Chapter 24

Lucy's POV:

A few hours after I have returned to the guild I sit down at one of the tables with Natsu, eating some food, well Natsu's eating food, I'm just sitting listening as Gray recounts what's been happening with the guild lately. Erza walks into the guild, and not noticing me and glances around looking worried. When she sees Natsu sitting at the table eating she sits next to us with a smile on your face. "You look happier than I've seen you in weeks." She smiles sitting next to him. "What changed?" She asks. He nods towards me with his mouth full, and Erza looks at me for the first time since she walked into the guild. "Lucy?" She asks looking at me in surprise.

"Hi Erza." I smile.

"How could you leave like that!! You go up to the master's office to talk with him and the next thing we know you're gone again!! You had all of us scared, and that was after you and Natsu were gone for a few weeks without telling anyone!!! You cannot keep leaving the guild whenever you feel like it, it's like leaving your family!! You can't keep doing this to us, we are your family, it isn't right to keep doing this to us. It shouldn't matter what happens to you, what it is that you are leaving for, we are your family and we help each other no matter what, stay this time." She starts off yelling at me, but then she sounds quieter.

"Oh course, I understand why you are upset about my leaving, and it shouldn't be happening again." I smile at her. She breaths heavily for a few minutes before sitting down next to me having calmed down. I glance at the pink watch on my wrist, seeing that it is later than I had originally thought, and reach into the bag I brought with me. "There is someone waiting for you here." I smile pulling our a piece of paper that has an address in the woods about fifteen minutes from here.

"Who?" She asks looking confused.

"Someone that is trying to redeem himself for all the terrible things he has done." I answer with a small smile.

"How did you find him?!" She exclaims excitedly, already knowing who it is I am talking about and walks back out the front door of the guild, the fading afternoon light streaming in through the windows. Natsu has now finished his food and is looking at me confused.

"Who is she going to see?" He asks.

"An old friend, that is going to be very surprised to see her." I answer with a grin.

I spend the next few hours talking with the people that are here, and they seems thrilled to see me again. After a while Natsu stands up and grabbing my hand pulls me out of the guild. "Where are we going?" I ask laughing lightly. He doesn't answer me, and starts steering me towards his and Happy's house, leading me inside he grins at me.

"I thought that you wouldn't have anywhere to stay, so... I just thought that you would want to come here." He finally answers me.

"Thank you." I smile. He grins back at me, and for the first time since I came back to Earthland I pull off my cloak. He glances my dress for a moment, seeming surprised to see me into it.

"It's been a long time since I've seen you in a dress." He murmurs. I smile coming back over to him, kissing him gently. He automatically kisses me back, deepening the kiss. We soon fall back against his bed, continuing to kiss each other, and soon I fall into the pleasant bliss I've grown so familiar with.

The next morning I wake up wrapped in Natsu's arms, snuggling closer to him, I turn around in his arms and kiss him lightly on the cheek. I then roll out of bed, seeing that Happy is laying on the pillows behind us, fast asleep, and putting on some clothes I walk into the kitchen to cook breakfast. I wake Happy and Natsu up as soon as I have finished and they rush into the room to eat their food. When they have finished I hear a very irritated voice in my head.

Lucy!! Where are you?? Igneel demands.

In Earthland, I recall telling you that I would be going there. I answer rolling my eyes.

That was yesterday!! You should have been back last night!! I sigh knowing that he was probably just worried, and with a wave of my hand he stands in front of me, looking angry. "Why have you been gone so long?" He demands.

"Because I needed to spend time with some people." I answer. "And here comes one of those people." I add with a smile as I see Natsu walking towards us. He smiles at Igneel and running towards him pulls him into a big hug. He starts talking with him and I take that moment to walk out of the room, I grab a small black bag and walk towards the door. "I need to go talk with Erza for a little bit, I'll be back." I call before walking out the door towards the Girls dorms.

When I get there I knock lightly on Erza's door, and she answers after a minute, looking surprised yet happy that I am here. She opens the door wider for me to come in, and I walk past her quickly, happy to see her again. I glance around the room, and see several rooms and a hallway. "What did you come here for?" He asks, bringing my attention back to her.

"Oh, I came to give you some suits of armour that the dragons made for you when I told them about you." I answer with a small smile.

"Really?" She asks in surprise. She looks really excited and leads me towards a room that must be her bedroom, the door has shut behind me when someone pins me roughly to the wall, almost faster than my eyes can follow. There is a blade to my throat moments after I have been pinned and I look into Jellal's eyes.

"Who are you?" He demands.