CHAPTER-43

""What I like about photographs is that they capture a moment that's gone forever, impossible to reproduce""

********************

"ISHIIIKKKKKAAAAAAA"

"ISHIIIKKKKKAAAAAAA" I woke up frantically, and look at unfamiliar yet familiar place.

"Ranveer are you alright." I heard a Familiar voice, and look up in direction to see worried and concerned Yash standing beside me. I look at him not understanding the situation and simply nodded my head. Then I look around and got to understand that I am still in the jet, and all I had saw was a nightmare.... Maybe; still clear to my doubt I asked;

"Where are we?" Yash looked at me like I had grown two heads, nevertheless he replied;

"We are way back to home Ranveer. Are you alright? Why you suddenly shout Ishika's name?" he asked the last sentence with apprehension.

I take a look at my watch, and asked him in irritation; "how much time will it take us to reach?"

"Just 30 minutes more." I nod and take out my phone from inside the coat, and keep looking at the wallpaper, her smiling face,

"Please be safe Ishu, I don't want to lose you.... Again." I whisper looking at her pics, our pictures while scrolling my gallery which is filled with her pictures.

Ah! How can I forget her obsession with selfies, there was a time when my phone gallery has only scanned copies of documents, but now it have only her... our pictures, she won't leave a single moment without capturing it.

On seeing her no one can believe the hardship she had faced since her childhood, even no one can imagine as she always hide her pain in her sweet smile, but I know her, I can see behind her smile; the love, the attention from her loved ones she always craved, she didn't get that from her childhood. I am and I will give that to her throughout my life.

I am delighted as she never for once try to show me the self she shows to everyone, she always act in front of me like a child, and demands attention from me. Which I love the most.

My precious baby.

Though I have seen her other side, you guys won't believe she is dreadful. All might be thinking how? Well she open herself to me after marriage only before that she not even once give me a single glance, as if I was never present, even when she come to our house (before our wedding) she only talk to mom and dad but never comprehended my presence. When we meet on award shows or parties, she talk to me if only needed that to professional, let's not talk about meeting, they were really horrible with her, she won't come to the meetings and will send her team, on persistent rejection from my side of her designs than only she grace herself to me and that to maximum 27 minutes.

Yeah she was my friend or first girl-friend but that was story of another time, I don't want to remember that..... (Deep breath)

How much I love her. She doesn't even know. I know she doesn't love me now but soon she will, and I hope that day will come soon.

I just hope.

Please be safe Ishika, I repeat my words looking at our first selfie together. I still remember our first selfie together though it was really weird but I love it.

******

"Ran give me your phone." Ishika said after ordering our food, as we were in her favourite place "the dhaba", since no one was at home so I thought of taking her out on dinner at an expensive diner but she simply reject it and forcefully took me here, but me like a love sick puppy simply followed her, coz I am happy at any place even at road side stalls just I need her company other things doesn't matter. Her happiness matters most.