Chapter Fourteen

Lucy's POV:

Hours later Natsu and I walk back to the guild, hand in hand. When we get there we head back to the infirmary room and find Igneel sitting in a chair reading. He looks up when he hears our footsteps and a grin spreads across his face. "Well well well, it would seem that the lovebirds have decided to return after all." He laughs setting the book down on a table next to him.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I reply smiling.

"Oh, you don't?" He asks.

"Nope. Don't have I clue." I grin sitting down on the bed. Natsu sits down next to me and puts one of his arms across my shoulders. "Hey! Stop grinning like an idiot!" I exclaim throwing a pillow at him.

"I am not grinning like an idiot, if anyone is it's you!" He retorts, the smile never leaving his face. I just laugh, resting my head on Natsu's shoulder. After a few minutes Natsu and Igneel strike up a conversation with me listening. They are talking about what Natsu has been doing for the last fourteen years.

"Oh, I almost forgot, I'll be right back!" I exclaim getting onto my feet and walking towards the door.

"Where are you going?" Natsu asks surprised.

"I just need to go and talk to someone real quick. Don't worry I'll be back in a minute." I smile opening the door. I walk out into the hall and summon him, knowing that I need to apologize for making all of them worry.

"Are you okay?" Loki asks appearing in front of me."

"I've never been better." I grin pulling him into a hug. "I wanted to apologize for making you guys worry so much. I didn't mean to scare you like that, I just thought that it would be easier without everyone worrying about what was going on with me." I apologize pulling him out of the hug.

"There's no reason to apologize, it doesn't matter if you worried us as long as you are okay now. We are just glad that you are happy now, and it seems as though you are very happy indeed." He replies.

"Thank you for understanding." I smile. "I will see you later." I add. He is gone within a few seconds, and I walk back into the room. "I told you that I wouldn't be long." I smile sitting back down.

"Who were you talking to?" Natsu asks.

"Loki." I reply. Natsu just nods his head and continues talking to Igneel for a few minutes. They are talking about some of the things that have occurred over the last few years, with me as a member of Team Natsu. "Oh ya..." I murmur under my breathe as Natsu tells him about the day that he battled Gajeel.

"What is it?" Natsu asks glancing at me curiously.

"I just remembered something that I wanted to do. Igneel, is it okay if we talk with you later?" I ask.

"Of course." He replies.

"You can do whatever you want while we are gone. It doesn't really matter to me what you do as long as you follow the rules that have always been set, got it?" I ask getting up. Igneel nods his head and I walk out the door with Natsu behind me.

"So... What are we doing?" Natsu asks.

"You'll see." I reply. We walk out the door and are halfway down the hall when we run into Gray.

"Oi!! Flame for brains where have you been!!" Gray demands.

"Away from you Ice Princess!!" Natsu retorts.

"Who are you calling Ice Princess!!" Gray exclaims.

"Who are you calling flame for brains!!" He demands.

"You of course, or are you as dense an idiot as I originally thought??" He asks. I can see that this is going to escalate into a fight, so I put my hand on Natsu's shoulder.

"Let me handle this." I smile. He nods and steps back. "I'm going to teach you not to fight over something so petty, got it?" I ask.

"You sure you can live up to that?" He grins.

"Of course." I answer requiping into my Avenging Angel Armor. He narrows his eyes when he sees the armor and he looks determined. "Gray..." I sigh.

"What? Think you can't fight me?" He asks.

"Of course not, it's just... Well it's your clothes." I reply. He glances down and a look of surprise crossed his face.

"When did that happen!!" He exclaims. "Let's finish this as quickly as possible, so I can get back to my argument." He grins. "Ice make Hammer!" He yells. I don't even move, I just let it his me and eat part of it. He stares at me in utter disbelief and doesn't try another attack.

"What is going on out here?" I hear a voice ask. I look behind me and see Igneel standing halfway out of the doorway to the infirmary room.

"Nothing!" I exclaim.

"Nothing? It looks to me like you are about to fight someone." He laughs. "Don't hurt him to terribly." He adds.

"I won't!! Do you think I should lower my magic?" I ask.

"What is it at?"

"One Percent."

"Maybe you should, just to be safe." He replies. I lower it and then go to face him, I put some clothes on him and he looks at me in surprise. I then put a warm atmosphere around him.

"You cannot remove those clothes, and I hope you enjoy your punishment!" I smile.

"She's Scary..." I hear Igneel whisper to Natsu.

"Excuse me?" I ask shooting a glare at him. Without saying a word I put a cold atmosphere around him.

"Let's go." I smile at Natsu. We head down the stairs with Igneel calling after us demanding that I remove the magic I put on him. I walk towards the front doors to the guild, turning as I reach them to look at the table that Team Natsu is sitting at along with Levy and Gajeel. "Wendy, Gajeel!! Come with us!!" I call. They look up in surprise and come over to follow us as we walk out of the guild, Carla following after Wendy.