Chapter 31

Lucy's POV:

As soon as I have reached the Kingdom that Metalicanna is in, and have tracked him down I find that he is on top of a iron building that he is eating chunks out of. The people around the city that he is in are running around screaming in fear, having never seen a dragon. With a sigh I turn towards Jellal and give him a hard stare. "Stay here, and don't move, I don't want you getting hurt." I say before removing the cloak that I have come to wear most of the time, revealing my silver wings that I keep concealed most of the time. I then call up to Metalicanna using some of my magic to help get is attention without any work on my part. "Metalicanna!!" I call. He turns towards me, and I see fear in his eyes, but he turns away just as quickly.

"Get down here right now!" I shout up to him, infuriated that he would do something like this. He then comes down in front of me, seeming to have learned that he's coming down either way and, goes into his human form. "How many times have I told you not to do anything to draw attention to yourself?!" I demand. He doesn't say anything, and he seems to be just waiting for me to give him the punishment he knows is coming. "Answer me." I add.

"I'm... not sure." He replies finally looking at me.

"You have to stop doing this or else you won't be able to come to the human world. I don't like making it so that you guys can't come here, but if this happens again you will permanently be stuck in the realm." I say calmly. "Now let's go." I add.

"No." He says quietly.

"What?" I ask turning towards him.

"I want to stay here, my son is here, and I enjoy being out here." He says defiantly.

"This is not a request. You are coming back to the realm with me and that is final. I already have to clean up your mess here, and right now I can't have people watching you while you do things here. Today is not a good day to argue with me on this, now we are going, or else I will make you come with." I reply daring him to argue.

"Fine." He grumbles seeming very unhappy about this, but he start walking with me back over to Jellal anyways. "I do wish to come back to see my son." He adds trying to guilt trip me.

"He's already in the realm, you have everything that you could possibly want already there." I reply calmly before taking his and Jellal's arms, and taking us back to the castle. As soon as we get into the area where I left everyone else I release both of them and look around to find that Erza is still looking around on this floor, and she is looking a bit worried. "Would you like for me to show you guys around?" I ask as I see Gray leaning against a wall, with his clothes gone.

"What?? Oh, Lucy! I would love to be shown around. Just the area that we have been in has been absolutely beautiful." She says with a smile, walking over to Jellal.

"When are we going to leave for the job?" Gray ask walking over to me, his arms crossed in front of his chest.

"I have a few things that I need to deal with here before we leave, and then we need to get packed for travelling, but we should be leaving tomorrow." I reply with smile. He nods accepting this, and then before anyone else can ask me anything else one of the Faeries that serve here walks up to me.

"Miss?" She asks patiently.

"What is it?" I ask worried.

"Lord Zeref is here to see you." She replies.

"Please tell him I will be there to see him in a few minutes." I respond with a smile. She then nods before walking away, while Erza and Gray are giving me questioning looks. "What was that about?" Erza asks.

"Someone is just here to see me." I reply with a smile.

"Then please, don't have me be the one keeping your from the people that you need to see, do go. We can look around on our own." Erza replies. I nod, and am about to leave when I see Igneel walking with Natsu. "Could you please show them around? There's someone here to see me." I ask Igneel. He nods, and I walk away from him heading towards the throne room.

When I get in there I see that Zeref is standing around looking anxious. "You came to see me?" I ask as I walk in, moving past him to sit on the throne a few feet in front of him.

"I have been informed that you drove a dagger infused with light magic into one of my demons. I thought that they must be mistaken, since you wouldn't do something like that to the people that you rule over, so I thought I would check." He says.

"Oh, I did exactly that. He was in Earth Land when you and I both know that with the agreement that we made demons are not allowed there. I did try reasoning with him, but I realized that he would not listen to me. I think what you should be doing is making sure that this doesn't happen again, or else the conversation we have will be very different from this one." I say regarding him carefully. He watches me for a moment, before nodding, seeming to understand.

"Well then, it would seem that there isn't anything else that I need to talk to you about." He says before turning towards the door. I follow him closely, and when we reach the door he allows me to lead him out. When we have gotten a bit out of the room, I see Igneel walking with Natsu.

"What happened to the others?" I ask.

"The ice wizard discovered one of your many training rooms and decided to stay in there, while the other two went into one of the weapons rooms." He replies. "Oh, now I see who it is that you were meeting with. What did he do this time?" He asks after having glanced behind me.

"What doesn't he do?" I ask with a light laugh. "Now, I must go and make sure people aren't destroying anything." I add before walking away, Zeref following me.