloak off the ground and take us to the guild.

As soon as we get there Jellal releases his hold on my hand, and walking past all the people staring at us, I head towards the masters office. I knock lightly on the door before entering, already knowing that he is alone, although I wish he would actually get some worked done. "Do you have anything new for me to do?" I ask fishing a large bag of Jewels out of my bag and placing them on the floor in front of me. I find no need to keep all of the rewards for these larger missions, so some of them I give to Gramps.

"Actually, there is one that I think might interest you, but I'm not sure if you'll want to do it." He replies looking around in the stack of papers in front of him until he comes out with the one he is looking for.

"Why wouldn't I want it?" I ask glancing at him in confusion.

"This is a special request from the council, so no matter what the people they had originally asked for are going. The bottom line is that when they learned off all the requests you have been doing so quickly they wanted you to be a part of it as well." He says calmly, handing me the paper. I don't even read it, knowing that there will be time for it later.

"And I'm guessing this team would just so happen to have people that I want to get away from." I state. He nods his head and looks at me apologetically. "I'll do the mission, after all how could I refuse the magic council?" I ask smiling slightly at him, as I walk back out of the room, putting my cloak back on.

I come to stand next to the table that Team Natsu is occupying right now, and wait for them to see me. Natsu and Gray are getting into an argument, although it is half hearted compared to the other ones they have. I hate to know that I am the cause of his suffering, and am starting to rethink going on a mission with them. "Lucy." Erza smiles at me, having noticed me for the first time. Natsu and Gray immediately end their argument, and Natsu looks at me for a moment longingly, before shaking his head and smiling cheerfully.

"Lushee!!" I hear a familiar voice exclaim happily, as he runs smack into me and almost knocks me to the ground.

"Happy... You scared me." I murmur, putting a hand to my growing stomach to stop my racing heart. Igneel got really excited when we found out that I was pregnant, I think the prospect of having a grandchild is very wonderful to him, although I decided to not tell the father himself.

"I'm sorry..." He murmurs, looking upset.

"I'm only teasing!" I laugh before pulling him into a tight hug. "Hey Erza." I smile as she comes to stand and, with Happy still in my arms pulls me into a tight hug. "Can't.... Breathe...." I gasp out, feeling myself being squished by her armor. She then pulls away, and getting down on her knees and bowing begs for my forgiveness. "It's alright." I smile with a light laugh. "It didn't really affect me that much, it's just that.... well happy was right between us." I smile reassuringly.

"So, what is it that you need?" Gray asks lazily, his elbows leaning against the table.

"Gray? I really hate to bring this up, but where are your clothes?" I ask looking at his bare chest in amusement. He then glances around, looking for his clothes, Natsu is glaring at him the whole time, and I can't help but pick up on a spark of jealously coming from him. "Anyways, guys it would seem that we have a job request." I smile warmly.

"Shouldn't you ask if you want us to go with you on a job?" Natsu asks looking mildly irritated.

"Natsu!" Erza exclaims in warning.

"Actually, this is one that we cannot refuse. It's a job request from the council specifically asking for us." I say calmly. They all seem to perk up when I tell them they are being asked for.

"Us?" Erza asks.

"Yes." I smile in response. "The request doesn't give the details, we're supposed to go to one of the few remaining branches of the council." I add.

"Then we should leave tomorrow morning." She smiles.

"Actually, we should leave now." I say.

"What! But I didn't have any time to prepare, I don't have anything ready!" She exclaims looking alarmed.

"Erza, relax, we'll get everything we need at my castle." I smile and she nods. I then stand up and walk into an area with plenty of space. "Take my arm please." I say, and Natsu takes one arms, with Gray on my other side, and Erza right behind me. We are about to leave when I notice someone sitting at a table with a smug look on his face. "Where is your father?" I demand pulling away from my friends and walking towards Gajeel.

"In the realm." He answers.

"No, He is not, now I will ask you again, were is he?" I ask with a dead come voice. I can tell that those around me are starting to get scared, but I don't really care.

"I'm not telling." He answers. As soon as he says this I grab him by the ear and head back over to the others. Natsu and Gray then put their hands back on me, Erza holding Natsu and Jellal then I take them to the palace .