Chapter 27

Lucy's POV:

I spend the next few days with Natsu, and everyone at the guild accepts that I am back and I am here to stay. Today I take Natsu to a pond that I found a while back to have lunch there. He seems happy to have me back, and I haven't mentioned to him the fact that I am a dragon. I know what it means to be one and I know that I will have to tell him eventually, but not yet. "Let's go swimming!" I exclaim joyously as soon as we get to the pond.

"Swimming?! Luce, I would love to, but I don't have a swim suit." He replies. I then smile at him and with a wave of my hand he is standing in dark red swim trunks while I wear a white bikini with some pink on it looking like it was splashed on there with paint.

"Now you do, let's go!" I say grabbing his hand before he can protest any more and head towards the water. When we get in we start swimming around, and after a while I splash him in the face. That then starts a war in the water, and this goes on for quite I while. By the time that the war has ended we are both breathing heavily, grins plastered onto both of our faces. He then runs through the water towards me, to where I stand in a shallow area and pulls me into a tight hug. I pull back from him almost immediately, and he looks upset that I don't return the hug for a moment, that is until I kiss him tenderly. He kisses me back quickly and soon we are breathing heavier than before. I would have let things get more heated, but I had to pull away. Natsu gives me a questioning look when I do, and I smile apologetically at him. "Why don't you come join us?" I call out into the woods.

"You know that myself and swimming don't get along." Igneel replies as he steps out of the line of trees. "How long did you know I was there?" He asks.

"Long enough to know that you shouldn't spy on people." I reply. Natsu has his arms wrapped securely around my waist now that he knows that it is just his father, Igneel has been staying in the spare bedroom of Natsu's house, so Natsu has gotten used to his presence. "So are you joining us?" I ask looking up at him expectantly.

"I think that I will just stay out here and watch for now." He replies sitting down on the grass a few hundred feet from the pond, trying to be as far as possible without being too rude. I then start walking out of the water, and Natsu understanding that I am getting out unwraps his arms and allows me to go towards his father. As soon as I get over to him I smile, water dripping from my hair.

"You have until the count of three." I say firmly as if I'm scolding a child.

"What are you going to do if I don't?" He asks raising one of his eyebrows at me.

"One... Two... Three." I say slowly to give him time to go into the water. He doesn't, and so as soon as I reach three I make a ball of water on my hand and throw it in his face. "There, now your already wet so you might as well just go in." I smile, he glares at me as he stands up before heading towards the water. When I get in I immediately splash to the bottom, and see Igneel has a ball of fire flickering in his hand. "Oh, this is on!" I exclaim having water magic on my hand.

'I summon thee, gate of The Dragon Queen, Lucy!' I hear a voice exclaim in my head. I sigh as soon as I hear it and look at Igneel apologetically. "I would love to have this fight, you know I would, but sadly I am needed elsewhere." I smile before using my magic and teleporting to the person sending for me.

"Dragon Queen?? Seriously??" I demand as soon as I have gotten to where I need to be. I find myself standing in the ruins of a city, with a bunch of men dressed in black staring at me in awe. I then look around to find the blue haired man that summoned me in the first place, he has my key out and is looking exhausted.

"I didn't know what else to call you." He replies, his breathing ragged. "Could you please just take care of these guys for me?" He asks. I nod looking over at the men around me and for the first time notice the guild marks that they carry, they belong to Lilith, a dark guild that worships demons. I then make a magical barrier around Jellal so that he won't get harmed in any way, and look take in all the men, judging their magic, and weapons that they are carrying.

"This was your big trick up your sleeve?? Making a woman do the work for you??" One of them asks with a laugh.

I then turn towards Jellal, where he stand even though I know that he doesn't have very much energy. "Should I do this quick and easy?" I ask with a smile. He nods slightly at me and turn back towards the men.

"Hey, aren't you the Heartfilia girl? You know we don't have to fight you if you just come with us peacefully." One of them says.

"Oh, that's so sweet, but I think not." I reply. I then switch into one of my ballgowns, standing in front of them with a smile still on my face. I'm afraid that you have hurt one of my friends, and... well you chose the wrong person to mess with. I then take off the necklace that Igneel gave me, allowing the full force of my magic to press upon them.

"Such power..." One of them says looking at me with unadulterated fear. "What are you??" Another one asks shaking with fear.

"I'll leave that to your imagination." I reply and with a slight wave of my hand they have all been knocked out. I then quickly put my necklace back on binding all of the guild members without another glance at them and turning back towards Jellal. I put I gentle hand on his shoulder when I reach him and transfer some of my magic energy into him. He sighs in relief and gives me a thankful smile.

"Shouldn't we do something more with them?" He asks nodding his head towards the sleeping men behind me.

"Oh, we are." I reply, putting on a white cloak and handing him a black one.

"Where are we going?" He asks.

"To pay a little visit to one of the last branches of the magic council." I reply and he looks at me like I'm crazy, but puts it on.

When we get to the council building I walk almost all the way to the leaders office before anyone stops me. I remove my hood, give them a warm smile and they still don't let me continue, so I glare at him for a moment before brushing past him. I then walk the rest of the way purposefully and no one else tries to stop us. The leader of this branch was surprised to see a member of Fairy Tail at a branch, and even more surprised when I told him about the men that I had stripped of their magic. I had a long conversation with him and before he could tell me the rules of being in a guild I walked out of his office. When we have made it back outside and are out of view of the building I take Jellal's hand and teleport both of us to the guild, telling him he has to see Erza.