Chapter Ten

Igneel's POV:

        "HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU?! YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE SO LOUD!!!" I shout covering my ears as I appear where Lucy summoned me in my human from. I don't think that it would be a good idea to come out in my dragon form and scare everyone with two dragons out in the open. I look around to see where she went and look up to find that she is falling from hundreds of yards above me. When she almost reaches the ground I catch her as lightly as possible to find that she has fallen asleep, I guess she used up too much magic energy. I look around to find that we are surrounded by people and in the very front of them is none other than my son himself. I probably wouldn't know it was him if I didn't know his scent.

        "Who are you? What are you doing with her? Who is she!!!" He demands coming to stand right in front of me. He blocks my path and won't let me move in any direction.

        "Me?? I'm taking her to your guilds infirmary, and then I am going to wait until she wakes up. As for who she is, if she feels like it she can tell you herself when she wakes up." I answer as calmly as possible. I still won't get out of my way, so I step right up infront of him. "Get out of my way, of do you have flames for brains as well?" I question. That get's him angry, and I see that he is about to use some of his fire magic on my. I don't even say anything, I just shoot some flames at him out of my mouth and walk past. When I reach the guild people give me questioning looks, but nobody stops me from bringing her in. Some of the people in here actually gasp when they see her face, I can hear the whispers all around me as I carry her up the stairs, some of them not whispering about Lucy, because they have already said the person I am carrying looks like her. Some of them followed me in and are retelling how I took Natsu down in one shot.

*Ten Hours Later...*

Lucy's POV:

        I wake up to find that I am laying in a bed... When did I get here?? I open my eyes to find Igneel sitting in a chair next to the bed staring into space. "Where are we?" I ask groggily, not yet fully awake.

        "Fairy Tail's infirmary, you did want to come here, right?" He asks uncertainly.

        "Yes, thank you Igneel." I smile sitting up.

        "IGNEEL!!!" I hear a familiar voice gasp. "You mean the Igneel?? The one that Natsu is looking for?!" Erza exclaims.

        "The one and only." I answer smiling.

        "We have to tell him!!" She exclaims getting to her feet.

        "Not right now, please..." I beg. She looks at me puzzled for a minute, before going back to where she was sitting.

        "I suppose. I don't see why you are keeping it from him right now, when his father is inside his guild, but I won't tell him until you say it's fine." She answers respectfully. "Now, since you are awake I want to know why it is that you left in the first place, and while you're at it you might as well explain why you know Natsu's father." She adds crossing her arms stubbornly.

        "Maybe some other time." I answer.

        "Fine!!" She exclaims in defeat.

        I lay back down on the bed and the next thing I know Igneel has gotten up behind me and starts tickling me. "No!!! Igneel!!! Stop please!!!!! Stop it!!!! Igneel!!!!! NOOO!!! Stop!!! Igneel Stop!!!!" I screech as he tickles me. I hear Erza laughing in the corner while he does this.

        "WHY DO YOU SMELL LIKE LUCY, AND WHY DO YOU KEEP YELLING IGNEELS NAME!!!" I hear a voice say from the doorway. Igneel stops tickling me, and I turn to see none other than Natsu himself standing there. "Erza, what are you doing in here?" He asks her.

        "Watching the person that has been in here all day, but now that you're here I think I will be leavin now." She answers getting up and walking out the door.

        "Who are you?" Natsu asks staring at Igneel.

        "Someone that, from what I hear you have been looking for ever since I left all those years ago." He replies getting off of me and heading back to the chair.

        "You can't be Igneel, Igneel's a dragon, and your a person." He exclaims coming to stand in front of Igneel.

        "Who says that I'm not a dragon?? You can smell me, can't you?? I know that you smelled Lucy as soon as you came into the guild, so haven't you smelt me??" He questions.

        "Your Igneel!!" He gasps coming to sit next to me on the bed. I rest my head on his shoulder and close my eyes when he does this. "Any your actually Lucy then?" He asks. I can feel his eyes upon me even though I don't open them, I nod my head letting it sink in. I hear the door open and look up to find Erza walking back in I stand up without looking at Natsu and go towards her.

        "I'm going to go get something to eat, do either of you want anything?" I ask looking at Igneel.

        "Sure. Grab something for me to eat, you know what I like." He replies smiling at me. I nod my head and walk out of the room with Erza trailing behind me.

        "What was that all about?" She asks when we have gotten a few feet away.

        "I want them to have some time to themselves, and I really am hungry." I answer as we head down the stairs.

        "Your eyes..." Erza trails off as she looks at my face.

        "What??? What's wrong with my eyes??" I ask in surprise.

        "They're gold." She answers. "Gold like the eyes of that dragon..."  She adds trailing off. "Oh... You were the dragon, wheren't you?" She asks.

        I nod my head and continue walking down the stairs I stop and requip into I cloak. "Can you get the food for me?" I ask. She nods her head and after I tell her what it is that I want she goes to get it. A few minutes later I see that she has four trays of food. I use my magic to levatate them, and we head back towards the room. When we reach the room I set the food in front of them, there is one tray full of mugs of fire, and when I sit down next to Natsu I pick one up and take a sip of it. When I finish with it I rest my head on his shoulder and listen to their murmured conversation as I drift to sleep.